Ryan/Jon #19: Fresh Togo

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Jul 29, 2008.

?

What should our new thread title be?

Poll closed Aug 1, 2008.
  1. Ryan/Jon #19: The Tight T-Shirt Society

11.8%
  2. Ryan/Jon #19: Togo where no thread has gone before

17.6%
  3. Ryan/Jon #19: We want skin!

5.9%
  4. Ryan/Jon #19: All in the accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ryan/Jon #19: The Incrediable Shrinking T-Shirt

8.8%
  6. Ryan/Jon #19: Get the Full Togo Experience Here

2.9%
  7. Ryan/Jon #19: He's a Superhero in Training

8.8%
  8. Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ryan/Jon #19: Fresh Togo

29.4%
  10. Ryan/Jon #19: Wolfe's Den

8.8%
  11. Ryan/Jon #19: Dreaming of Wolfe shirtless

8.8%
  12. Ryan/Jon #19: Wolfe gang

17.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yeah, I know Ryan's behaviour was a tad suspicious, but to think that he was involved in Horatio's death. Its true he and Eric dont get on that well, but you would think they would have worked together enough for Eric to realise that Ryan wouldn't do something like that. He seems very quick to think the worst of Ryan. An apology scene would have been nice, especially from Calleigh.

The first time I watched murder in a flash, I was very confused about why Ryan was only in it 4 seconds, but then I was watching a commentary on another epi, and it turns out that that epi was actually filmed before under the influence but the network wanted to put them on the other way round. And so they decided to insert that little scene with Ryan in so that viewers didnt think that he had left after 1 epi- Which would have been a big loss for us!

I agree that Ryan is a terrible liar, why H chose him is behind me. Was it Burned, when he lied about the gambling, and it was sooo obvious.
    And I also agree that he has worn some very dodgy outfits!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2008
  2. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

AliGtr , Yeah, his clothes is awful, but he still:drool::drool::drool:
    I just hate Eric for this, he believe that Ryan is bad too quick.:scream: Eric and Calleigh should apologize for their reaction!

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Truthfully, Ryan's clothes have never really bothered me. The worst is some of those jackets (like that orange and green one), but still not that bad. Eric's flowery shirts bother me more. :lol: It's just like "Dude, this is Miami, not Hawaii!" :lol:

more
    Ryan
    caps
    from
    Under the
    Influence

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I saw this quick flash of a thing for the 150th episode on E, and he had...prepare yourself...An orange striped shirt with an ORANGE tie!!!! AUUGHGHGHH!!

*plots to search and destroy wardrobe person*

Tonight's epi he should be looking pretty snazzy though. :)

The thing with Ryan's bad lying: On tv, if they want you to know the person is lying, they have to make it obvious.

They really need to have E and C apologize to him though...that was ridiculous...

5. GregNickRyanFan

Orange striped shirt with orange tie? Hmm... I'd like to see that. :lol: I'm not real big on stripes, but he looks good in orange. :)

6. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Eew, can I join in your plotting?

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^ *creates secret underground society to destroy wardrobe person*

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

If there really is such an issue with what Ryan wears on the show when either don't watch it or look past it. Getting mad and saying things targeting the wardrobe department really isn't going to change anything. So could this please be dropped before a mod comes in and gives out warnings for not staying on topic? Thanks.

I'm excited for tonight since the ep is dealing with a real life issue and Ryan will more than likely have some tongue and cheek response to someone.

9. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Oh, I just loved Ryan in this episode. Except for the outfit. The outfit was blah.

I loved the gas station scene. Between Ryan winking at the attendent and him forcing Calleigh to go into the ladies room, I'd say that Miami actually has some humor back.

10. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

What was said is not off topic. It is the right of the poster to say what they want about the wardrobe, you do not have to agree. Play nice guys, and let's leave the warnings to the mods, okay? Thanks.

11. GregNickRyanFan

Really? I :luvlove: the outfit. That green shirt on him was awesome and made his green eyes stand out more. And that brown leather jacket = major :drool: factor. I thought (next to the button up shirts and sometimes matching ties- loved the light purple shirt&tie from last week) this was one of his best outfits to date (of course that tight purple tee was pretty dang hot lol). Like I said, other than a couple of funky multi colored jackets, I haven't had too much of a problem with Ryan's wardrobe and really don't understand why so many do. I don't mind the ties, although it's odd apparel for the job, but his style is his style and it looks good on him, so no complaints from me. :) As long as he doesn't wear a turtleneck (those just look weird to me, especially on men lol), I'll be fine with pretty much anything he wears. Cause let's face it, he could wear burlap (aka potato sack) and he'd still look hot. :lol:

12. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Sorry.:( I wasn't meaning to upset anyone. Ryan always looks hot, and sometimes it's in spite of his outfit.:rolleyes: I can't quite get what the wardrobe department are trying to do with him. :confused:

On the other hand, does anyone have a cap of last night's outfit? I like the sound of a brown leather jacket, even though it's not really hot weather wear.:lol:

13. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, caps of the green shirt/brown jacket combo would be nice. :) He looked so good... but then he always does to me. :D

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

So it's alright that they are threatening to harm the wardrobe people? I though threats weren't allowed on here...try to help and still get yelled at.

Anyways, I thought the green shirt and brown jacket were a very nice change form the stuffy suit jackets, not to mention the jeans. It was nice to see cheeky Ryan back when we was talking to Calleigh, though she was the only one, besides H, that he interacted with. I wonder if Eric is still mad at him...they usually are good for a bit of banter and tension at least once an ep. Plus dealing with a real life issue in this weeks show was a very smart idea, I just heard on the news that in North Carolina that there was a line of 60 cars waiting to get gas and they didn't know if it would hold out.

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^ok...I was KIDDING! Do you know what that means?

On topic:I really liked the outfit. The jacket looked way too hot (temperature-wise) for Miami, but at least he had on clothes that looked good lol....

And yes, a turtleneck would be freakin scary.

The part where Ryan made Calleigh go in the Ladies Room was HILARIOUS. I was laughing so hard...but the rest of the episode was...eh. Oh well. He got WAY more screentime. Sounds like TPTB has heard our calls!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.