Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Oh how cool! Glad they had the english option. :) Those DVD's don't work in the US do they? I want to see those shows! I have heard Eddie plays a good part in it.

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Awww, that's awesome! MrElsie is such a good sport, too. :lol: I think I watched almost all the eps first run, but it's been ages since I've seen them. I really liked the show at the time.

3. Poldi

Poldi Civilian

Sadly no, unless you have code free DVD player. European DVDs are region code 2 and US region code 1 (I wished I had such a player :().

4. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

You can de-encode(??) every DVDplayer - I paid 50€ for it :(
    but it was worth it - no more 1,5-2 years of waiting for the german dvd releases :D

5. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I did too. I really really liked that show. That was before I even knew who Eddie Cahill was...(Or Poppy Montgomery for that matter...) I really enjoyed them and was soooo mad when it got cancelled. It was a cute little show- funny too, if I remember correctly, haha.

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I wish I got to see it. I've seen a few videos on youtube for it but they are music ones, not any of the show. Someone needs to put them on there!

Hey, we're almost to a new thread! Got any ideas for a title for the new thread? Anyone?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
  7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Haha, I haven't been in here in ages. :lol: Anyway, I just got my season 3 DVDs of Felicity. I used to watch Felicity but lost interest after the second season since I got tired of Felicity's stupidity. :lol: I'm really excited to watch the third season because of Eddie.

Anyway, I still haven't seen Glory Days. So I can only get it from the German Amazon site? Well, at least I've got a DVD player that's multi-region (if and when I get the DVD). :lol:

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Never seen him on Felicity but then again never watched it. What kind of character does he play? Got any pics? Can you do caps from it for us?

9. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Eddie was in Felicity? Wow - I had no idea. Although it has been years since I have actually seen that show. I would also love to see caps of him from that show.

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Yeah, he totally played the psycho boyfriend of one of Felicity's roommates. He was so good--such a convincing bad guy, which is cool because I find Eddie so sympathetic and likable in all the other roles I've seen him in. He's a really good actor.

11. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I just found this thread and I must say I'm loving it! So much Eddie beautifulness.

I love the look on Flack's face in this pic:
    [​IMG]

12. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yup, Eddie was on Felicity. Can't wait to see him playing the psycho boyfriend. :lol: As soon as I've seen the episodes where Eddie appears, I'll post and link some screen caps here. :D

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks! Can't wait to see!

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I've not seen the episodes with Eddie in them. I loved Felicity but I think it was on during the day in the UK so I only saw it during breaks from university (at least I remember watching it during the day but that could have been repeats). I'm not sure I'll ever get to see Eddie in it as they haven't released the DVD's of the show over here. Shame, because Eddie as a psycho sounds very interesting. He does mostly seem to play such nice guys that I can't quite imagine it, but he is a great actor so, even if I can't imagine it, I'm not that surprised to hear he was so convincing. :)

15. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Sam-Maddy- That's a cute picture!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.