Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

There hasn't even been a promo shot of Lindsay until the third episode let alone of both Danny and Lindsay! :rolleyes: Lindsay wasn't even in the previews for the season premiere or for next week! Then again Danny wasn't in the promo for next week either so I am less pissed off from that.

I think TPTB are slowly hearing what we want because a lot of things that I wanted to see this season were given in the first episode! So I am slowly starting to regain faith in them. Then again it is way too early in the season to be sure. :p

Quoting from the spoilers page, thanks to Elsie

"#510 - "The Triangle"

Apparently Danny is late for work, he calls Lindsay. Other than the name of the episode that is all I know at the moment. As soon as there is some more information about this one I'm sure it will be posted."

My really happy, shipper self finds this to be great news! It is after that extremely intense 9th episode that everyone is talking about. My hope is that things will be cleared up by then. Although we do need to remember that spoilers are liable to change! PF anyone? :rolleyes:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh gosh, thanks so much for that hot pic of Danny, Meg. I showed my friend a pic of Carmine earlier, and she is now in love with him. :lol: I'm really happy about what's been said about future episodes, especially by AJ, things are beginning to sound promising. :adore: I agree with you Carolina, I'd also love to see a cute promo pic of D/L, but I doubt with all the angst at the minute that we're going to get one anytime soon... But like I said, I'm remaining optomistic about this season. :D

3. eveninstarz14

A promo for DL just sounds too good to be true! Maybe we will get that for the middle of the season. I am agreeing with you Steph and Carly that the best route to go is to remain optimistic for Danny and Lindsay! I am feeling really good things for this amazing couple. :adore:

I am now even thinking that we are in store for more fluff than I originally thought! How is that for a change? :lol: I need cute, fluffy scenarios!! PRONTO!

4. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Honestly is very hard to think what can happen there. But I'm optimistic. 'Cause who else can Danny call? Only Linds. She's definitely a person on who he can depend on when is something wrong. I hope it'll be something really good.

Meg, who don't need a good fluffy moments? I hope future will give us something really nice;)

And I see other promo pics problems. Ehh, shame on you TPTB. Fans' voices are loud:p

*back into the slash shadows*:lol:

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

OMG, is that you, Weroni? ;) Hey, nice to see you posting here!! *hugs*

Thanks for the pic, Meg! I haven't seen that episode for such a long time. For too long. I think I should rewatch it again. :D

I would totally love to see a DL promo or promopic. Like the promo from SD (Am I right that we had some hot moment from them in that promo? I'm not sure anymore.). It would totally make me happy. But we just had 5x01. Who knows what else is waiting for us. ;)

6. Stepherweps

I'm in a D/L mood, I just made some icons for Meg and read some fics. :adore: It's making me more optomistic that something good is going to happen between them this season. Meg and I are letting our minds run away with us, coming up with lots of very cute little scenarios. :adore: Gosh, I just keep getting more and more excited about season 5, it's going to be awesome. :D

Nice to see you with us Weronika. :D

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Exactly what I'm doing all the time. :D Reading fics always helps. But I'm also in a DL mood right now. Maybe because we haven't seen anything new for such a long time and in the last few episodes of season 4 we didn't get much DL either. I really, really hope that'll change now. Do you remember how many DL moments we had in season 2 and 3? I miss that. Even in season 4's first half we didn't get much, although they were even together. Please, I want a great, squee worthy moment again.

8. eveninstarz14

Fan fiction has seriously been a life saver for me for the last year. (sheesh its been that long since I have seen a decent DL episode? :shifty:) I wonder when we will get our first Danny and Lindsay moment? I hope its soon because I am getting annoyed at the lack of DL. Ever since Personal Foul, I have been impatient for some quality screen time of these two!

Danny needs to see Lindsay do a demonstration? Maybe how the girl got to a certain position on the bed? :devil:

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Is it wrong when I tell you that I already imagined them doing that? :lol: But that would be one hot demonstration. :D I would love to see that happening. It would be perfect- a DL moment, a hot moment and a demonstration- all in one. And if it's not this demonstration, I would definitely love to see her do another one and him watching her. As long as she doesn't have to eat a spider again. :lol:

You're right, Meg, PF was the last episode we really got a DL moment, right? So it's about time we get another one.

10. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

So, I've been the world's worst shipper. Kinda. :lol:

I have finally seen Veritas, granted it wasn't the three/four months I expected to wait but it's been long enough :D Not the greatest episode but much better all round than anything we had from the second half of season four. Could it truly be that Messer is back to his old self? Smart ass and sexy as? Really, he could drive a girl to distraction (again, and again..) Lindsay was also looking on top of her game too. Yay for the return of the experiments!

I also wanna see DL experiments, work related or bedroom, not really caring which but I'm in the DL jonesing mood (again. :rolleyes:) Hence my can't get away from Fanfic. Meg, you know which one! :lol:

Or even you know, Danny seeing Lindsay asking some random CSI newbie for assistance and him, seeing red, telling Junior to hop it and pick Linds up himself. Only to be informed that she has to shift through a dump that has been spewed in but if he insists......

11. LME

LME Police Officer

That would be funny Peaches :lol: I would love to see that.:guffaw:

I guess we are just going to have to see how 508 pans out. But I do think that what ever happens it is not going to be an easy ride for us this season. but I am sure that it will be worth the wait for us.

I so love that photo! Well back to my DL marathon - Zoo York to SD in one weekend. *sighs*, :drool: .

12. eveninstarz14

Gee whiz, wonder which one that is? :lol: Let us keep it tame for a bit first and make it work related though OK? Maybe when they get home, Danny asks Lindsay to give the experiment another go. Of course, Lindsay will just roll her eyes but in the end give in to it because seriously who can resist SSM???

Oh naughty! One of my favorites too! Seeing jealous Danny and I seriously think we need to see that like, ummm, NOW! Here is to that kind of moment in this weeks episode!

Oh btw, you aren't a bad shipper, at least you are here now!

13. Stepherweps

Oh gosh, I agree with Meg, we were actually talking about this earlier, how we really wanna see a scene with jealous Danny... That would be so hot. :adore: I can imagine Lindsay flirting with Adam and Danny overhearing, I think he'd see red and have a few words with what would turn out to be a rather scared Adam. Gosh that would be hot, I'd love to see how he'd react.

14. eveninstarz14

Aaawww, but that would be so mean to Adam! And I know you wouldn't like to see Danny getting angry at Adam. ;) Although maybe Adam could misinterpret it as flirting but Lindsay was just having a good time with him. I think a cop on the scene should flirt with Lindsay and Danny comes up and puts his arm around her waist and innocently ask what time should he come over? :lol: Of course this will only infuriate Lindsay but there is nothing she can do about it because this is Danny! He is super hot and no one could be able to say no to him! :guffaw:

15. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

You mean these kinds of experiments......................

[​IMG]

Condom Spray.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.