Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Wow, finally they let us know the ACTUAL date. I'll watch. :D

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Let me say that it doesn't surprise me at all that Eric is going to working on this case :p.
    It happened w/
    -Calleigh who worked after being run off into the canal.
    -It happened w/ Natalia when there was her ex-coworker from FBI involved in that case.
    -Delko when Marisol died.
    -The whole team when Nick died (at the end they were the ones who solved the case although they couldn't do it) & when the marines died (I though it should have been the NCIS workin on that case)

Last edited: Sep 18, 2008
  3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

You know that I actually thought of this and came to the same conclusion :lol:.

That I could see happening and it would be a lot of fun to watch :cool:.

I also thought of maybe someone else saying something to Calleigh like maybe Natalia or Valera (if she's on this episode). IDK but it would be fun if it were mentioned cause they look alike a lot and I don't think it's a coincidence either :thumbsup:.

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

LOL it doesn't matter if it's a conflict of interest thing. The rules change in that lab every stinking day....

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

That's exaclty why I'm not surprised about the fact Eric is investigating on the death of his therapist's daughter:lol:.

As for the therapist she really looks like Cal. It usually happens that when (you think) you love one person you talk about it w/ a person who really looks like your "love".
    I'm pretty sure it's not a coincidence & I'm pretty sure that someone in the lab will mention it too:lol:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2008
  6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Everything in this show has its own meaning. The colors the characters wear, the references and parallels of the crimes they investigate to what is going on their personal lives, so it wouldn't surprise me if the writers chose Gail (not to take away from the fact that she is a terrific actress by any means) b/c she DOES look a little like Calleigh/Emily in some way which, like you said, would allow Eric to open up more to her.

Being his therapist, I'm sure she has questions of her own about him that would in some way help her to understand him better and therefore allow her to treat/help him. So it is interesting, not exactly under great circumstances, that she will get to see how he interacts with the people he works with and how he does his job.

Every little innocuous thing in this show means something

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

You can watch the clip here. You have to scroll down a bit, though ;)

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Or you can go directly here which a little bit faster to find:p.

This clip cracked me up especially Jonathan when he was kinda singing at the end:guffaw:.
    It was kinda shocking for me to see how they shot the teaser 'cause w/ the editing & ,possibily, after another shooting it was far more serious than it appeared here in this clip:lol:.
    Anyway it's so funny to see the actor always enjoy working together also making bloopers or laughing while their shooting a shocking scene.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: at Jonathan humming the ET tune. Loved that. He's so funny.

I hope the actual scene in the episode is more like the one in the teaser and not the one in this clip cause the one in this clip ... Ryan wasn't as emotional... and I liked the emotion in his voice when he yelled "So I released the body!"

10. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

7x05 - Bombshell - Press Release

11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^ I know it! They all sounded completely off! Thank God for several takes hahaha

12. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

YES FINALLY!

[​IMG]

Bring it.

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

^ I totally agree, midnight_tiptoes the Jesse Spano freak out is due for a repeat. :lol: Plus Julia isn't too far off Jesse.

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

:guffaw: The original title of this ep was "Shop Til You Drop" Man, am I glad they changed the title!!:guffaw:

15. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Hey now, I cried during that episode of Saved By the Bell.

Seriously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.