Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by RanMa, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

...Oh....My....God!

I just found loads of cool new stuff :scream: :scream: :scream:

I just found this really uh...HOT! vid.
    Well, it made me hot anyways, apparently I wasn't the only one...I swear I could see a hint of excitment in Gary's pants too ahaha

I would say be careful, contains sex...

and now some pic spam!

Tushhh!

Zero Gravity Gary!

Glasses Gary!

Sexy Gary!

Crazy!Gary

Even sexier Gary, with Grey hair :scream:

Lol, early 90's/patriotic Gary!

SPOILER PIC WARNING AHEAD!!!

I warned you it was a spoiler...and extreamly hot! MAN! that look!

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Great pics bumble_bee89! :drool: I love that last one! Totally :drool::drool::drool:!

3. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Fabulous piccies BB, but [​IMG] OMG that last one blew me away :drool::drool:
    Scuse me whilst I go and clean up the drool of my keyboard *pokes Natty* :devil:

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^^Stop poking me :lol:, im too busy looking at there pics :devil:

I havent been in here for a while and commented *slap me* but I really cant wait for the 24th...SF is killing me :lol:

5. MarineGirl#1

[​IMG] Not poking anymore, but you'd better not be staring for to long, you might get stuck to the screen :devil:

Traffic was a killer today, so my mind drifted off to more amusing things:drool::drool:. Till someone started hooting :guffaw:So i had to bring this pic of Gary along :drool:
    [​IMG]

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

CSISenna, I wouldb't mind being stuck in traffic with Gary, I'm sure I'd find some fun ways to pass the time...:devil:

bumblebee, the George Wallace video is so hot!:drool::drool::drool::drool::devil::devil::devil: Love Gary doing a Southern accent.:drool: All the pics are hot too, but that last one of Mac just totally blew my mind...*wipes up drool*

7. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Oh yes Gary does a lovely southern accent in George Wallace...plus he is damn good in it..

Lovely pics everyone..:):)

8. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Whoa!!! :eek:what pics!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool: Those really kicked my week to start! :D
    Argg I have exam week coming up and I have to keep my "nose in books":scream: But still I have to get my daily Gary or Mac medicine! :lol: With out it...well my roommate goes nuts cause I can't think anything else but Gary and his hotness! :guffaw:
    Today my philosoply teacher well...I think his growing some kind of stubble! :rolleyes: and I've noticed earlier that he already looks quite a lot like Gary "with glasses" ;) But today...hih..I almost said to him: "Do you know actor named Gary Sinise? You know you look a lot like him!"
    Luckily I bite my lip! :guffaw:
    And could someone freshing my memory..."A Midnight Clear" I haven't got a chance to see so does someone have any pics from it? I'd love to see some! ;)
    Here's some pics!

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/Sam2222008/rdgames24bittru460pix10hd8.jpg

[​IMG]
    Isn't he cute!?!;)
    :drool::drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]
    I was just have to pick this one! :D I know the reasons! :devil::devil::devil:
    :drool::drool::drool:

9. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

10. MarineGirl#1

:D Great piccies BB, I love you for spamming us rotten :guffaw: The cute Gary is absolutely the most adorable :drool::drool:

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

hehe I love those pics BB :D

For people in the UK and have digital....Forest Gump is on Film4 now :D

12. MarineGirl#1

Erm........ you big tease! Scotty, beam me up :scream:

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hehe, was flicking through channels and saw FG in the guide, and went to Film4...and it was a Gary scene, the one where he meets up with Forrest and they go on the shrimp boat, and Gary does his crazy scene when he's challenging God, and does the insane laugh. Shirtless!Gary = :drool::drool: even with the long hair which I don't like so much for him. I watched the whole scene. It's on again on Friday 19th Sept at 9, might watch the whole thing then. I love the film, and all of Gary's scenes, but it is a long one, and his scenes are spaced quite far apart over the course of the film (Vietnam, after Vietnam, Shrimp Boat, and the final ones). But, oooh, wait, it's Forrest's wedding...and here's Lt. Dan! Yay!:drool::drool::drool::drool: And he 'got new legs'! And a haircut. I hate Susan though (his fiancee). Get your grubby mitts off my Lt, lady!:scream:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy!

Pics from SiniseFans.

14. Fiona

Fiona Dead on Arrival

That last scene between Forest and Lt Dan always chokes me up. The way he looks at Forest but doesn't say much to him just speaks volumes. He was such a screwed up man after he lost his legs and Forest came along, made him rich and gave him his life back. He owes him so much and Forest doesn't even know, or perhaps he just doesn't care as he's such a good soul.

But that last scene with Dan just chokes me up. Thanks for the pic MacLady. Forest Gump is one of my favourite movies and the first place I noticed Gary... although I didn't actually start to fancy him until lately, he's just been one of those actors that has stuck with me. I haven't seen him in much, but the things I have done since Gump, always stuck out for me.

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Ah, if I'm in on Friday I'll watch it. :) I love Forrest Gump, such a great film. And Gary is so very good in it! He just shines in every scene he is in. CSI: NY is lucky to have such a fabulous actor starring in the show every week, but I think that Gary Sinise does his absolute best work in movies.

Yes, it chokes me up too. Great scene.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.