Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

whoa! OMG yummy! what an awesome pic
    This is the wrong kind of thing to be looking at on my wedding anniversary but oh well, "look but don't touch" policy in effect lol

2. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Two things, where is that pic from and how can Calleigh resist? Oh and I watched Simple Man, thanks to those who suggested it and now I understand Hiphuggers. :)

3. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

yay, new thread; at this rate we are going we are gonna have to come up with more thread titles more often. I like this thread title though.

haha, 100% agreed:drool:.

Wow, well guys just 5 days till we at least get a preview and 12 days for the new epi. I think we can make it!!

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yummy:drool: Too bad he is wearing a towel:devil:

5. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

It's from Adam's days on Roswell I think. Too bad TPTB won't give us something like this. I don't know how Calleigh can resist him when he looks this great... :p It boggles the mind!:confused:

6. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

OMG Becky! Look at that hot body! Naked Eric!:drool: (CSISDFlash does Naked Man Dance in the middle of the floor!!):lol:Thanks for the new eye candy I didn't have that one. Yeah new thread! Somebody please tell Cory Miller that we would be very very greatful if Eric's cloths would happen to fall off in one of his Eppis. If Calleigh happens to be there at the time of the insident thats great, but I think for all our peace of mind we would all be glad to help Calleigh play dot to dot with any marks that Erick may have on his body! Also we really need to look for any hidden Tatoos that he may have. I will be willing to help lick any tatoo found off for him!:drool: LOL!!!!

7. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Whoa! Calm down girl... I'm gonna hose you down otherwise!:guffaw:

8. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Now I wish i could get one of Speed Naked and I would be really happy!!!!!:drool:

9. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

OMG, CSI: Miami is showing a little of everybody's personal life on the Nov. 17 epi
    So apparently they are going to show little snipets of everybody getting called into work and such. Well this got me thinking to a few weeks past when we were imagining about Eric and Calleigh in bed together, ofcourse, and getting called into work. Now, we know that that's probably not going to happen, but I really wished it did because it would have been just perfect!!!:scream:

10. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I thought we could celebrate a new thread with a little trip down memory lane...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Carolina... that could happen, at least I hope so. It would be during November sweeps, so I could see them doing something like that, and getting interviews about their relationship on Entertainment Tonight, promoting it and all. They would need to pull out all the stops to increase ratings as much as they can. Of couse, if they concentrated less on Ho drama, ratings may go up!

11. delkolover

That is the ep that starts off with Eric (which we later find out why in ep 710 he is staying there) in his hotel room, Ryan dropping a young boy off at school...unfortunately, I never saw anything that related to Cal or Natalia but that doesn't mean anything. Obviously, there is something I didn't see given the article in TV Guide magazine

I think the situation will seem weird at first but more than likely in the end make a lot of sense. These shows can only ignore their characters personal lives for sooo long. TV Shows today all pretty much go home with their characters and this franchise can only ignore 'that' particular aspect of televsion for soo long. So any look into their lives of course will seem odd and/or out of place.

12. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Well that blows my hope that we could actually see Eric & Calleigh in bed together as a "sweeps" present. Poo.

13. delkolover

Yeah I know...I hear ya.

There is always February sweeps!! ;) Like Caro said it would be just in time for Valentines Day at that time ;)

14. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

February sweeps seems more reasonable because enough time will have passed from Jakegate and there's Valentine's Day and the writers love corny shit like that.

I think November sweeps is too soon considering Calleigh is still trying to sort her feelings out, and I kinda get the feeling they're gonna play around with Eric/Tara to make Calleigh upset or something. Jealous Calleigh is as satisfying as shirtless Eric.

Well, no, nothing could ever be, but it's close.

15. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Is it just my imagination or someone on this thread once asked Corey if something is going to happen between Cal and Eric in some epi and he gave us some spoiler? Could that be done again? I'm dying to know what's gonna happen in 7.06...

I hope that we'll get at least some kind of confirmation that Calleigh is considering Eric as a boyfriend. We know that she does, but poor Eric doesn't and my heart is breaking for him every time I think how hard it must be for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.