Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That George Eads thing was...one hell of a typo...scared me for a minute...

Oh my....and it appeared somewhere else too.

>>>America’s apex dramatic literature, "CSI," is coming upper part by a revenge. The lucky venture simulation strength subsist losing longtime communicate mates George Eads and might human being William Petersen, if it were not that it is picking up a excessively hot and close recently made known joining. The lovely Lauren Lee Smith volition exist joining the CSI family in its 9th term, premiering this week!<<<

This was Movie Planet News...something like that. It's obviously been translated from another language, but there's no mistaking the names...and why is this out there again???

Maybe they copied it from ETOnline before it was changed.

The suspense is killing me. just start the season already ! better yet, show all the epis already taped back-to-back. I'd call in sick to work for that :) i already have to miss them as they aire because I started a new job last week :( Thank God for DVR.

Thank's sara25 awesome, always a different angle to this never ending saga, nice pic. of the lovebirds comforting one another:bolian:

Hey we know LF character's name now. They mentioned it in the article.

Dr. Raymond Langston. So much for the "Professor". Man, that had such a serial killer sound to it too. :lol:

Is it time for the premiere yet. I can't stand the wait anymore.

Hey we know LF character's name now. They mentioned it in the article.

Dr. Raymond Langston. So much for the "Professor". Man, that had such a serial killer sound to it too. :lol:

Is it time for the premiere yet. I can't stand the wait anymore.

Raymond. That fits him perfectly.

So here's an article on the Chicago Tribune site.

It mentions Warrick dying in Grissoms's arms, Grissom giving an eulogy and the beginning isn't the only time we see Warrick in the episode. He appears at least one more time in the epi. That's about the gist of what she mentions.

Click here

It mentions Warrick dying in Grissoms's arms, Grissom giving an eulogy and the beginning isn't the only time we see Warrick in the episode. He appears at least one more time in the epi. That's about the gist of what she mentions.

Click here

I'm thinking that seeing him one more time will be the video tape.

And Raymond. Wasn't the new guy that they were looking to cast before (the young hot shot)...wasn't his name supposed to be Ray? :lol: Somebody there likes the name Ray!

It's Thursday!!! October 9!!!! Finally!!!!
yay.gif

Click here

I'm thinking that seeing him one more time will be the video tape.

And Raymond. Wasn't the new guy that they were looking to cast before (the young hot shot)...wasn't his name supposed to be Ray? :lol: Somebody there likes the name Ray!

It's Thursday!!! October 9!!!! Finally!!!!
yay.gif

Nice pick up Smokey. Yeah, I think his name was Ray Santori, or something like that. And he was suppose to be hitting on Catherine. I'm glad they dropped him. He seemed a little too in-your-face for CSI.
And YAY, TGIThursday!!!! Finally.

I forgot to watch ET last night :alienblush: so I don't know what they said was going to be on tonight but this is the newest video on their website. They don't interview any of the cast in this one. It's just one of the special effects guys who makes up the dead bodies in the morgue.

Thea Andrews goes to the CSI morgue

Susan

An article from USA Today about Lawrence Fishburne coming on and his character's name has been announced, Dr. Raymond Langston.

hi i have a question it's about the promo i didn't know where to put it so just in case it was a spoiler my question is what is the song playing in the promo not the REM one but the other one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back