Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the article on the right side of the page says this:

"When you find out who shot Horatio and why, it's going to be very surprising and really satisfying."

Not an exact quote, but basically that's what it says. So, surprising, but satisfying. Surprising must mean it's someone we've forgotten about. Someone from the past perhaps. Is Walter still in jail? :lol: That would be surprising considering that Horatio helped him basically with Walter's father. :lol:

Well, the article on the right side of the page says this:

"When you find out who shot Horatio and why, it's going to be very surprising and really satisfying."

Not an exact quote, but basically that's what it says. So, surprising, but satisfying. Surprising must mean it's someone we've forgotten about. Someone from the past perhaps. Is Walter still in jail? :lol: That would be surprising considering that Horatio helped him basically with Walter's father. :lol:
I wonder does satisfying mean we will approve that it was this certain person versus someone else? Someone from the past is a real possibility,and with so many to choose from,someone we never thought about.

I just thought of someone from the past who was very annoyed (to say the least) with Horatio. That person is: Scott O'Shay.

The only thing is though, if the rest of the team arent in on it, they would be working the case so they'd know if the ME didnt cut him up in the pathology lab like when Calleigh would go and get the bullet that shot him

Okay "surprising" and "really satisfying?" Okay, my take: Yelina shot him because he effectively forced her to go to Brazil with her scumbag husband/his brother by letting Ray, Jr see his father before Yelina knew he was alive. There, Ray Sr was killed by the Mala Noche and Ray Jr got into being a drug mule in a misguided attempt to help his Dad. Now she's back in Miami and Horatio is treating her like she doesn't exist. She finally cracks, blames him for the family troubles and shoots him? Okay, I guess that's probably not gonna happen, but, darn, he's sure turned into a cad when it comes to someone who has loved him ever since the show started.
Oh, and m-u-l-t-i episodes with Julia? Puh-lease; no explanation is going to be satisfying enough to account for her treatment of H so far.
All right, I've vented, but what about the rest of the cast? Is this gonna be another H-centered (all H?) season? TPTB, this is how it's spelled: E-N-S-E-M-B-L-E.

letting Ray, Jr see his father before Yelina knew he was alive.

I don't think that Ray Jr saw his father was alive till they got to the airport. He didn't see him in the warehouse because he was blindfolded. After Horatio removed the blindfold (Ray Sr was behind Jr and H), Horatio pointed to the doors, making sure Ray Jr didn't look behind them, so he wouldn't see Ray Sr. So basically, Yelina and Ray Jr saw that Ray Sr was alive at the same time.

Oh, and m-u-l-t-i episodes with Julia? Puh-lease; no explanation is going to be satisfying enough to account for her treatment of H so far.

:lol: I agree, but there was a spoiler that Julia was gonna go missing. So, perhaps Julia helps H and Ron wants revenge for her turning on him. I still think the curse has to catch up to her sooner or later. But technically, she could only be clinically dead for a few minutes and then be brought back. So the curse would kill her, only not permanently.

All right, I've vented, but what about the rest of the cast? Is this gonna be another H-centered (all H?) season? TPTB, this is how it's spelled: E-N-S-E-M-B-L-E.

:lol: Isn't that the truth! I think tptb need a big reminder of that. :lol:

Go RFNV!!!!!!!!

Regardless of the world revolving around H, I'm excited to see what happens with him. And I guess Ryan knows he's undercover the whole time and has to keep it a secret!

ANGST!!!!!!!!!!

lol...

Sorry I was a bit late to the game, I was on vacation.

I just came across this and had to come share since I'm a big Chad Allen fan. This is from an interview with Out in Hollywood:

Chad also managed to squeeze in an episode of "CSI: Miami"
*does a happy dance* I luff me some Chad.

The interview makes a specification that might be a bit too spoilery for some (your mileage may vary, but I guess it's better to be safe than sorry), so I'll put that in a spoiler box:

He'll play "some kind of psycho killer."

Oh that's really interesting. Hopefully the character will add a much needed edge to the show. :D Thanks for letting us know, Fay!

And the rumour that Kat pointed out (the 3 months thing) is...interesting to say the least. :p Not that it really surprises me that Horatio would have to go undercover. Rumour or potential fact aside, I would much prefer they pick up where they left off instead of doing a time jump. I just have a thing about time jumps I guess. But I suppose if they did or didn't, I won't complain too much - did I just say that? - when it airs. As long as it bloody airs already. :p

I don't think that Ray Jr saw his father was alive till they got to the airport. He didn't see him in the warehouse because he was blindfolded. After Horatio removed the blindfold (Ray Sr was behind Jr and H), Horatio pointed to the doors, making sure Ray Jr didn't look behind them, so he wouldn't see Ray Sr. So basically, Yelina and Ray Jr saw that Ray Sr was alive at the same time.

Actually, Jr recognized his father standing in the plane entrance a split second before it clicked in Yelina's mind (denial!!!) Her mind was still confused by H's indication he wasn't going with them. Up until that moment, Yelina thought she and Jr were going on vacation with H. Either way, same result: Y was trapped into doing something she had no part in deciding.

I'm kinda excited about the possibility of three months having elapsed! For one that gives H a real reason to fake his death in that now he'll have more time to get more scoop on the bad guys!

Second I love it because we get to see how the team deals when Horatio's not there...I'll bet the whole dynamic of the team shifts and it could be a struggle for H to "fit" back in his place again.

Third, with H gone, doesn't that mean Calleigh's in charge of the day shift CSIs? When he left for Rio, Calleigh was the deputy Lt., so I'm thinking that she'll get promoted more permantently after H's death. I love Calleigh in a position of power! And I'm also curious if she is boss, how she'll deal with the whole Delko and her being co-workers but possibily having a relationship arc. That could put a whole new interesting spin on things!

All in all, this could be a good thing, the most believable thing TPTB have done in a LONG time! ;)

If there is a time jump, then everyone is going to look silly wearing the exact same clothes they were wearing when we last left our crew...:eek:

Just saying.

I'm really not sure Calleigh's ready for leadership at this point. She's got too much going on with the whole Eric/Jake thing. As for Eric/Calleigh, her being his boss would squash any chances for Eric/Calleigh (I don't ship them, btw) just like it did for Cath/Warrick on Vegas. You're not supposed to have a relationship with a co-worker in the crime lab, but even more so, you're not supposed to have a relationship with a subordinate. And that's exactly what Eric would be to Calleigh if she were the boss.

I really hope they don't put her in charge simply for the reason that when H comes back, to be fair, they'd have to split the job between H and Cal, just like they did with Griss/Cath on Vegas (otherwise it would be like a demotion) and that's just too repetitive for my tastes. That's why I'm kind of hoping that they'll put Rick in charge while Horatio's "out of commision".

If there is a time jump, then everyone is going to look silly wearing the exact same clothes they were wearing when we last left our crew...:eek:

Just saying.

I'm sure that those pictures were in the before the three months later part.

Sarris = 2 votes
Ryan = 3 votes
Kyle = 0 votes
Eric = 0 votes

Ryan's winning! Oh I forgot to put in:

Is it Jake?

Oh who am I kidding, no one cares abot who said 'wild, wild west' anymore

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back