Mac/Stella #12 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Aug 29, 2008.

?

What should the new thread title be?

1. 'Cause his desk is reserved for her.

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Office sex just waiting to happen.

8 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. 'Cause she looks good on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  4. 'Cause they're always there for each other.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. 'Cause she's his one and only.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  6. 'Cause he loves when she's on his desk.

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. 'Cause she's worried sick.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Partners at work and in bed.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  9. Don't give up on me.

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

of course i want them together sometime too. but i think for now I would be happy getting a few more scenes that point to a relationship in the future. i don't want it to be too fast. i mean we want to see more csi ny seasons,so if they come together soon it's possible that something bad happens to there relationship. also i want to see all the trouble they get in because they are in love with each other but didn't tell the other one. i want them flirting, looking at each other, be afraid that something happens to the other one, I want them to notice how much they feel. i even want them to argue just because they care so much for each other.
    I could imagine they are a worry to each other. oh yeah mac sitting despaired in his office not knowing what to do next:thumbsup:!
    I think these scenes that show that they really get in love with each other would be wonderful and quite funny. and in the end there is the "mac pins stella against the wall" scenario because he can't hold himself off.:lol:

something for the eyes;)
    [​IMG]

large version:
    http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/la-prill/PDVD_027.jpg

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh gosh, a scene where Mac pins Stella against the wall... That would have me drooling a lot!! :drool: I'd love to see a scene like that... That would really show all the hidden sexual tension between them... :devil: Who knows what would happen if that was released... :devil: Thanks for the pic Jimenez. Stella looks as if she's trying to stiffle laughter, it's one of those pics, which gives the impression, they are sharing a secret. Love it. :adore:

Oh a really random note, a guy just walked past my house who looked exactly like Sid. :lol: *Minus the glasses* It made me laugh. :lol:

3. Dingbat

Dingbat CSI Level One

That would be mine, created about 3 years ago. I've improved since then, but just by fluke it turned out well. Glad you all like it.

4. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Yes! I finally know who made that! My search is finally over.:):lol:

Anyway.... Less than two days left!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone should make a video for SMacked using 'What about Now?" by Daughtery. Yes I'm committed to these things in my head. Where's Natty? Oh Natty dear!

5. Stepherweps

Oh gosh, I'm so excited, I can't wait to see how the premier is played out. I'm watching it when I get home from work on Thursday, cause that'll be the first chance I get... *Damn living in the Northern Ireland* It's not aired here in the UK to January, I'd die if I had to wait that long... But anyhoo... I'm hoping for lots of Smack cuteness in the first ep, a hug would be nice, but a kiss *even just on the cheek* would be even better. :D :D Sorry for rambling, but I'm excited.

*There is still no one around, I can still hear the echo... *Leaves out some more cookies* Come out, come out wherever you are Smack family.*

6. scheriinh

scheriinh Hit and Run

hurray on the new thread!and hello to all of macs' girls!

7. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Steph.. Yesterday I keep coming here but no topic to reply. I scared what i want to reply is not more than 3 lines. You know CSI_Kat will come here check if we don't write 3 lines. But today.. I'm so excited that i could write more than three lines. 1 more day. I mean i only can watch on Thursday. I don't even know when season 5 is going to air in my country. :lol:

Eh......................... :lol: Steph!!! I'm in love with the Pinning wall stuff.. If that would happy i'll be really insane but i'll faint first. That scene is way too hot for us. Do you think Mac would do that to Stella? I think he will! Someday, when he cannot stand the tension around them anymore.

Well, about their feelings which will be revealed. I don't know and i don't know how will it be revealed because their friendship is too complicated. :lol: I hope the writers make it more special. Because their friendship is different from other CSI's friendship. Their's is more more and way too much Special.

I can't wait anymore!!! AH~~ :drool::drool: At least a hug and a kiss on the cheek is enough for me of course. Because that'll keep me busy too. :D

And Hello Scheriinh! I'm Asprine!

New Promotional Photos in

You get to see Mac and Stella again! heeee.. Cute scene!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2008
  8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

HELLLOOO DEBBIE!!! Where are you? Have not heard from you in awhile?

Hi Asprine ! Are we the only ones left counting time down? Has everyone gone off to New York without us???!!! I have been watching reruns and I noticed in season three the eppis without "Her" seem everything is normal between Mac and Stella. They work pretty close together in a number of eppies.A person would not even know "She" exsisted except for the few shows "She" is in. scheriinh good to have you with us! Also watched Officer Blue again today I LOVE that eppie Well in 24 hours they will finally "FIND HIM" cant wait!!!

9. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Loriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~!! :lol: Yeah.. I guess so.. Lots of people have gone to New York. Those reruns.. I love them except for the exist of "P" in some episode. Well, it's less than 24 hours here. I'm so happy! I can't wait anymore!!! :D With the Find HIM voice from Stella.. I'm going to melt soon! :drool::drool: Maybe we get to see at least one hug and one kiss on the cheek. :lol: This morning.. I watched season 3 episode 1 again. And i was laughing so loud because of the bed part. I don't know why i laugh. It's just weird. :lol: And i could see Mac turns uncomfortable by P's touch on him. :) I'm glad that he is uncomfortable.

And he always smile when Stella touched him. :D This proves that he likes Stella's touch. :lol:

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

VaveAma and Adorable Crazy, I love both of your little scenes. Mac crying over Stella, I can definitely see that. I agree that if Mac cried it would be extra emotional because Mac keeps his emotions under such tight control. But he would lose that control if Stella was hurt/in danger, and he thought he'd lost her.
    I love the idea too of Mac admitting to Stella how he feels. I can see him stuttering a bit as he tries to convey how he feels, but he would look straight at her while doing it. Or maybe he looks at the floor when he's finished because he's nervous about seeing her reaction, fears rejection, and then Stella crosses over to him and puts her hand to his cheek and says 'Look at me, Mac', and he does, and she says she feels the same way, and they kiss....:adore:

Adorable Crazy, I know how frustrating it is to have to wait till Jan '09 to see the new eps. I am waiting this year because the CBS site won't work any more, and whenever I try downloading or watching it somewhere else, my computer throws a hissy fit. But in a way I'm glad I'm waiting because then when the season starts in Jan, I'll be really excited. And s4 was the only one I watched online anyway. I can wait....I think. But I'll still be reading the spoilers, and coming here to see Mac/Stella pics. And then I will be really excited in January. Luckily I have all 3 seasons on dvd, and s4 is already on my Christmas list, so I'll have lots of Mac and Smacked to keep me going. I'm PVRing the s4 reruns here too.
    I definitely want to know if we get a kiss/hug in Veritas. I ain't waiting till January to find that out! I want pics, people, or I really will end up in an asylum, where they probably won't let me watch NY ever...:lol:

Asprine and Jimenz, gorgeous M/S pics. I like Jimenz's one where they're both smiling like they have a secret.;)

11. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!:scream::scream::scream::scream: 10 hours and 40 minutes until the premiere!!!!!!!!:scream::scream::scream::scream:

I is excited like no other!!!!! And east Coast gets to watch it first!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

*everyone gives her an evil stare*[​IMG]

I'll go see if CBS has put a video from tonight out on Youtube.[​IMG]

Yes, I'm in my smiley faze. You should see what I do at TV.com! Just ask Aspirine!

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

AH!!! You left 8 hours + and i don't know when is mine. LOL! :( But i'm still excited. I can't wait to know what will happen in Veritas. And I can't wait for Stella's Voice "FIND HIM!". What will happen when Stella found him? That's what appears in my head and can never be answered until I watch them. Well, i have to be patient because i'm not from East Coast. I only can watch them the next day. Which is after i got stressed out in school, then come home relax. :lol:

13. Stepherweps

I'm in the same situation as you Asprine, I won't get to see it until tommorow... Which sucks... I'm dying to see it... Tommorow I think my friend is bringing me home from school, so I might get to see it before work. *Fingers crossed* Gosh I'm so jealous of all you guys who live in the States. :(

Glad you liked my little scenario's MacsLady, you can call me Steph by the way. Also welcome to Scheriinh, it's always awesome to have new members. :D

Oh gosh Asprine, I can totally imagine a scene with Mac pinning Stella against a wall and kissing her, it might be a little out of character for him, but you never know what could happen, he's so madly in love with her. Which is so cute. :adore: Gosh I'm so excited about the new season!! I can't wait to see how tonight's ep is played out... I'm still hoping for a hug and/or kiss. :adore: That would make me week. :lol: Thanks also for the pics dear, they are so cute, looks like we're going to get lots of scenes with them working together... Yay!! :adore:

14. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

4 more of Melina and Mac. I love these photos :lol:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

15. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hey everyone, I couldn't watch the premiere as soon as it airs either. I just got my S4 dvds, all I could do is watch it again. :( :( :( But I love the smack scenes anyway, so I can tolerate the waiting. For all the gals who can have a first hand view, hope you enjoy it. :) :) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.