Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the pics of eddie from glory days. i have the episodes on dvd and loved him in that show. he is so darn cute.

oh and teh pics of him from sex and the city...he looks so young. i mean, i always think that when i see the episode, but to see the stills, it really shows.

thanks for the pics of eddie from glory days. i have the episodes on dvd and loved him in that show. he is so darn cute.

oh and teh pics of him from sex and the city...he looks so young. i mean, i always think that when i see the episode, but to see the stills, it really shows.

Where'd you get Glory Days at? I've been looking for it.

Can't stand SJP so not going to even bother watching that! But he still looks adorable!

I want to know where you can get the Glory Day dvds too!

He became one of Carrie's boys? ewww...please! i can imagine kissing your older sister :wtf:.

thanks for the young Eddie pics. he'd come a long way in his career.

He became one of Carrie's boys? ewww...please! i can imagine kissing your older sister :wtf:.

Yea, kind of scary and gross. Poor Eddie!

kayfeb said:
thanks for the young Eddie pics. he'd come a long way in his career.

He's done some really good stuff! My favorites are Friends and Miracle (thanks to Megan for telling me about that one or I would never have seen it!).

So now I have to ask my friend if I can borrow her Friends DVDs.

Maybe I've seen Eddie as Tag, but that was all before CSI:NY so no idea it was him already. Yeah, he's sooooo cute there.

I think it's available as Demontown from amazon.co.uk, not sure if that would be the right DVD region for you though.

I'm sure it won't work here. :( Wish we could get it though!

Wordsworth said:
I saw this morning that Miracle is one of Entertainment Weekly's 23 favourite sports movie underdogs:

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20185192_2,00.html

Thanks for that, I didn't see that on EW.com!

Two Eddie's picture, I know, before, already have man demonstration. But, regardless at when, the Eddie are all such handsome, so, I display it afresh;)
18676767_h.jpg

18676737_h.jpg

Apologies if this has already come up, but does anyone know if this Myspace is genuine?: http://www.myspace.com/eddiepcahill

I don't think anyone has mentioned it before, it looks new to me. However, it is most definitely not genuine.

I think it's available as Demontown from amazon.co.uk, not sure if that would be the right DVD region for you though.

After seeing this post the other day I decided to check if the DVD rental site that I use had Demontown. I really wasn't expecting them to have it, but they did! And it's being sent to me tomorrow. As soon as I've watched it I'll let you all know what I think. :lol: :D

Apologies if this has already come up, but does anyone know if this Myspace is genuine?: http://www.myspace.com/eddiepcahill

I don't think anyone has mentioned it before, it looks new to me. However, it is most definitely not genuine.

Most of those aren't real unless you see a link to an official site or something. If they are real, there's usually some proof.

After seeing this post the other day I decided to check if the DVD rental site that I use had Demontown. I really wasn't expecting them to have it, but they did! And it's being sent to me tomorrow. As soon as I've watched it I'll let you all know what I think. :lol: :D[/quote]

Which rental company is that? Can't wait to hear what you think Elsie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back