Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I am very sorry I missed the closure and grand openings, I've been away trying and failing to sort my life out.

But, I be here now and... 31?! We actually rock.

Welcome back Leela, my sweet, and thank you very much Caro for starting our new thread :)

I'm liking the pictures that have been posted thus far and I can't wait for us to start a thread with a picture of a first kiss.

Now, I believe there was talk of... something. I got.. 'naked', tattoo', 'body' annnnd oh, more 'naked'...Yeah, sounds about right...

I actually think we were having this discussion when I left.

2. EricDelko = Luv

EricDelko = Luv Victim

ah! i've missed the past two (if not three) threads!! where have i been?! can't wait to get back into the Eric/Calleigh discussion with our lovely fantasies :D

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Jodie, we missed you! I'm glad you're back.

4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Jodie!! It's been awhile. How are you doing? I'm so glad you're back. We missed you!

You know, I think we were having this discussion when you were here last. It seems that our minds never stray too far from the gutter...:p

First kiss... yeah, I can't wait to see that. Question for the group: Where do you think that first kiss will happen??:cool:

5. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Whoa..I forgot all about Calleigh's tattoo. I was never really curious about it, I was more curious about how the hell Speedle knew about it.:shifty:

Speaking of Calleighs fear of ants..'Wannabe' is one of the four CSI: Miami episodes on the channel A&E tonight. I seriously love Calleigh and Eric in that episode..and how he's like the only one to know about her fear of ants.

6. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Wow, I completely missed the thing about fear of ants. I also didn't remember that she got upset when Alexx and Eric microwaved the hand because they were so nonchalant about it.

I'm also curious how Speedle knew about the tattoo...

I can't seem to imagine when their first kiss will happen or what the circumstances will be like but I'm curious to hear what others think.

7. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I don't know how sweet little Timmy new about that tat on calleigh, if you remember he said it was not like she would let anyone see it. I asume she just told him she had it, but didn't want to play show & tell with him. ( if I had a tat I would have shown it to Speed!!!) I'm quit sure that Eric wil find out soon what it is & where it is. I think its on her hip. Who knows she may have a tramp stamp on her lower back. Lol! Hard to say. Hope that the writers put it out there for us though, it would be a good triva question in the future.

8. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

Yes, somehow in fic's all have forgotten about tatoo, it could be interesting.

And I can’t keep from put this photo from еp 1-14, I like it, just quality doesn't high

[​IMG]

9. Marija_Magdalena

She's looking at his lips again... :devil:

I don't know where the first kiss would happen. In fics we have so many 'moments' in ballistic lab, that it would be nice to have one in the show, too. Not a kiss, because it's just not something Calleigh would allow, but one of the looks they share (like the one in 'Burned') would be great. I would really like to see their first kiss, but I'm not sure writers are gonna give us that. If they do, it might happen in the locker room.

10. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Well im not really sure where it will be, if we do get a kiss ots not gonna be in lobby coz they did that one with Jake, i think it will be somewhere private like maybe the locker room or her firearms lab where nobodys watchin :lol: like Marija_Magdalena said there might not be a kiss but how can there not be one b/c how will you know that they're seeing eachother? b/c weve had a lot of looks already and nothings happend so theyve gotta put a kiss in :shifty: i wont be very happy if there isnt one:( I cant wait to see whats gonna happen!!! another week to go :(

11. Marija_Magdalena

Well, we could see them in bed together one morning, getting a call or something like that. That way there wouldn't be a kiss and we would know that they are together :) And as much as I want a scene like that, I want to see a first kiss, as well, so...

12. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I hope we get one of those greate long lingering sultry kisses, & I hope they back it with some good music for the infasis to make it edgey and raw. you know a scene is aways better with some great background music!

Here somemore Eye candy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

:drool::drool::drool::drool: yummy....great pics!!! naked Adam :drool::drool::drool::drool:

14. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

*Fans Self* Whew! Be still my heart! Mostly naked Adam! That may be all we see unless Miami changes networks. USA would be good. Then we could see a love scene a la Saving Grace... :devil:

I think the first kiss will be somewhere private. Maybe the gun vault or the locker room. It will be a completely spontaneous thing. They're at work and they have a moment... Ah Romance!:p

15. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Yeah, maybe she drags him in the gun Valt to Checkout his 9mm. If you know what I mean!!!Lol! She will be saying be still my heart if she ever gets him in there! What more could you need? A room full of guns and a naked Eric!!!!! I take it any day!!! Lol!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.