Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I think SM's commitments to her other shows are over for this season. So she should be free for Miami.

It's a matter of whether tptb want her back. If there's any reason to hold back H/Y it's probably cos they want to focus on the H/Kyle storyline first.

However it is season 7 now, so if tptb do want to get H/Y together, they better do it soon. :shifty:

This is OT but I do have some H/Y fics starting to formulate in my mind, so if I'm really in the mood I might get to writing again. Maybe....

2. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Can I just say whoei at the prospect of you maybe writing an H/Y fic once more?

I'm afraid I'm losing my interest in CSI Miami a little bit too, I'm not as excited for new episodes as I once used to be. Frankly NCIS is far more satisfying.. But I will keep watching I haven't given up yet! What can I say I still believe in H/Y and I want to have seen every single episode leading up to that..

Who would've thought in Season 2 till mid Season 3 that in S7 they'd still not be together? I think I would've laughed out loud if someone would've told me that. Yes my shipper heart is bleeding :(.

But hope springs eternal so here goes: H/Y FOREVER! :drool:

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I still think they do too. I have always thought that any real hint of them getting together would be saved for the final season, whenever that might be. It would be nice if they could start re-building towards that sooner rather than later though.

Even though I'm not fond of the H/Kyle/Julia storyarc at all (it still feels contrived to me), this would be the best kind of outcome in my eyes. A Ray Jnr/Kyle connection would be good to see. Here's to hoping. :)

4. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Agreed. One wonders if we'll ever see Ray Jnr again, and if it will be yet another actor! I wonder if TGTB remember him? ;) Once Kyle burst onto the all-new Miami scene, my one remaining hope was that at some point, we could see him and Ray Jnr become friends. In turn, the H/Y connection would strengthen even more as a result. It would be great if the writers could somehow link this to some kind of much needed H/Y development. Are we still in neutral on in reverse? :vulcan:

5. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who sees these possibilities. It's like TGTB are creating almost invisible strands that will lead to an inevitable conclusion, but they don't want us to be consciously aware of them, yet. Of course, it could all be in my wishful-thinking mind. I just keep hoping for a successful shipbuilding project instead of a ship that has sailed.

Off topic: speaking of ships, is that my Admiral :adore: my President in your avi, MiamiDade? Another Frakker? Ahh, how good to know joy and love succeed in some realms.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  6. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Er, stalled with an open option on trashed. :p

Wouldn't have minded the Kyle storyline so much if the Julia appendage hadn't come with the package. Having Kyle on his own would have at least been a related platform to re-introduce Ray Jr to the scene ...not to mention his mom. Infinite storyline possibilities here.

7. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Ok so i had my doubts about them gettin together but..the way she looks at him tells me she has some feelings and the way he looks at her...its so sweet, i think its about time our H had a solid relationship, dont you? I hope it happens it would be nice to see H all loved up again :)

8. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

^H all loved up again...... :devil: sorry gota get my head out of the gutter.

Yes agree with all the points above about the Kyle/H storyline having great potential. I still have no idea what they're gonna do with Julia. I actually wouldn't mind her in the picture as long as H/Y are together.

I think right now, the H/Y vehicle has been thrown into reverse. :(

9. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

1. Hee! I think we need the original mechanics/writers back for a chance of H/Y salvation - either that, or a minor miracle.

2. Yes, exactly.

Welcome bulletgirl! :)

Great to see you back MD, sporting your A/R icon. :D

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Just dropping a quick note to say that I finally did try to write a H/Y fic.

I'm kinda rusty but anyways, here's the link if anyone's interested.

Picture Perfect

11. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

You rusty? Nah! You're too good to be rusty! BTW what's with everyone changing there names? I don't like it :p

Any news regarding our golden H/Y team / couple / duo?

12. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

That was really good Wolverine! good job i enjoyed it, it was really sweet how she helped H out..awww ;)

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

It's cos of Halloween :) If you're interested here's the link to the thread

Halloween User Names

No news :( I'm hoping we get more Yelina episodes next year. I hope we'll be able to gauge more where tptb are taking H/Y after ep 705 'Bombshell', the one with Julia, cos then we'll know if tptb have any plans for H/J.... :rolleyes:

Anyways I've added another one-shot to my fic so go check it out if you like. :alienblush:

14. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Aw, sadly accurate. Is jump starting still an option? ;)

Wouldn't it be great if Steve Maeda came back to pen an H/Y centric episode. :)

Thank you! *hugs* Love your icon too, and your Halloween name. Hee!

Oh yes. :adore: I think we have influenced each other on this score, and any void that Miami has left has been more than filled. :D I still have a real fondness of H/Y though, and can never give up hope, as one great couple once said. ;)

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Let's hope this season will hold better things for H/Y. Well we wish it every season....

First the pic of H kissing Julia on the top of her head, now promo pics of him holding a baby. The pics are really awww... sweet. I mean the ones of H and the baby. I wonder if tptb are making us see a softer side of H. Hopefully a softer H means more potential for H/Y.

Well I'm always optimistic... :)