Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

7x03

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

sorry for the bad quality..

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much for all the pics noealonso:thumbsup:

Love the pic w/ H:cool:

3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

"One Bullet Changes All the Rules" Awesome tag-line! Thanks noealonso for the pics.

And I was just about to comment that everyone (Vegas and NY) has new opening credits, it's about time Miami got some too. I can't wait to see it. I really liked NY's new opening credits.

And yes, about time H/Y got together. Let's hope the bullet that changes the rules changes things for H/Y too. Sorry for getting shippy.

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ok I didn't get it, are the credits going to change?????
    *starts praying for it to happen*

5. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I hope so, people have changed a lot since season 2. They should have been changed some years ago.:rolleyes: Now that we have Calleigh's first one-line, we could have brand new credits!!!:lol::)

6. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Yeah, Its not long now!!!! hey maybe Speed will come out of Eric's head again and tell them what happened, Or maybe Speed came back & shot him. Lol!! Just kidding. Speeds to sweet to shoot H. alive or dead! I'll just be glad to see what Calleigh does about Jake. Hope hes out of here next Monday night. (Sorry Jake lovers) I hope to be sining hey hey good bye to him! I can't understand H. wanting Ryan to lie to the rest of the team. I mean come on we all know Ryan is the worst lier there is, & the way he looks at Calleigh & Delko after his little out burst. Eric knows its not right.

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well probably Ryan was the best choice ever;)
    _Calleigh:
    1) she wouldn't have let H do this;)
    2) she was suspended once, she was taken off a case & she had to retake her profeciensies. Let's not forget her accidents or her lab on fire:lol:. Now I think it's pretty clear why it was impossible for H to let her help him.

_Eric: we all know he's a CSI who works w/ a silver(gold or bronze I don't know..choose one :lol: ) bullet in his temporal lobe. The idea of him helping H would have been even worse than the idea of him working w/ a bullet in his head:rolleyes:. I don't think TPTB can afford this.

_Natalia: she's too emotional for now, although I think she's getting stronger & stronger;)

Oh the credit..it's really time to change them.
    I mean in the credits we have
    -Eric w/ hair......now he's practically bald
    - Ryan w/ a puppy face...well now he's mature, although sometimes it doesn't look like this.
    -Calleigh is a cheerful teenager w/ white shirts or jeans....now she's a mature woman almost always dressed w/ black suits or shirts.

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I hope so too b/c the show really really needs new ones and it seems that almost every season Vegas gets new ones so why not Miami? They have been the same since season 3!!

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

And doesn't Frank have even less hair than earlier on? I know he did at one point. Or did it grow back? :lol:

Although, I kind of like the shot in the opening credits of Ryan with the longer hair. I miss that hair. :lol: :D

Also, if Evan's supposed to be added to the opening credits, then they'll have to change them. I still think they should add Valera to the opening credits. She's been there long enough and has earned it.

--

About Ryan being a "bad liar", I think he gets nervous when he has to lie (and I don't know maybe it's got to do with his OCD), but he tends to give it away with his facial expressions (though not everyone is observant enough to notice lol). :lol: That's why in the clip when he's repeating to Delko that Horatio is dead, he's trying really hard not to make any facial expressions and he speaks in an even tone so they won't know he's lying. :lol: But, when he yells that he released the body, wow... that's gotta sell it to C&E right there. That was amazing! He sounded so emotional like he was so upset and hurting too just as they were (though he was upset for having to lie to them lol). Wow... just wow... Maybe Jake gave him some pointers about how to lie when working undercover (or covering for someone who is working undercover). :lol:

Speaking of Jake, I like him with Calleigh, but I also like him (as a character). So even if they don't have him be with Calleigh, I hope they still keep him on the show more. :)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  10. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

It seems almost like they need too. If I remember correctly - all the other changes happened at the end. Now with Alexx being in the middle - editing would be more difficult. Plus some of those pictures are quite old. :rolleyes: It would be nice to see some newer ones.

11. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Hope if they do new credits we get at least one good shot of Horatio with a gun AND one of him with the white lab coat. Same goes for Ryan.

12. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

7x04 - Raging Bull - Press Release

13. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Thanks, Alex! Hmmm, good to see that Valera's back. While I'm not crazy about the Russian mob thing, the idea of a cannibal is pretty interesting. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

6 Days!!! :hugegrin:

14. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Really good spoiler pictures! Eric looks kinda different though. I can't believe Gail O'Grady is playing his therapist, I thought of her being a brunette woman. She has blonda hair and green eyes, lke someone we know. I hope Eric's okay in the episode, he's been through enough already.

15. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Eric has been through alot, but it has been beat up on Calleigh lately. whats up with that. She almost gets run down,takes the heat over Eric's list,burns the lab down, & they are saying she will be in a car accedent in the second show. Maybe they are just trying to show how Eric stands by her, or they are setting up the plot for her to fall in love with him. I don't know maybe she should get injured and have to be in the hospital where he would have to stay with her and show his unding love & care. They should have had him rescue her from falling to her death in wreaking crew EP. Maby the guy could be pulling her down the whole in the floor and Eric gets unhung from the furniture grab her leds before she falls to her death, but she still can't hang on to the guy and he still falls to his death. Sounded like a plot to me what do you guts think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.