Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What should the new thread title be?

1. 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Office sex just waiting to happen.

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 'Cause they're always there for each other.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. 'Cause she's his one and only.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. 'Cause she's worried sick.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Partners at work and in bed.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  9. Don't give up on me.

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, thanks so much for the pics Noealonso, they are all really cute, I especially love the first one. :adore: They look deep in conversation, and seem to be truely interested in eachother... :luvlove: The second one is adorable too, it's just one of those cute little moments when she's in his embrace. :D The third one, they look hot, especially Melina's dress. :adore: The last one is another really cute one, Gary seems to be telling her something, but the way he has his hand around her waist, is just beyond adorable. He's so protective over her which is totally sweet. :adore: You see Gary and Melina are so comfortable and relaxed around eachother, how easy it would be for the writers to write a romance for them into the show... :adore:

2. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

you know by the look on their faces, me think they might be keeping a secret from us:D:lol: but anyway its a cute pic, and look at Stella's little smirk, seriously i think they aren't telling us something..
    Steph,you could never be sure, maybe it was Sid:D
    you're not the only one loving that scenario Asprine:D they should send a warning about that scene if its gonna happend:lol: i think im either gonna faint or im gonna sit glued to the Tv:lol: and i agree with ya Asprine, i think Mac's gonna do it someday, he's gonna burst by the tension between them..:D

noealonso, thanks for the pics they are sooo cute and adorable:D
    i agree with ya Steph.. can't be that hard can it? :D

wonder what Stella would do if she was standing behind Mac, but one thing is for sure she would have had a great view of Mac's back :devil::D

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I love those pics, too. I agree with everything you say about Gary and Melina. They are very comfortable and relaxed around each other. The PR people and/or photographers seem to be really big on having shots of Gary and Melina together, and I know they are the two main characters, but I also think the photograph people like pics of them because of the strength of their relationship on the show and their closeness in real life, and see how good they look together. And Gary and Melina always seem so natural in the photos. A lot of the pics seem to be natural moments between the two of them, rather than a pic where they've been told to pose together, and even in pics like that, they still look natural together and relaxed.

One little Mac/Stella storyline I have in my head is one where Mac gives Stella little gifts that represent their time together. Examples are olive oil (from the scene in Triborough, s1, when they found all that oil in some person's apartment), something from Tiffany's, tickets to a ballet (because Stella likes dancing), a book about Greek gods/goddesses, a rose (like in Sleight Out of Hand) and a Statue of Liberty keyring or something to do with the Statue of Liberty, some Greek wine (ouzo?) and each comes with a little card saying 'I appreciate you too'. Maybe Mac doesn't sign them, but Stella guesses who they are from, and visits Mac in his office or at home, and he admits his feelings for her. Or the last gift comes with an invite 'Meet me at my apartment' and signed 'Mac' so Stella goes and Mac has made a Greek dinner for them, and during dinner or maybe after, he admits how he feels... Drew's gifts were stupid, he didn't know Stella's character and likes at all. Mac, in contrast, would know what to get her.
    Or maybe Mac gets her all of things for her birthday, and then offers her dinner...at his place!

I also like the idea of Mac being invited to a Marines reunion for his unit, or a celebration of the Marines' founding date/birthday, or a party in honour of the Beirut bombing, and he asks Stella to go with him. She would wear one of her dresses, and he would wear his formal Marine uniform (the one he has on in the photo in his office - is that a 'dress uniform'). Mac would gape at Stella 'cause she looks so beautiful, and she would gape at him, looking all handsome in his Marine uniform. At the party, Stella would meet Mac's old Marine buddies/commanders, and one of them would say to him 'Your girlfriend/wife's really pretty/really hot/really nice', because they look so much like a couple. Mac and Stella would dance together. When Beirut was mentioned, Stella would squeeze Mac's hand to let him know she's there for him. If the party was out of town Mac and Stella would have to get a hotel together, and maybe because all the Marines are in town there aren't many rooms left, and they have to share one. Or their rooms are right next to each other, and when they get back, Mac kisses Stella on the cheek and says how happy he is she came, and then he kisses her on the lips....:adore:

