Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Wow, thanks Alex!

I wonder what exactly is meant by "instability?" Maybe the reason they can't find her is because she took off! Quick Horatio, grab the boy and go!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2008
  2. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Guys you know what sucked? That I didn't go swimming and I had a chance to watch but I forgot. Darn! But thanks to hipphugger for posting a clip.

3. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

JULIA'S INSTABILITY!
    Response # 1: Wait a minute...then what has she been up until now?
    Response # 2: Ticking time bomb? Does anyone have a detonator I can borrow; I only need it for a minute! :lol:

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:guffaw:Are we sure it's only Julia's instability:shifty: ?

Thanks Alex for the press release.

5. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

It always ends up with a ticking bomb...:cool:

Hope it will explode soon! :shifty:
    Any idea when TPTB have started referring to Julia as instable? It's about time!!!!!!:lol:

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Bomb??? Did I read bomb?? I bet it won't happen anything....no bomb will explode:scream:

Anyway I'm pretty curious to know when did she get instable....I know she's crappy & strange , but, honestly, I can't imagine her as an instable person..she perfectly knows what she want to do: Kill Horatio:rommie:

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

oh my GOSH you guys! Just three more daaaayyyyysssss!!! I'm about to lose it!!! it gets harder the closer you get! Oh my goodness....I hope they'll show episodes each week and not skip a few weeks in between. I hate it when shows do that. I've only been watching Miami for a little while, and when I did start watching they skipped a few times. Do they normally do that?

8. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

^ Darn, no love for any of them so far. Thanks for the vid.

During season 6 they had to skip a few weeks because of the writers strike. So no, I don't think they usually do that.

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much for the clip HCrazy:thumbsup:
    Well that comment sounded to me like "oh you can't go that far w/ your question, please stop it:lol:" or like "Oh they won't go that far :lol:"
    Anyway it was good to watch some new parts from the episode;)

11. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

^^I think she was kind of kidding saying, not too far; like she didn't want to say anything to spoil it and stuff. You guys know when somebody is like "oh nothing much" but something big actually is happening.

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Yeah, I know the writer's strike and everything, but I was wondering if (when it started back) they had to scramble to film episodes, and that's why they skipped sometimes. Hopefully that's not a normal thing.

13. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I have to say I did see some rough drafts on some of the first scripts that were posted somewhere on the net. (can't remember where.) I didn't really see much in the way of Calleigh & Eric love, But they where the rough drafts so they may have had rewrites and changes at the last min. they are always saying they are sworn not to say anything so they maybe something they are not telling, or the writers maybe just streching it to get the viewership out of us. Trying to keep use watching.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Okay, that scene where they were looking at the "its done" message on that big screen... I have a feeling they might find that the message was sent to Ryan from Jake and then they'll think both of them are in on "killing" Horatio, only to find out in the end that they were helping him fake it. Unless that message that Calleigh and Eric were looking at wasn't the one from Ryan's phone, but the one from someone else's phone. Or maybe Ryan had a bad guy's phone messages uploaded and sent to his phone. I dunno.

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ok here's a clip about 2008 Fall TV preview...there's also a little bit about Miami;)
    2008 Fall Preview-part5
    They talk about the beginning of s7, the possibility of an E/C relationship & the new arrival of Megalyn Echikunwoke(gosh I always have to copy & paste the name :lol:, it's even difficultier than mine).
    Anyway both Adam Rodriguez & Emily Procter (with a lovely suit:devil: sorry but I love her new look) seemed excited.
    I can't wait for the action they promised us.

As for the comments about E/C I think that sometimes it would be better to avoid them in these interviews 'cause, honestly I can't understand anything about them, we're also here trying to undesrtand the meaning of a sentence pronounced by them:rommie:....I mean one day you think they're gonna get together, the other day you think Calleigh is still w/ Jake or Eric is going to be w/ the new ME.
    Come on it's CSI:Miami I can't believe that it's going to be (along w/ LV) t so soapy:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.