Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on again on Friday 19th Sept at 9, might watch the whole thing then. I love the film, and all of Gary's scenes, but it is a long one, and his scenes are spaced quite far apart over the course of the film (Vietnam, after Vietnam, Shrimp Boat, and the final ones).

Ah, if I'm in on Friday I'll watch it. :) I love Forrest Gump, such a great film. And Gary is so very good in it! He just shines in every scene he is in. CSI: NY is lucky to have such a fabulous actor starring in the show every week, but I think that Gary Sinise does his absolute best work in movies.

It's on Film4 again, btw.:) I love how they repeat films. It's weird, I was at the pub last night and was talking to my friend about FG, and it was on when I got home.:lol:

Once again, much thanks to everyone for the wonderful piccies! :drool:
I loved Gary in "George Wallace", he did an absolutely amazing job, as did Angelina Jolie and Mare Winningham (both of his wives). Wallace was not what many people would call a likable man (in fact, just the opposite), but Gary managed to bring incredible humanity and vulnerability to his performance. I would even go out on a limb and say it's actually one of his best (he did win a much-deserved Emmy for it, since it was a made-for-TV miniseries).

Hi guys, I have a question... the very bottom picture here... what film is that from? He just looks so bloody sexy there. It's my favourite pic.

I think my favourite part of Gary is his cheek bones. They just stick out in such a lovely way.

Still can't stand the name Gary though...

Bottoms! Won't be able to see it then. Thanks for telling me though. I wish I'd been able to see that *sigh* I'd give an arm and a leg.

It's hard to believe that Mac and Lt Dan are played by the same person - he's such a fantastic actor. Just been re-watching Forest Gump, might just have to watch it again.

> gee, when was the last time i saw him? oh, yeah. Apollo 13! i laughed when Gary said "Houston, we have a problem" in the Playing with Matches opening. It just occured to me. :lol:

but i loved him as the a****** Lt. Dan - well not until he got stuck with Forrest Gump for a long time and began to clean up. He even got married the last time they saw each other.

Sorry? You're sorry? Yeah, just leave me hanging here, I'm stuck with some stupid music programs. :lol: I want some Gary too :scream:

...Because I love 'ya Ive got you a pic :)

gary_sinese2.jpg

You're forgiven for teasing me :guffaw: That pic will defiNATly get me through the night :devil: A lonely night :lol:

I've always really loved that picture of Gary.
Not because he looks amazingly hot in it...but because it's one of the most, correct, artistic ones.

I'm a photographer by trade so looking at that picture makes me see many different aspects to Gary, now...I was going to say those aspects but I dont want to...because each of us will have different perseptions of the picture.

okay, done being arty farty now...time for some pics :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: thumbs up Gary!

She's gonna kill Gary!

Happy Gary!

Proud Gary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back