Sorry, my mind went into overdrive there.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2008
  4. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Hello everyone. I'm sooo sorry for posting here the last few days..real life has been so stressful!
    Well anyways....I'm also really excited for the premiere but I'll also have to wait until tomorrow morning...you know when it'll air on CBS I'll be still sleeping. I hope that my digital tv works!!
    Gosh! How much I love those pics. thank you soo much for the! They really made my day. I love the one posted by Jimenez. Stella has the special smile on her face! I really want to know what she's thinking. :devil:
    MacsLady : I'd also love to see a scene where Mac has to admit his feelings for Stel and tell her. i think it was on thread #10 when we thought about a situation where they're both in danger and then as they're really afraid of dying they'll admit their feelings...but in the end they'll be saved by Don or Danny.
    But a scene as you described it is way better :D. I always love the scenes when Mac gets only a little bit confused by talking to Stel.:lol:
    Asprine:
    OMG The promo pics are so HAWT!! I love them...really. I'm soo looking forward to this ep now :D.
    x

5. Stepherweps

Hehe, who knows, Robert Joy might be in Ireland. :lol:

Yay, it's nice to see you back with us Anj. *Runs up and hugs you* I've missed you in here for the past few days, you too Gio. *Runs up and hugs you too*

Aww, Macs Lady, those are such cute little scenarios, I'd love for something like that to happen between them, it would make a really cute scene for them getting together. :adore: Especially the one about him sending her gifts, that would be beyond adorable. :adore: Like you said, Drew sent her stupid stuff, but Mac knows her so well, he'd be able to send her meaningful things. :D Oh gosh, as for the second one, the idea of them going to a ball together. *Thud* That would make such an awesome scene. Hehe, I love that other people would think they were a couple, it would be an easy mistake to make... The hotel room part... Oh gosh, I think I'd collaspe... :lol: I'd love to see them get together in a hotel room, I think there'd be more than just a kiss... :devil:

6. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Macslady- Beautiful scenario! I would love for that to happen. All I read nowadays are fanfics with sick killers trying to off Mac and/or Stella or fluffy stories with no plot what so ever. :roll: It has like a five second attack and then they're kissing.[​IMG] Yours actually had meaning and we go back to the "Stella is totally his wife"thing.:lol: I hope tonight will awaken my muse and inspire yours.:)

Are we allowed to speculate what might happen tonight? Not by any spoilers but like promo wise? Like make a story up form the promo? Man, 100:00 can NOT get here soon enough!!!!!!![​IMG]

Ooo! Picture time!!!:)
    [​IMG] Mac back in black!--- with an approving Stella! Just getting ya'll pumped for the premiere! *may come back with more*

7. Stepherweps

Well that is one way to get us pumped Vave... I loved that scene, it was so funny when Danny said "Mac, back in black!" Stella sorta gave him one of those knowing looks of hers, they shared one of the looks that makes it look as though they have a secret. :luvlove: Gosh, I hope we get a cute scene like this one in the premier. Gosh I am so excited about it. I can't wait until tommorow!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Not so fast East Coast!! Midwest will watch it at the same time but it will be 9:00 P.M. here! I wish there was a way I could hook my computer up and send it all across the world for all the
    SMackers! Where do you think it will start out at ? The last thing we saw was Mac crossing over the bridge! Tonight we get to meet the new sister! I also was at another thread and there was an interview with A.J. talking about the 101 episode and it will be good. It is so hard to write without talking about spoilers but I will be here as soon a things get over and without typing all the stuff out (I wont remember anyway) I will let Asprine know if we get that "Kiss" or "hug" or BOTH!! Will let you know if it will be a before RND relationship or if they pick up where they left off as far as "somthing changed! As the thread says his desk is reserved for Stella and I will let you know if she is still sitting comfortably on it!

DEBBIE DEBBIE WHERE ARE YOU? The show is about to start DEBBIEEEE!

9. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

OMGITZ!!! Thank you so much Loriiiiii~! Thank you! *Hugs* Well, I can't wait anymore.. I hope you enjoy it. :lol: The show is about to start and i'm cheering here for all the ET and PT :D!

Yeah.. Steph. I agree with you that *Mac and IN BLACK* has some kind of secret behind it. And those writers just leave a scene like that to tease us. :lol:

I guess you can.. because after aired in ET it's not considered spoilers already right? :D

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*rushes in* I'm late! Sorry about that guys... my computer crashed and just when it got fixed, my uncle called at the last minute and I had to leave for Mississauga. But I'm here now... now where were we?

