Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hehe, I agree, anything she wears looks awesome, she is very lucky. Not many people can pull off a cardigan like she did in Child's Play. But she managed it and it looked fabulous!! :adore:

2. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

I wouldn't say it looked fabulous... It was a pretty horrible sweater. :lol:
    But she herself always looks adorable.

3. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

[​IMG]

Does anyone else think these three could be sisters?!

4. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I totally agree with you about Bethany Joy Galeotti, I always thought those two looked a lot like each other ;) Not sure about the first person, though, not seeing it.

I am hoping Bethany Joy Galeotti will make a guest appearance on NY as Lindsay's sister after One Tree Hill is over as Anna's sister or something. We would finally get to see her family or something.

5. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Yeah, the first person is Kelly Clarkson. That wasn't the best picture but they really do look alike.

I especially agree with Bethany Joy Galeotti. I'd love for her to make a guest appearance as Lindsay's sister also.

6. Stepherweps

Oh I agree with you about Bethany Joy Galeotti, but Kelly Clarkson, I'm not really seeing that... :lol: Meg and I were talking about how Bethany could play Lindsay's sister one day not so long ago. :lol: I'd love for that to happen, it would be awesome to finally get to meet some of her family.

7. eveninstarz14

I think I would die a very happy girl if she comes onto the show as Lindsay's sister. What possible story lines could the writers use for her? I would like to see her coming to the city as a newbie singer or something who got caught up in something way over her head, maybe with Sam Flack? :lol:

Oh I guess Kelly Clarkson sort of resembles Anna but I see it better with Bethany ;)

8. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

I think it would be funny if her sister just came to visit and was like busting on Danny and being all protective of Lindsay. :devil:

9. eveninstarz14

:lol: How about the entire Monroe clan coming to NYC and embarrassing the hell out of Lindsay with their country ways. Wanting to go see all the sites and Lindsay pleading with Mac to give her a case so she doesn't have to deal with them.

At the same time seeing her brother and/or sister being very protective of Lindsay and making sure no city guy will hurt her anymore. ;)

10. Stepherweps

Oh my word, that would be sooo cute. I'd love to see a scene with the whole family. I can totally imagine her having protective brothers, that would be so cute. :D

Then there is a thing called CSI:NY Interrogated in the latest issue of the CSI:NY magazine, Anna has a little quote on it...
    There is also a little pic of her, I'll try and get a scan of it and post it here for you guys.

Well I'm off to bed. Goodnight all. *Hugs*

11. eveninstarz14

Thank you so much for posting that quote Steph! Seriously love that quote! She knows that she needs to look at the lighter side of the job especially this one. I mean every day looking at especially gross bodies? *shivers*

I can't imagine her being so serious, though, considering I have heard that the cast of NY likes to pull pranks on each other :lol:

12. Stepherweps

Yup, I've heard AJ talk about that a few times in interviews, I can imagine them doing that, AJ, Carmine and Eddie especially. I reckon they'd target Anna and Melina... But who knows... :lol: I have a scan of that article... Here you go:

[​IMG]

Enjoy. :D

13. eveninstarz14

Come on you know Melina and Anna have a few tricks up their sleeves! They probably are the worst of the bunch! I can just see Carmine, Eddie, and AJ huddled in the corner afraid what is going to happen to them. Lo and behold there comes Gary and his almighty powerful self to calm everything down.

Anna seems like the type to be the most clever when it comes to the pranks!

Thanks Steph for the scan ;)

14. Stepherweps

Oh now, I never said they didn't. ;) I can imagine it would be girls vs boys. :lol: That would be pretty funny, I can imagine Melina and Anna pranking them, that would be cute to watch. :lol:

No prob Meg, glad you liked the scan my dear. :D

15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Thanks for posting that scan, Steph! I'm sure I was the only one who tried to see anything on it without clicking on it to see the large version. :lol: Typical.

I like the quote as well.

:lol: I can totally see that happening.

Now I totally forgot about what else we were talking before. Shouldn't have been away for a few days. Oh, last night 'Boo' aired btw. It was nice to see Lindsay with one of her weapons again. :D And she had so much screentime in that episode. Yay! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.