Episode 7x04 - 'Raging Cannibal' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

(Futon Critic)

CSI: MIAMI
    Air Date: Monday, October 13, 2008
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#704) "Raging Cannibal"

A SAVAGE DOUBLE MURDER IN THE EVERGLADES PITS HORATIO AND THE TEAM AGAINST THE BRUTE FORCE OF MIAMI'S RUSSIAN MOB, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, OCT. 13

"Raging Cannibal" - A savage double murder in the Everglades pits Horatio and the team against the brute force of Miami's Russian mob, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Oct. 13 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Horatio Caine: David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
    Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
    Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue
    Kyle Harmon: Evan Ellingson

RECURRING CAST:
    Valera: Boti Bliss
    Dr. Tara Price: Megalyn Echikunwoke

GUEST CAST:
    Jason Weller:. Derek Mears
    Greg Donner: Ivan Sergei
    Ivan Sarnoff: Andrew Divoff
    Cassandra Gray: Alaina Huffman
    Andrew Brodsky: Aaron Hill
    Vince Koslov: Marcus Lavoi
    Daniel Nash: Mark Collier
    Kaylee Westmore: Maite Schwartz
    Michael Travers: Christopher Redman
    Susan Madden: Shawn Huff
    Nathan Madden: Andy Dylan

WRITTEN BY: Brian Davidson

DIRECTED BY: Gina Lamar
    RATING: To Be Announced

'Raging Cannibal' Promo (Courtesy of Hcrazy)

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Shouldn't he be up there with recurring cast :confused: I like him!! :wtf:
    Anyway - Cannibalism, Russian Mob, & somewhere there's boxing involved too? Sounds like an odd mix. I wish the cannibal part would be really cool & gruesome, but chances are everything in the promo will have 30 seconds involved in the actual story & the rest will be something entirely different :vulcan:

3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

:O! What if the cannibals eat the new lab tech!! NOOOOO!!!!

Oh my gosh, maybe they'll find that's where all the missing lab techs have gone!

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

You're right, something like that could happen. After all, this is CSI Miami.
    I hope this epi will be good. I'm hopping for some gruesomeness, but with this show you never know.

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ The show sometimes starts out really good with gruesome scenes and then for some reason the appeal of it flatlines. :/ Hopefully we'll get something really nasty to contrast all of the bright shiny colours and beach babes.

Kind of like the missing left sock in the dryer mystery? :p

Hopefully this episode is better than last week's. I'll be a bit disappointed if the cannibalism storyline is just a pretext for something recycled and stupid--which it usually is. Oh yeah, Russian Mob. :/ If they're gonna give us that, they should at least make the cannibalism bit more than the teaser and 5 minutes of the episode.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  6. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for something really gruesome and gory. I'd be nice if Miami could give us something other than beautiful beaches and sunny skies. How about random body parts scattered and blood everywhere?

You're right though, we'll get 5 minutes of gore and then go back to the beauty...:rolleyes:

Raging Cannibal has so much potential though!:shifty:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

The Cannibalism theme has so much potential to be a very good episode also because of the gruesome scenes since it should be about people eating other people.
    Cannibalism it's a very interesting theme & it would be really nice to see TPTB using it in the proper way even if there's always this wrong idea of Cannibalism. We always think it's about people eating other people while they're alive. Actually it's a sort of funeral service/rite used in different tribes all over the world since the discovery of America.

From what I saw in the promos, I won't say that it will be as good as we hope. I think this theme will be used only to get people's attention.
    You know whenever we talk about Cannibalism & people in danger we're alwyas paying more attention. I'm having the doubt they're gonna use this them w/ this purpose, hopefully I'm wrong.

8. Corpuschristie

Corpuschristie Victim

LOL. Random body parts, now that would be interesting. You do know that they would be beautiful body parts though. That severed hand with the perfectly manicured nails. This is Miami after all.

I'm looking forward to this ep though. Hope it delivers.
    :)

9. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

When I watched the promo, I got the feeling that this would be one of those episodes that looks like it will be really interesting, but turns out to be awful. Somehow TPTB always seem to screw it up when they think of interesting storylines. :rolleyes:

I'll still keep my fingers crossed, though. You never know, they may pull through.

10. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I dunno, this eppie to me looks good, ive liked all the eppies up 2 now so im really looking foward to it.

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well after the last episode I can only expect only a good epiosde.

Hopefully there'll be lots of blood & gruesome scenes.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Does anyone else think they should have saved it for the 27th (closer to Halloween)?

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I think they decided to use
    "Wrecking Crew" for Halloween (the 3rd of November) since we'll have all the crane stuff w/ Calleigh & Eric being actually in danger.
    , though I still think it would have been better to put this one for Halloween.

Anyway let's wait & watch what TPTB wrote for us:p

14. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

I think this one is going to be over the top, but then again I might not even be watching it, depending on what's going on in the life of Wyoming, but we'll see, just by the little blurb they gave us, I don't think it's going to be very good. I don't tend to like the mob episodes all that much.

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah. And it is funny b/c I don't think they are doing a spooky halloween type ep this year. I mean "Wrecking Crew" puts Cal and Eric in danger but from the spoilers I read, it doesn't have that eerie halloween feeling that the eps they ran the last 2 yrs did.

I don't even think there is a episode on Oct 27th...From what I understand, Wrecking Crew isn't supposed to air until the following week (Nov. 3rd) :confused:

As far as "Raging Cannibal" goes, I don't think it is going to be as scary as the promo lets on....then again, what else is new? The promo made it seem that it was Cal who gets attacked by the "cannibal" which I am pretty frickin sure isn't true. So once again, the promo is totally misleading.

I really want to meet the people to make those....b/c I would love to smack them and ask them WTF?!:lol: