Eric & Calleigh Thread #30: "Do it for us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by adorelo, Jul 4, 2008.

?

New name?

1. My destiny in your hands...

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. A Ho No Mo' so let's get nekkid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Between us

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  4. Because I feel for you

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Do it for us

18 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Even nuns want to see some action!

9 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Without you I wouldn't know what to do

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

4 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StellaMac

StellaMac Witness

Tonight's episode was made of so much squee! YAY. I'm such a happy shipper right now.
    he knows she read his file. I think he wanted her to.
    Me too I loved the look on her face when she read his file.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2008
  2. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

I was pretty much squealing for like the last 7 minutes lol! Yes we do have lift off!

3. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

it looked like he clearly wanted her to read his file -- his comment about being okay with his secrets being in the files. Must've thought she needed a little nudge -- ha. It will be interesting to see if she acts differently around him now, knowing how seriously he feels about her.

4. StellaMac

StellaMac Witness

I was a little confused by her "we make a great team" comment. I was like WTF but now the more I think about it, I think it was her way of telling him they are/would/could be good together. No she clearly knows where he stands. It's up to her now to tell him what she feels and what she wants, because from his point of view it's crystal clear. "settle down with her" straight forward. I think she wants that too.

5. StellaMac

StellaMac Witness

Yes, that's what I thought too. He wanted her to read his file. Enhance "My secrets are in there too and I'm okay with that" comment. She clearly knows where he stands. Things could not be clearer. It's now up to her if she feels that strongly about him too.

6. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

That was the best. Now Calleigh knows without a doubt how Eric feels about her. For those of you who didn't see the episode, but want to know what happened, Calleigh and Eric were going through the Doctor's personal notes and she read the notes about Eric where he said getting shot put things into perspective for him, made him think about his future, how he wanted to settle down and how it "would be nice if it were Calleigh". The look on her face!

As for that last scene, I think Calleigh gave him a window of opportunity to admit how he feels about her when she said the end result (of them looking at the doctor's personal notes) was good, that he could talk to her about anything, and that they make a great team. I think she wants him to say it to her, to tell her himself how he feels.

7. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

I'm thinking, if there aren't any moments between them in the next few episodes I'd be completely okay with that because I'm just super content now..and also because now Calleigh really knows how he feels about her.. and I'm pretty sure he knows that she knows.

From the looks of the promo for next weeks episode, they're working some of the case together.. and that's always good news.

I'm just wondering if she's going to act any different around him now or if we'll see any kind of difference in their relationship. I mean, you'd think she would kind of have to act differently, not purposely, but she found out that he wants to settle down with her (which is adorable, btw).

8. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

That was so awesome! I cannot wait for next week!

The look on her face when she walked away... I can't even believe it. Ah, so great.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  9. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

There are no words to describe how I feel right now XD; the episode was really good overall and the E/C scenes were just amazing. I think that it's now all up to Calleigh and she has to decide what to do with the information; I personally think that this is such a good step towards E/C.
    Can't wait to see how this develops even further!

10. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

She will defantly think about what she has read. I think she will defantly look at him in a differant light from now on. I wonder though if he actually new what was written in his file? seems like none of the other people knew because they were try to steal them. Well if he did I guess he figured that the notes would say what he couldn't say. Maybe he wasn't expexting her to actually get his file sence he said he didn't see them in his stack. HHHmmmm! deaffantly getting good on the E/C front.
    And that sneaky grin at the end on her face said alot.

11. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

Thanks for retelling E/C moment.
    I'll see ep only in the evening, but could not wait so long!!!!!!!!

12. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I realize I am veeeeeeeerrry late to the party, but I was at the theater last night. Can we remember to use spoiler boxes until after the last US showing has aired please... save me a job! :p

Thanks my lovlies.

13. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

After last night's episode, I was so... estatic. It's not a great descriptive word to describe how I felt when Calleigh read Eric's file, but I'm still too over the moon to find another. I will admit to calling my Mother to get her reaction. She's not even a shipper, and she was all "awww" over the whole thing. This is one of those great episodes that makes me love this ship even more (if that's possible).:luvlove:

I know that Calleigh is just waiting for Eric to make some kind of move in her direction now. The whole "we make a great team" thing is her way of letting him know to do it already!!! Now, if it were me, I think I might make the first move myself. I mean what does she need, an engraved invitation? Cut that pony from the herd, saddle him up, and ride him already!:devil:

:p

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: I actually screamed when she read that file! My husband even came to the room to see if I was alright. And YES I'm very much alright!!!! I can't believe that happened and I'm so super excited that I'm just rambling on and on. I was so hyper last night I had trouble falling asleep. Ok, deep breath....

The file, HER FACE... priceless! :D

The last scene was so adorable! When she said "you know you can tell me anything" I think she does want him to tell her cause if she wanted to forget about what she read on that file I don't think she would've said that.

Her smile when she walked away just said millions! Plus the way he looked at her awww. I'm just so happy right now :D:D

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

SQUEE!!! I'm so happy! When she touched him on the arm during that interrogation I thought that was going to be it but I was wrong! YAY!!! Ha..when she saw her name on that paper..that was funny. And at the end when she said, "We'd make a good team!" AAAA!!! I'm not making sense I'm so excited!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.