Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLady, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

Personally I'll always be in the mood for some smiling Mac. I love his gorgeous smile.:thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Awww, gorgeous pics, Jimenz and Angel Taylor. Jimenz, I totally understand what you mean about that second pic, there's just something so hot about it.:drool: Angel Taylor, I love smiling Mac too, whether it's a quiet little smile like in that pic, or a big smile like this...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here's another nice little smile...
    [​IMG]

But Intense/Serious Mac is always hot...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here, look, Mac's playing Hide and Seek with his Taylor Girls...:lol:
    [​IMG]

The pics are from the s2 ep Stealing Home, and the source is CSI Caps as usual.

3. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

ahh i love this scene! he is looking soo good:drool::drool: i`ve got pics of it too, but i`m not home at the moment, so I´m not able to post them right now. but i maybe will do it when I`m back.

and you are right smiling mac is great too. I`m glad he started to smile more often in the last seasons.:thumbsup:

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Does anyone have that pic of Mac as a Marine? The one that is a photo in his office, and in his military file in CoTP. I'm sure someone posted it on one of the Mac threads at some point in the not too distant past. I tried to find it on CSI Caps so I could post it myself, but couldn't find it.
    I will be very grateful if someone could post it here. I haven't seen it for a while. He's very buttoned up in that pic, but so hot!

Hehe, I watched that s4 ep today with Adam dancing, and then he turns around and there is Mac, smiling. I love Adam and Mac's interaction. There's a lovely scene between them in Stealing Home. Mac is working on the Pratt case, and Adam says something like 'You'll solve it, I just know it' with this shy little smile. Adam is a bit intimidated by Mac, but at the same time he really looks up to him. I like the cupcake scene with them in another s4 ep also, but I forget the title. I tend to remember NY eps by what Mac/Flack/Adam do in them. :lol:
    Okay, I gotta go, it's 1.06am here, and I kind of need to sleep. :lol: I get scared sometimes by how I can spend an hour or more on this and other threads here, and not even notice it. I never notice time pass when watching NY either.

5. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Lovely pics, Jimenz. He has very nice lips/neck. Both very kissable.:devil: And his neck is very nibble-abble.:drool:

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Veery nice and kissable too :drool::drool::drool::drool:
    thanks for the pics!:bolian:

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hey guys, there is a video on E!Online with Gary and Eddie talking about the s5 premiere. There is an article about it in the CSI News section (the one about NY filming in Jersey) which has a link. I'm not sure whether I can post the direct link here because the vid contains spoilers, and also is that hotlinking?

Can anyone tell from the spoiler pics we've seen whether they've been messing with Gary's hair again? I'm not very good at telling.

9. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

I've just seen the vid MacsLady, but I can't really say his hair is grey, it still looks good to me :D Can't wait to see that ep tomorrow :)

10. Fiona

Fiona Dead on Arrival

I think his hair just looks a bit wet is all... not grey. It's probably just the light shining of his scalp.

Love that he mentioned his kids, don't know why... *sigh*

But on the subject of hair, it'd be nice if they just let him be his natural self without dying it. He looks good for 53, they really don't need to dye his hair all the time - just let him look his age. He's still sexy whatever.

With the few American dramas I have watched, I've noticed they do tend to be quite concerned with having their characters look good, or look cool. British crime dramas they don't tend to bother. I'm thinkin' of Waking the Dead... Boyd is cool, but they haven't tried to make out he's ten years younger then he actually is.

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I don't think they need to dye Gary's hair either. Grissom has gray hair and is still sexy, and I wish they'd just let Gary's hair stay it's natural colour. He's still sexy for his age, and even in s1/s2, I thought he was younger than he is. Gary just looks younger than 53. Oh well, there are lots of other nice parts of Mac to look at,:devil: but still I wish they'd leave his hair alone.
    Yeah, the bit where he mentioned his kids was sweet. He didn't say it would be hard to film all the time in NY because of his career or whatever, but because his 'kids go to school out there (in California/L.A.), our lives are there'. That's really sweet.:adore:

12. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Last night's ep was great. I just loved Mac's finishing line :guffaw:
    Brought some piccies as well :)

[​IMG]

Mac unbuttoning and taking the advise from the Taylor Girls :drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

Cute Mac :devil::devil:

[​IMG]

And some pissy Mac :drool::drool::drool:

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I have to say, when I heard Mac say he was going for a shower, and he started to undress, I thought of all of you Taylor girls. And I was imagining the drooling that might be going on. I was disappointed on your behalf when he didn't fully strip. :lol: ;)

Anyway. Super!Mac was definitely in action last night. It was, as I expected, rather Mac-centric. He was great though, I thought he played concussed and pissed of really well. :lol: His last line was cheesy and predictable, but made me laugh nonetheless. :)

14. Fiona

Fiona Dead on Arrival

Holy Molies, I don't know about Mac Unbuttoned but I'm surely becoming pretty unbuttoned here...

Come on we need a shower scene... arch, I need to hurry up and finish watching seasons 2,3 and 4... I want to see 5 now damnit!

15. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

It took all of my self-control to NOT squeal out loud in the library:lol: when I saw that pic of Mac unbuttoning:devil:. We need S5 in the UK now!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.