[​IMG]

Doesn't Stella look like the cat that ate the canary? Who bets that she jumped Mac when the cameras were off?

MacsLady -- I love both your scenarios... I don't even think Stella's seen Mac in his Marine uniform. But seriously, it would be sweet for them to go to a Marine function together. And the gift scenario is so creative... that's just like Mac and I think we'd all kill to see Mac make a Greek feast!

Oh and how could I forget? Season premiere's tonight! *does happy dance* I can't wait...

11. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

well...

frankly, i was half paying attention :p but when stella said "is there any chance he..." i filled in the blanks for her, it was more interesting if she said "is there any chance he'd go home with me in that helicopter?" LOL i miss my MS love. stella in grave danger again, that calls for super mac :scream: i was wondering where he was. not much MS in this eppie as far as my attention span was for the eppie. do correct me if i am wrong.

so anyway, i'm back, discussing MS wub, new eppies and how they should include more MS in them, occational picture posting from my collections from time to time just to keep my MS shippy heart alive.

*bows to all* to all those i don't know, hi! i'm mj, a hardcore SMacked fan, fanfiction writer :lol:

to the ones i missed: hey guys i missed ya alot. you guys have been very busy around here eh? :guffaw:

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Well Asprine I am sorry to say not a kiss not even a hug!!! The first time they showed Mac and Stella together he was sitting on the side of the helicoptor be attended by a paremedic.Stella comes walking up and says somthing about going to the hospital and the parmedic said she already tried to talk him into that. Than next together was pictures with Stell in the white t-shirt and she and Mac looking for some plant and Mac is on his phone with the "Joe" guy and Stell is on her phone trying to get Hawkes to trace the call also spoiler pics that we saw earlier. There were not really any Smack type scenes and Stella dangling over the side was when she was chasing "Joe" up to the roof of the bank. She of course survived did not fall and went on after him. No Smac anything. But I will say they are still working close together as always , just keeping control as always. You could get the sense that the whole team was involved in finding the guy and solving this which was cool. Flack and his sister were pretty good she lent her car to a friend who ended up in the trunk dead by the "Joe" guy. In the end the team found "Joe" and Mac ran down all offenses he had against him murder, bank robbery, car theft, kidnapping,etc. and in the end he said and worst of all "Pissing me off"!!! We will have to wait for our moment of Mac and Stella it just wasnt going to be tonight.RATS!!!

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, there may not have been a hug/kiss. But, you know what? I was so happy that the first person Mac thought of (to call) after borrowing Lauren's phone was STELLA! Woo-hoo!

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:Loriiiiiiii! I'm here. But i had my first examination on Level 6 (English) last night and my final on level 5 is on Saturday so i have been out of the picture;)

If *they* pretended to pi** me off definitively this is a good way. Spoilers suggested other things much more interesting;) However i'll take things calmly:p
    *I wonder where is the "Not even for Stella scene" ahem!:shifty:
    :lol::lol::lol: I hope they will give us something *anything
    I keep faith we will know they are close. Hopefully they will maintain or they will suggest at least something to keep us alive as Smackers:rolleyes:

MJ! I'm so glad you're back:thumbsup:

Could anyone fill my blanks? I want to hear about Stella's "Find him":thumbsup:
    At least now i know he calls her first (thanks GNRfan!;)

Debbie (intrigued)

15. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Thank you So much, Lori. For the info! It's okay. I'll take it slowly and calmly. I'm sure there is going to be something coming on soon. Still don't get to see yet but i'll check again later, although i can't wait anymore.. Well, no SMacked is okay but i've been waiting for season 5 long enough. I'm glad that they work together closely. Even if it's just a slightly SMacked, I'm already happy. One thing i'm scared now is their love interest. :lol: Since they didn't hug or kiss, I don't know anymore.. Just hope sooner or later we will get some.. :)

Heee... I'm watching it now.. Looks like Stella's observing Mac when Mac sat on the helicopter. :lol: Well, I'm glad that AJ is regular now. He's cute! And Mac is hot when he is wet.. :lol: GOSH! He swims so far.. STUPID JOE! *Get back to watch them*

Last edited: Sep 25, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.