Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

:guffaw:I second that!!!!:drool::lol:

2. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Wow, I love how we can stay on a certain subject for only so long before we start talking about E/C sex again.
    It's just inevitable that any discussion related to Eric and Calleigh ends in talking about E/C sex. I love it.:lol:

Anyway, I have no idea where their first kiss will take place.. who even knows if we'll get to see it. Knowing how the writers are, it will just be implied that Calleigh and Eric are finally together. Which will be completely dissapointing. Hopefully we get a kiss though.

3. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Looks like Eric almost got Smushed in Wreaking Crew Promo Pic. Calleigh better watchout for her man or shes not going to get a chance to kiss him the first time!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008
  4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

If those rocks shift at all, Eric won't be having any children with anyone much less Calleigh!:p I think we'll get to see their first kiss; I don't think that the writers will cheat us out of that moment after all of the waiting we have done.:)

5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Calleigh is in the room when Eric gets trapped under those blocks. How will she react? What do you think? Are we gonna get scared 'Eric' or something else? Or will she be to devastated that that guy (I can't remember what's his function in the show) died to notice anything?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008
  6. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

The guy who dies is a witness that Eric and Calleigh are taking care of. I think that she will be torn over her duty to the witness and her concern that Eric is covered in debris. She's gonna blame herself for whatever ends up happening. Hmmm... It could be interesting!
    :rolleyes:

7. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

But may be it could be bad for Eric, if Calleigh will feel guilt from being put into a dilemma by reason of relations with the co-woker. And her blame again will distance her from making a decision, that all we wait.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
  8. JoannaRose897

Personally, I think Calleigh is going to be most concerned and upset about losing the witness or whoever it is that gets killed then she is about Eric. I mean, of course she cares about her Eric but she tends to put her job first when they are working. Like in 'Stand Your Ground' she was pretty upset about that woman dying eventhough it wasn't her fault but she thought it was partially her fault at the time.

9. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Ooft I third that and then some ;].

o_O So yesterday was my B-Day party so was unable to get on. But am 17 in 1 minute!!! Ooft! yay the 27th is now apon us and I am a year older!

10. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

SomewhereApart, thank you for story "What's Real and Going On Below" . I can see their first connection and then first kiss only the same way - at Calleigh's place, may be at Eric's place, but not in lab, not in a locker room or lobby. Without people around them who could see it.

11. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Just watched some early episodes the other day and I really liked the episode, I think it was Death Grip, where Eric was upset that the media wasn't paying attention to Consuela and Calleigh followed him to see why he was upset. And then later she stood next to him at the memorial service. :)

I have to agree with Dina_Wizy I don't think their first kiss will be in public.

My thoughts on how Calliegh will feel when their in the building, I think I agree with JoannaRose897 in that Calleigh will put her job first and be concerned about the witness they lost but once she realizes there isn't anything she can do about it, I think her concern will turn to Eric.

I can't wait for next week! As much as I like this rerun...I want to see a new episode!

12. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

Man, I get busy for a week and come back to a whole new thread! You guys move fast!

Here's a question for the group -- do you think Calleigh's feelings about public displays of affection at work have changed over time? Back in the day, when she was with Hagen, she wouldn't let him do anything close to a kiss at work. And granted Jake caught her by surprise with the kiss in the lobby, but weren't they holding hands outside the building at one point as well? Do you think she's maybe loosened up about this, or do you think she might be super-strict about it with Eric so as to not risk IAB finding out about them?

And thanks Dina_Wizy. ;)

13. JoannaRose897

Good question.. Personally, I always thought Calleigh and Jakes relationship was more physical than it was anything else. But yet that wasn't the reason they had to 'break-up' or take a break or whatever it was they did. With John.. well, I never really thought she was all that serious about him anyway. Like she was just with him to be with him.

But I do get the feeling that she won't want her relationship with Eric to be totally public and out in the open at the risk of being discovered by IAB.

14. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I think they will hide it for a while! The question I have for the group is who do you think will catch onto their relationship first?

No I really think they will try to keep it on the downlow for as long as they can and then see where it will lead to. I think they will sneek some kiss in when they know there not being watched, But like Grisome & Sarah they will get outed by someone or something.

I can't wait to see what happens when Stetler finds out and H. has to jump in and blow him off. I hope somebody punches Stetler out this year!!

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I don't know if anyone reads Ausiello's Blind Item over at EW.com but he posted a new one today and to say it hits close to home is a but of an understatement......;)

Everybody have a tissue handy? If not, grab one, 'cause it's time for another blind item, and this one's so juicy you should already be drooling.
    It seems the star of a certain hit series has, to quote my mole, "a lot of rules" about the conditions under which he will work. None of his castmates like this -- it's diva antics, of course -- but only the show's female lead has the clout to say she won't put up with it. As a result, the two have gone from acting in few scenes together to acting in none whatsoever. (In fact, despite a story arc that would have made it nearly impossible for their characters to logically avoid one another, so far this season, they haven't crossed paths once.)
    So, guesses as to the identities of the Mr. Big whose Method is so maddening and the one costar with the stones to rock the boat? I'll give you one more hint, then you're on your own: The show has, I hear, "already lost one actress" at least in part due to conflicts over Mr. Man and his master thespian baggage. Your turn. Who are the players in this frosty backstage drama?

I thought it was interesting considering it is something fans have been seeing forever! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.