Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I vote that it's Ron Sarris saying it. xD

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I still think it was Ryan myself. :D

I do think if they start 3 months later (which would be stupid since the other two shows are picking up where they left off) those pics would come about in flashbacks.

3. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I actually think it was Jake. He was the first person that came to mind when I heard it.

I think that the 3 month thing could end up working. Perhaps new "evidence" of Horatio's shooter has come to light and the team reinvestigates the crime. Thus, we see the team in flashbacks of what happened that day. In a way, we'd be getting both the time jump and the "pick up where it left off" thing.

4. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I still think that maybe the first 15 minutes might be the first hour/hours after the 'event' of the shooting (thus the same clothes on the team)then we jump to the present by maybe seeing Yelina investigating Saris running around doing the bullet buy thing since the coast is clear now that H is thought to be dead....Also the team would have processed the crime scene right away but maybe with no body (new coroner anybody? secret location for 'autopsy') then all they have to go on is very little information. Then maybe months later the real killer is slipping up and gets caught in that way-I hope this is cleared up in the premiere so the rest of the season can be just regular solve the crimes that come up. I don't think they'll do the flashback thing-too complicated to follow. K.I.S.S.-Keep it simple stupid might be a good way for the writers to take this new season's s/l...

5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

In real world, day shift would never be allowed to work that case. Maybe that'll be the case and the "autopsy" was performed during the night, by coroner of the night shift. Just a thought...

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Plus tecnically she was suspended twice & she had to reattend the proficiency courses, trust me this is not good for a CSI who's becoming the new boss;). What happend to her till now could really ruin her carreeer.
    Eric, on the other side, couldn't replace H, it's just too much, for me, to know he's still a CSI that I really don't want him to replace H.

Rick :adore: yep I'd like him:lol:

7. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I think it would be great if Rick has been put in charge of the lab as long as he knows that Horatio isn't really dead. I want him to be in on H's plan. I want to see continuity with this character continue--for lack of a better word--from last season and for he and Horatio to get along better. Maybe also, if he has been put in charge of the lab, he will gain greater respect for what H does there.

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Well in real life theory it might be that way, but in CSI world we have the Grissom/Sara relationship which is a boss/subordinate relationship. So even if I agree it might complicate things I don't think it would squash their chances.

I agree Stetler being in charge would put an interesting spin on things. If it happens that way (and he was left in the dark about H faking his death) I would love to see his face when he finds out H is alive. There's a lot the writers could do if the three months later thing is true.

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ok guys, here's an article from TV Guid (it's a scan pic) about CSI:Miami s7 premiere;)
    CSI:Miami

I really don't know what to think about everything:confused:
    The comment about the new ME cracked me up :lol: completely useless :lol:

10. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Last sentence sounds ominously :eek:

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

The last sentence sounded promising, but, this time, I really want our characters to explore sides we haven't seen before 'cuase right now I'm getting a little bit tired w/ the same things all over the episodes:lol:

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That pic of Kyle looks more like that one kid who played Ray Jr. :lol:

Usually when producers/writers say something is going to be shocking, it's usually the exact opposite. :lol:

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Some times it would be better, if they avoided these common phrases 'cause they're just sentences to cath viewer's attention:lol:

As for the pics, at first I didn't recognize Ron:rommie:

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

It sounds interesting....as long as they stick to what they say at the beginning of the season and actually carry it throughout the season; b/c in latter seasons they sure as hell haven't! They say one thing will happen and either nothing or the opposite happens!

Interesting about the whole triangle thing....now, that seemingly he is the former flame, they want to explore the triangle???? Did those lines confuse anyone else? Is he or isn't he still dating her? Personally I don't think he is...this is just the writers way of closing the door on their relationship but leaving an opening of some kind should JW decide to fill the role again down the line.

We will just have to wait and see beginning the 22nd what this season will bring and where exactly it will take the characters.

15. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Not the triangle!:rolleyes: It's really getting old. I mean, Jake wasn't around for few months and she hasn't even mentioned him once. IMO, it wouldn't be very realistic that they are together. Now, we know that he's gonna kiss her, so I'm really interested to see how the writers are going to deal with it. It looks to me that everyone thinks that if Cal and Jake are not together he has to leave the show, but I think he could stay as a detective. I don't really like him (to be honest I REALLY dislike him), but I don't see why his and Calleigh's breakup would have to be the end of his work as a detective. We'll just have to wait and see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.