Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen a little of last nights show. It was nice to see Adam in sid in the credits.

It didn't surprose me that there was no real interaction for DL. It was very much focused Mac - fair enough he was the one kidnapped. It was great to see the team working together like that. I do think they want to keepus guess a bit longer about DL.

but lets not forget - good things come to those who wait!;)

Last edited:
Well next week is the Maroon 5 episode but I think it will have nothing to do with DL. Which actually relieves me because the song kind of would worry me as much as I love the song. I wonder if we are going to get clarification in the upcoming episode? I seriously hope so

I am tired of Mac centered episodes and I seriously hope we get some Danny and Lindsay centered episodes very soon. Is it so wrong that I want to see a hostage episode with Lindsay involved. It's ALWAYS Mac or Danny that is being held hostage. :rolleyes: I know it sounds awful but I think it could be rather interesting. IF and only IF it is done well... Which I am slightly worried about.

I can see it now Lindsay being held hostage (maybe Stella as well not sure about that bit) by wierdo. Danny all out to rescue his girl, but in the end lindsay gets her self out of the situation. Would be nice to end in another NWILL moment.

That hostage situation would be even more interesting if it is set after what we have heard about. Think that would worry Danny no end!

I can see it now Lindsay being held hostage (maybe Stella as well not sure about that bit) by wierdo. Danny all out to rescue his girl, but in the end lindsay gets her self out of the situation. Would be nice to end in another NWILL moment.

That hostage situation would be even more interesting if it is set after what we have heard about. Think that would worry Danny no end!

Girl power at its finest! I would love to see Danny and Lindsay after a situation like that. At the same time I do want something like SooH, where there is emotional rescuing. That to me makes it one of the best DL episodes to date :adore: There is also something about hospital scenes (when its not as serious as Louie scenes :() that really tug at the heartstrings.

That is the exact reason why I want to see this hostage scene take place! I think it would be absolutely wonderful to see protective Danny again. The Danny from season three that we loved and adored so much. ;)

I'm with you on that Meg. Maybe after the hostage situation is over and she has been okayed by the doctors she can get a knock on her apartment door from a certain Mr Messer.:adore:

I am having a total squeeze moment thinking of protective Danny. :luvlove: I think he would be a great dad once he got over his issues.

I wasnt surprised either that there was no DL in the premiere since it was another macpisode but I have finally seen Hostage and as a double episode it wasnt so bad.

but back on topic - in Hostage there were few moments were they interacted together that felt really awkward. she was looking at him sadly and he somehow avoided her gaze. Im kinda glad I havent seen it before becuase it would probably spoiled my summer pretty bad

I loved Lindsay in the episode but for some reason Danny seriously annoyed me. might be the hair though.

I hope they adrress their situation soon.

as for the hostage scenario - it would be nice to see Danny rushing to the rescue but Lindsay being able to save the day by herself. and then they could argue about her needing to go to hospital and he would just scoop her up and carry her. OK that was too much on the fluffy side but I would love to see her in his arms again. Im also on board for the idea of him playing on the guitar for her. I have been asking for a scene like ever since I found out Carmine plays guitar

Maybe I need to see Hostage again, I do tend to miss little details like that carly ;)

This may sound wrong of me but I have forgiven Danny since PF, I feel like now he is making an effort to talk to Lindsay and its only a matter of time before things are going to look up again. Maybe that is just the optimistic view I have right now (I mean one of my other favorite shippers just got engaged, in the rain, so I am feeling rather giddy right now)

Carmine playing the guitar is one of the hottest things out there and I would love to see that side of Danny playing or how about teaching Lindsay to play the guitar? :devil:

See, Meg, here I am, like I promised. ;)

I haven't watched Hostage yet, here I'm still waiting for Boo and Commuted Sentences (only a few more weeks!! *dances*) But I agree, I'd like to see some other characters centric episodes, and my favourite would be DL centric. :D What a surprise. :lol: I really hope we'll get some really great episodes this season (yeah, this season. I have to get used to not saying 'next season anymore').

Gosh the premier annoyed me, there was a serious lack of D/L scenes, in fact I don't think they had any interaction at all. *Bangs head off a wall* I was so annoyed by that... I'm really hoping that this is not going to carry on, I was getting my hopes built up that we would have atleast some kind of cute D/L scene in the premier, well clearly that didn't happen... I hope that in the next ep, there will be some sort of interaction between them, I want a cute scene like we used to get, one with them bantering with eachother over a case... Something like that, surely isn't too hard to ask... Is it? *Annoyed*

Well maybe not bantering because I don't think they were at that stage yet but some sort of communication would of been nice! You know at least seeing them work together on the touching plant thing? :lol: Oh man that would of cracked me up!

I think we are going to get more of DL in next week, I just know it! They at least need to resolve whatever the hell is going on between them! :rolleyes:

:lol: The plant thing was funny. Hmm... Well I guess you're right Meg, it could take a while for them to get back to the bantering stage. I really hope that there is something between them in the next ep, something in the way of resolving what is going on between them... I need for them to start to go back to the way they were before, when we had lots of cute little scenes between them... I miss that...

Well next week is the Maroon 5 episode but I think it will have nothing to do with DL. Which actually relieves me because the song kind of would worry me as much as I love the song. I wonder if we are going to get clarification in the upcoming episode? I seriously hope so

I am tired of Mac centered episodes and I seriously hope we get some Danny and Lindsay centered episodes very soon.

Well you will get your wish soon enough....
You will be getting an episode that revolves around Danny and Lindsay. AJ Buckley confirmed that episode 101 will be all about Danny, Lindsay and their "love". I am doing the happy dance. He stated the Carmine was blown away by the script as was he. So, hang on to your hats girls. I think things are looking up for us.

^Thanks messy

I thought with the new season started we should celebrate with pictures from the past!
And I know peaches will :adore: this one:
vlcsnap-1891805-2.png

Lindsay could NOT refuse someone like that :drool::drool: I can see her coming in, waiting impatiently for Hawkes to leave and then just ravage the SSM! :devil: Showers that way one my dears!

Sorry I seem to have deleted the other picture on accident, I will try to get it later ;)

Last edited:
Have you ever just paused that pic of Danny, well really any pic of Danny without his shirt.:drool: LORD JESUS....Thank you God for making a specimen such as him. Eye Candy!

talking about pictures, are there actually any promotional picures except for the stills? we did not get any for S3 and only one for S4 and now no pictures again? so not fair

I want a cute promo picture of Danny and Lindsay, do you hear me TPTB?! I have been asking for one for over a year now and Im slowly but surely running out of patience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back