Emily/Calleigh #10 : 'A Perfect 10'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by HoratioStalker, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

The most beautiful interviews with Em have been the ones she talks about her life an experience, she just keeps going and going, telling jokes and funny things that makes you die laughing. Of course, E!Online will ask about CSI:Miami, maybe even E/C and CaKe, but I hope they won't talk just about that because there are a lot of things they could ask Emily! She is such a great woman with a lot of interests and Calleigh is a developping character, not just part of a ship! Journalist seem to care about nothing else lately...:rolleyes:

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I think that her best interview ever was her last one on Tavis Smiley Show;)
    He asked her a lot of questions about politics, her private life & family & about her character or Khandi's departure from the show....there was no question about Calleigh's relationships.I was kinda shocked:eek:, but that's how I want interviews to an actor/actress.
    Always asking about a fictional couple is boring:p &, trust me, the situation w/ journalists always asking the same questions about that topic to Emily is nauseating:p
    I always love when she talkes about the behind the scens :lol: ....I'd like a question like that 'cause Emily is always so funny when she answers them :lol:

3. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

What time is Chelsea lately? I'm dying of sleep right now and I'm sure if I can watch it. Well, gone to watch CSI Miami on a local channel so could someone just tell me time please, thank you.

Well, now you dont have to tell me, I just watched it!

Emily was sooooooo OMG gorgeous. The two were so funny and Chelsea said that she thought David Caruso was a dick and sorts of stuff! And near the ending Chelsea was like 'your so cute, I luv u let's kiss' they both turning there head to the side opening their mouths and I was like 'okay then'. But over all it was funny.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  4. Calleygirl

Calleygirl Dead on Arrival

Emily will be on the Bonnie Hunt Show Monday 9/29! :thumbsup:

5. sara0989

sara0989 Hit and Run

does anyone have a link for the chelsea lately show? id love to watch it :) I dont be able to watch the Bonnie Hunt show either, so links are greatly appreciated.. thanks!

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Not sure what part of Canada you live in, but the Bonnie Hunt Show website mentions the following CITYtv stations carrying it:

1:00 PM Calgary-Edmonton
    2:00 PM Toronto
    2:00 PM Vancouver

7. Lambchop

Lambchop Rookie

Bonnie Hunt Show

Monday, September 29th

Melissa Etheridge
    Bonnie welcomes multi-platinum recording artist, Academy Award-winner and breast cancer survivor, Melissa Etheridge. Melissa talks about how cancer changed her life for the better and Bonnie teaches her some tomato gardening tips. From 'CSI: Miami' Emily Proctor is here to talk about season seven of her hit show and shed some light on last season's cliffhanger. Plus Bonnie heads off to a local beauty college - see if she makes the cut and graduates!

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I know this might be off topic but Lamchop I was gonna make an avatar outta that picture and u beat me to it! Oh man....it looks good though. And thanks for the info.

9. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Wishing Emily a very happy birthday tomorrow 10-8-08

Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
  10. sara0989

sara0989 Hit and Run

oh my god it's emily's birthday tomorrow! :eek: thanks for reminding me EmilyRocks :)

Happy Early Birthday to Emily! :D :D

i can't believe she's going to be forty. Emily doesn't look a day over 25 ;) it's so true though! props to her for looking AMAZING. :)

11. Fabrinka

Fabrinka Dead on Arrival

:thumbsup::thumbsup:Emilys 40 birthday! i wish her happy birthday, she is perfect actress. :drool:

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

*bumps in*
    I just wanted to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our beloved Emily:beer:

All I can do is wishing her the best for her future & for her carreer 'cause we know she deserves it;)
    [​IMG]

13. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Yeaaaaaaaaaah!

Happy Birthday to Sweet Em! :beer: I just wanna wish her a great day and hope the year that is starting tomorrow will be wonderful as she deserves!

[​IMG]

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Ooohhh Emily's b-day!!!! :) I always remember cause it's the same day as my husband's. So happy birthday to her. I can't believe she's 40!!! She looks amazing :) I love the picture of her with the "I love CSI" t-shirt :lol:.

15. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Emily, dear Emily, hope you have a great day.

Here are some sweets for my sweetie.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.