Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I just wanted to apologize for anyone I may have offended with one of my earlier posts. I am sorry.

When was the 100th episode party? I'm curious how far a long she was then.

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

It was on November 1st so yesterday.

3. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Sorry, i didn't clarify, I meant the one with the cake, the pictures we got from a while ago. Wasn't that a 100th party celebration too?? Maybe I'm just confused.

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Ah, no problem! The one with the big cake was from September 16th. :) It was in Studio City and the one from yesterday was in Los Angeles.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  5. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Thanks. Wow, she really did grow fast. Of course I'm not one to judge, I wasn't around when my sister was pregnant so I don't know what the changes look like. She looks wonderful!

6. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Seriously am over the moon with those pictures...:adore: Two parties for one episode? Awesome! She definitely is looking very good, hope she continues to have a safe pregnancy ;)

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Wow, great pictures, Anna looks fantastic! I love that red top. :) I'm terrible at guessing how far along pregnant women are, but she looks similar to one of my work colleagues who is due some time in January. Then again, every pregnancy is different so who knows.

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

9. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I love all these pics, she looks so adorable. Is it just me or does she look a lot younger than she is? CSI_Spooky_Girl, thanks again for all these pictures!

10. LME

LME Police Officer

Glad it is not just me AliJG, I have always thought that she looks younger that she really is as well. But I think that she is seems to be really happy at the moment too and that gives her another youthful glow.

I am really looking forward to seeing how they do this pregnancy on screen. Do we know if the pregnancy is going to be a whole season arc or if she will become a mommy around the same time as Anna?

It is going to be really interesting to see the reactions of the rest of the team. Would love to see them have a baby shower for her (and Danny)

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I'm guessing that it will be more like the whole season. From the spoilers for 5.09 (although they don't really indicate how far along Lindsay is) I would say she can't be more than 3 months pregnant. Considering Veritas followed directly on from Hostage that timeline might make sense too. Although I'm not sure that they really follow such timelines usually, so who knows? :lol: Basically, I don't think it would make sense for her to be any more pregnant than that, if they want us to believe that she didn't tell Danny, and he didn't notice something was going on...

Plus, I really do think Lindsay will go back to Montana and be away for a while (for Anna's real maternity leave) and then we'll see her back towards the end of the season for Danny and Lindsay's baby to arrive.

12. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Aww, even more pictures! I agree, she looks younger than she is. That's also why I think that Lindsay in the show is younger than Anna in reality.

She looks so good in the jeans and the red shirt. Very pretty! And her beautiful smile!

I'm also very curious about the timeline. And how they'll handle it. When Lindsay possibly goes to Montana, I'll hope we'll get some scenes with her and her family. I know, we won't get any scenes while she is on maternity leave, but when she went to Montana in season 3, we saw her over there in SOOH. You know what I mean? Before Lindsay returns to New York, I would love to see her with her parents and possible siblings. I'm very excited. And I can't wait to see both, Danny's and Lindsay's reaction to the baby.

13. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

I guess her young look is also why she gets called 'kiddo' a lot and is kind of mothered by Stella and fathered by Mac...although we haven't seen that much this season yet.

I agree, I don't think she'll be much more along than 3 months in 5x09. Based on the possibility that she is like 6 months along and some one said they are filming episode 11 or 12, she's going to get pretty big pretty fast in the show. Although, we don't know what she looked like while filming 5x09.

I also agree that I hope we get some scenes in Montana if she goes back and with her family. I wonder what their excuse will be for her to go back...I want to see her families reaction to her being pregnant.

14. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Kristine, you already know how much you rock. Let's not get your ego to high shall we? :lol:

You know I think I may be one of the few who does NOT want Lindsay to go back to Montana. Seriously, you don't go running back to your hometown every time something comes up. I would definitely call home and keep my family in the loop but unless a family emergency came up or Danny messes up again :shifty: there should be no reason for her to go back home. They can show her on maternity leave or whatever the scenario is in NY perfectly fine IMO

15. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

scarystarz, I don't really want Lindsay to go back to Montana because I fear that if she does it will be because Danny does something that makes her go back. I only want to actually see scenes there if she does wind up going back.

It was one option that the writers mentioned but I'd prefer that when Anna goes on maternity leave they just make it so Lindsay goes on bed rest or have Anna's and Lindsay's maternaty leave coincide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.