NCIS thread #3 - Shutting up now, Boss

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by nattybatty55, Mar 10, 2008.

?

What should we call it?!?

1. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live

16 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. I need a coffee

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. On it Boss

28 vote(s)
    23.7%
  4. Ya Think?!

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Shutting up now Boss

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  6. CSI! No the term's NCIS

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  7. 'We just shoot men who are un true'

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  8. 'Gibbs, Caf-pow please!'

10 vote(s)
    8.5%
  9. 'Don't drop the boss' coffee!'

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  10. Gibb's Gang

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  11. Talking Jethro, and not the one from Beverly Hillbillies

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  12. There's more to CBS besides CSI

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  13. Never Be Unreachable

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  14. Never take anything for granted

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  15. Never date a coworker

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  16. Always work as a team

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  17. Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  18. 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

15 vote(s)
    12.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

2. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

OMG i seriously cannot wait for this episode. I am so stoked!
    Meeting Gibbs dad is gonna be soo funny.

3. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Ok cupcake, McGee and stinky drinks.....I must be crazy cause I don't remember any of that. :wtf: Was this all in Agent Afloat???

4. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^Nope, that was "Capitol Offense" 6x03. ;)

5. MarineGirl#1

You can have a sneak peek:lol: This is really an ep I don't intend to miss :devil: Someone is really spoiling us, and I do love to be spoiled :)

6. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Oh wow great clip thanks alot!
    This has me wonderng though, why does Gibbs not keep in touch?? Interesting...

7. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

argh I don't know how the DVR missed this one. I think the CBS website is running it - so I will have to catch it on there. Thanks!

Here are some season 6 cast photos. No spoilers. 17 total - keep clicking next. Sorry if these were already posted.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/eaf5d115736994

6.05 nine lives

Gibbs' search for a marine's killer leads to an encounter with FBI agent Fornell (Joe Spano).

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008
  8. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I loved this week's episode. It was just great! :)

9. seahawk

seahawk Prime Suspect

Wow...loads of new information about Gibbs jr: why he was named Leroy Jethro, how he grew up, how he met Shannon, how she influenced his relationship to his father...
    my favorite was the bit at the end: now we know where the rules came from :lol:

Oh yeah the case...meh
    The Gibbs-Gibbs and Gibbs-Gibbs-Gibblets interactions were sooooooo much more interesting and funny

I loved the retrospective and young Gibbs (played by Mark Harmon's son Sean...)

Once in a while an episode like this is great, lots of character development

Next week is all back to business with Fornell and the FBI interfering (?) once again

10. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Okay, so I broke down and ended up watching the episode at one thirty in the morning because I missed the original air time (it's about two fifteen now...I have to be up for school at seven...oh well, it was worth it...) and let me just say that it was absolutely amazing! The ending literally made me want to cry. Shannon and Gibbs are so freaking cute and it kills me knowing that she's gone. The rules thing was adorable. I thought Jackson was hilarious. Oh, and I loved when they were both drinking their coffee and reading the paper. priceless.

Seriously? That's Mark Harmon's son? He was really hot! Well...with a dad like that, though, what was I thinking? Of course he was going to be cute.

I liked finding out a little more about Gibbs since he's one of the characters we knew almost nothing about.

11. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Now we know Gibbs doesn't take after his father, well, just the blue eyes.:p
    It was so funny when Ziva and McGee were so eager to tell Abby and Tony about Gibbs' father.:lol:
    Gibbs Sr. was really nice and talkative, so different to Gibbs Jr.
    So they haven't seen each other since Gibbs' wife and daughter funeral, he didn't even invite his father to his 3 weddings? Bad Gibbs !!!
    It's a pity that Gibbs didn't headslap Tony in front of his father, Gibbs Sr. would have been mad at him as when McGee called him "boss" and it was also a pity that Ducky didn't have the chance to meet Gibbs Sr., they would have made good friends.
    Btw, I thought that young Shannon was going to call young Gibbs "Jethro" so that'll explain why they used to call him "Leroy" and now he prefer "Jethro".
    Thanks for the info about Mark Harmon's son playing young Gibbs, I didn't know that.
    I hope they'll bring back Gibbs Sr. back someday.

12. MarineGirl#1

Just for the record, I think they were talking about the funeral of Gibbs' mom.

Quoting Jackson: "things did not work out between your mum and me... when she died i know how mad that made you... I saw the look on your face, how you wanted vengeance... Now that look went away when you met Shannon..." As I recall Gibbs was in Desert Storm when Kelly and Shannon were killed.

13. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^Sorry to disagree, but just before that, Jackson Gibbs said: "we haven't talked since the funeral. I adored that wife of yours and I adored that child too". So I assumed that was the funeral they were talking about.
    After that is when Jackson said: "Leroy, what did I do at the funeral?" and LJ Gibbs answered: "You mean, other than show up with a date?". It's then when they began to talk about the mum.

Gibbs wasn't at home when his wife and daughter were killed but if I recall right, in that episode were he was in comma and there are flashbacks showing his wife and daughter, there are glimpses of Gibbs injured at their funeral.

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

:lol: are we on about the funeral?! I originally thought it was Kelly/Shannon's but now im not too sure.....Me and Jools have discussed it :lol::devil: Jools might be back:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Ok maybe it went like.......

>Jackson and Wife had problems.

>She died and Gibbs was mad.

>Gibbs met Shannon and wasnt Mad.

>Kelly and Shannon died.

>Jackson took a date to the funeral.

>Gibbs got angry with him again.

> Gibbs didnt talk to him after that.....

How about that? Make sense?! :lol:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  15. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

That's the way i saw it too. Anyone else tear up at the end??? or is it just me the big softy i am lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.