Emily/Calleigh #10 : 'A Perfect 10'

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i havent been here in so long!! oh my gosh id die if i got an autographed pic... does anyone know the CBS address to request a letter or picture back from her?

awesome pics posted in the last few weeks too :D cant wait for season seven!!

The address is on her official website.
It's in the fan page section and says:
"For photo requests please send a large self addressed
stamped envelope (2 stamps) to:
Emily Procter
c/o CBS
7800 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036"

spacer.gif

The address is on her official website.
It's in the fan page section and says:
"For photo requests please send a large self addressed
stamped envelope (2 stamps) to:
Emily Procter
c/o CBS
7800 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036"

spacer.gif

That is still the best address to get stuff to Emily. It will get there faster and less people actually handle the mail before it gets to her. Better chance of it not getting lost or misplaced.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

thanks a bunch :) i should habe thought of going to her site lol....
"ressurection" was amazing! i dont wana ruin it for others but i just wanted to mention that i loved the s7 premiere :D go emily!!

She has more and more space in the show, she is considered a leading actress, not supporting, so she has to be treated as a leader. ;)

I have to say that her performance in the episode was great, I didn't like all the scenes in the ep because some of them lacked of realism but Emily did great! The scene with jake, at the end, is priceless. I just love the way she can show Cal's feelings!

I have to say that her performance in the episode was great, I didn't like all the scenes in the ep because some of them lacked of realism but Emily did great! The scene with jake, at the end, is priceless. I just love the way she can show Cal's feelings!
You know I think this scenes was one of he best ones ever in terms of character development.
We talked some pages ago about it & I was really glad to watch a scene like this.
We finally got to know what she felt for Jake & what was her situation during that time.
Plus, Emily's acting is superb as always. I mean I've never imagined Calleigh yelling OMG like that or having a scene like that w/ Jake.

Anway I can't wait for new character's developments 'cause if it was just the first episode I think we'll have plenty of them throughout the season;)

sara where is youf first pic of the avatar from? :confused: I can't recognize the event.

Oh yep Emily was great in that episode & I love it especially the beginning & the end of it.
Replacing H??
What?
I've got something
OMG
We'll find out!!
Credit 1
Credit 2

did you notice she was the one w/ more credits changes??? Why do you think it happened? Let's guess :lol:

of meryl streep or emily? lol i got the emily pic with her in that AMAZING dress from Lampchop (the links were in post #893) but meryl is at the national movie awards in the other pic :) my fave actresses! woot!

Hi all Calleigh is my favorite female character on Miami. I hope we get some real good eps this season just started watching this show this summer.

of meryl streep or emily? lol i got the emily pic with her in that AMAZING dress from Lampchop (the links were in post #893) but meryl is at the national movie awards in the other pic :) my fave actresses! woot!
Yep I meant Meryl Streep, thanks for the info;)

poundpuppy29 welcome;) I think you'll have to watch all the episodes of CSI:Miami 'cause Cal is the best one, really;)

Oh boy that woman is FUUUUNNY! I gotta watch it! But if I miss it, can someone post it here? HCrazy maybe? If she/he even reads this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back