Gil <3 Cath #29: PureJoy–Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Apr 22, 2008.

?

Title for the next Gil <3 Cath therad?

1. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Ready for a Tequila Holiday

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – How 'Bout That Roll in the Sack?

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Partners at Work and at Play

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Back in the Sack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – God, Just Kiss Already!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because It's Been Brewing All Along

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – The Definition of Chemistry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexing Up the Sin City

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Chemistry Since Day One

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  11. Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Because They Have a Healthy Relationship

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Sigh, if only they would but I doubt they think that they got it "wrong", stupid people lolz.

I was trying to decifer who that was lol. Cheers for the love, it's appreciated.

Awwwh Erica! You LOL'd at his hat, that's his love hat I'll have you know, ask Cath, she knows allllllll about his love hat. Gil's little smirk was so adorable, he should do that more often, preferably at Catherine lol. And yeah, it was very Shooting Stars again, well, at least the first scene was.

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, it sounds like a return to the way it used to be betweem Gil and Cath, gosh that makes me so happy. :D I haven't seen the ep yet, but I'm now looking more forward to watching it. Thanks for the caps Erica, hehe, Gil looks adorable with his straw hat on. :adore: His little smirk.... Awww, it's making me squee, if it wasn't so late, I'd go watch it right now. :adore:

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Aw I know how much he loves that hat. I may not be a big fan of the hat, but I do think his undying love for that hat is really cute. :lol: And Catherine sure knows about it. After all, he has worked at least three cases with her wearing that straw hat: Shooting Stars, Dead Doll and Art Imitates Life. Did I forget anything?

I can only imagine Catherine's face every time she sees the straw hat hanging in their closet along with her stylish outfits, though. :lol:

4. Stepherweps

Aww, I like that hat, I think he looks cute with it on. :p Oh yeah, Cath definitely knows about his love for the hat, I'm not too sure that she's very fond of it though... :lol: I think that when she sees it hanging in their closet she wants to burn it. :lol: But she'd never do that, she knows how much it means to him. :adore:

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

How can you not be?! *snatches hat* lmao I love that hat, I really don't know why because it's awful but yeah, the undying love for it is too cute. I can imagine Billy showing up to work with it and being like, 'Yup, wearing it again' and everyone lets out a collective groan. I'd really love Cath to say something to him about the hat, just a passing comment or something. I mean, she has one of her own but she manages to make it look stylish were his is just EPIC FAIL, and that is why I love it :D

Omg how cute is this :adore: awwwh! Sorry I just discovered that. Bless.

6. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

HeeHeeHee the famous straw hat!! :) Yes he does look adorable with the it on. I agree that Cath must know about his love for it. After all as Erica said he has had it for multiple episodes.

I'm not too sure about Cath's fondness for it. I think she might be ok with it, I'm sure she's been seen with a straw hat of her own in an episode or two am I right???

So do I!! And I agree it is awful, but Billy wears it very well :lol:

7. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Yeah she has a hat like his. Think it's only been shown once though, it was in S8 prem I think? I dunno I didn't watch it lol. I have a pic though, I really dunno who made it so props to whoever, Toots made an awesome banner with it too, think someone else has that stashed away somewhere.
    [​IMG]
    D'aaawh, that's so damned cute. Someone's been raiding Grissom's wardrobe.

Oh I thought of something the other day, y'know the ep (Grissom's Devine Comedy, I think) where she goes to his house and she says something like 'And all these years I thought you stayed at home on your own' or something to that effect, does anybody else find that really sad? Like she never really knew him? :(

8. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Yeah it is sad :( like she has known him for years but never really knew him. I think you are thinking of the deleted scene here Ams. So, it was never aired, that makes me feel slightly better. And yeah it was Grissom's Devine Comedy.

*Sigh* Matching clothes love :adore: So sweet

9. Stepherweps

As for the topic of Gil's hat, I like it, he looks so damn cute when he wears it, especially, when he has that adorable little smirk on his face... I bet Cath wants to jump him... :devil: Cause I know I do. :angel: *Whistles innocently.* I said before that I don't think Cath liked the hat, well I take that back, I totally forgot she had one... Co-ordinated outfits, how cute is that!? :adore: They should wear matching clothes more often, they look so adorable in them. :adore:

10. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

Who wouldn't want to jump him in that hat? lol
    CSIL3Willows
    -x-

11. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

You mean besides Catherine, Steph, and me??:lol: When he gives that sexy little smirk he could be wearing a bag for all I care cause I'm not looking at nothing but his face. Personally, I think the hat is typical Grissom. I don't think Cath minds it that much because she knows what's underneath...wait, did I just make that sound dirty? oops:devil: It is sweet that they match. Just think, she could have worn any color shirt and any hat, but no, she chose "the Grissom look".:lol: Just another example of the perfect couple.:adore:

12. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Okay. I just found something. I was watching Art Imitates Life on CBS. Then I got distracted and kept going on to other videos. I found a series of "Behind-the-Scenes" videos. And the one that I want to give you is the second part of that. When Marg is talking about her wardrobe and deciding what to wear she decides to tell us..

Marg: Billy always says "Just put on the tight pants!"

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/vi...X_YozAH0smdhI76fhYWG6GXtMiSzPV&play=true&cc=1

13. Stepherweps

:lol: I agree, that little smirk just makes me weak at the knees. :drool: You're right, that hat is typically Gil, that's why I love it on him so much. :D Hehe and yeah that did sound a little dirty, but don't worry, when it comes to Gil and Cath, we don't mind. :devil: I also think it's adorable when they match. Hehe the "Grissom look" that's so cute. :adore: She should go with that look more often, it suits her too. :adore:

Gravey, Dude, you are awesome!! *Runs up and hugs you* thanks so much for the vid, that little bit when Marg was talking about Billy made me giggle. :adore: I can totally imagine Billy wanting her to wear the tight pants... Proof that he and not only Gil loves her tush. *Whistles innocently.* :lol:

14. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I think we just found the title for thread #31 when we get to it.:lol: Anyway, that is just so typical Billy. That's why I love him, he just says the most wonderful things at times.:lol: This video is why I want to see more behind the scenes footage. Can you just imagine the things that go on that we don't get to see? I love the way Marg said that...that was just great. *runs off to watch it over and over* Thanks for sharing, Gravy.:thumbsup:

15. CSIL3Willows

CSIL3Willows Prime Suspect

I loved that clip too. Make me chuckle, which was good because I've been feeling like cr*p all day. May have to go find some more behind the scenes stuff, they do say laughter is the best medicine lol
    CSIL3Willows
    -x-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.