Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

It's a company called Lovefilm, in the UK.

2. Wordsworth

Wordsworth Victim

The Demontown UK DVD is different from the rest of Europe DVD apparently. The UK DVD is only 115 minutes while the other ones have the full complement of episodes. I got the UK version for £3 on Amazon but I haven't watched it yet.

3. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Uh.....Concerning the Eddie, I have a problem:
    Bryam Hills High School in Armonk, New York (1996), what school is it ?
    It is a senior high school, really?
    Eddie whence graduates?
    All right, I accept, I will more worship him ,a senior high school's student from Broadway to CBS ,need many effort and tough the spirit, this is me living needed, he will be me life's power-----at envisage difficult time!:thumbsup:

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hi I'm MacsLady.
    I love Flack and Eddie Cahill. Flack is my second fave chracter in NY (I guess my username makes it obvious who my favourite is). I didn't like that haircut he had in s1 though! He looks much, much hotter with the short hair, it means we can see his pretty eyes (so blue!:drool:) even better. I really hope we get some decent Flack stories this season. I really want to know about his father the famous cop! And see him try to flirt with Angell more. Oh, and definitely more Flack/Danny scenes and Flack/Mac scenes - I love his friendships with Danny and Mac.

Eddie is a very talented actor. He doesn't have much screen time in CSI NY but he lights up the screen every time he's in a scene.
    The only other show I have seen Eddie in is Friends when he was Tag. He looks much younger there!

5. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Welcome Friend ! arrive at here.
    The Eddie is really a very outstanding actor, and he is really super handsome.;)

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Welcome MacsLady! I think Eddie is a great actor. I loved him in Friends and the movie Miracle. I hope to catch him in SVU one day! Hope to see you here again!

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Thanks for the welcome! I'll make sure to pop in here, to check out chat and pics.:)

8. MirandaCarter

MirandaCarter Civilian

Hi guys,

After searching every music and video store all across Ireland and every website I could find, I went to our music store called Zavvi aka Virgin Megastores. Not sure if they have Zavvi in America? Anyways, I managed to get them to order Demontown for me. It's the same as the English one though, 115 mins and only two or three episodes on it. They can't order it from any other store here though, so I was very pleased with Zavvi when they said they'd do it.

Best of all I had it within two days! As I said it's only 115 mins long, but it's better just to have those few minutes of Eddie than nothing at all!

9. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I have just watched Demontown. And I can confirm that the UK version of the release does have 3 episodes on it. It's really odd, because it just plays kind of like a movie, so the episodes are just one after the other with no titles or anything in between. :lol: If anyone watched it without knowing it was a TV show they would think it was a very odd, and badly written, movie, because it's easy enough to follow but just doesn't flow quite right. Of course, knowing what it was, I actually thought it was pretty great! Also, I've read in some places that the UK release has the first three episodes on it, but in fact it has the first episode and then (if IMDB is right with the order) episodes 9 and 8 (in that order)...

Anyway, I would definitely recommend that all Eddie fans should try and watch Glory Days/Demontown if you can. Yes, I think Eddie Cahill is great, but regardless it was a very enjoyable show in my opinion, the acting was good and the storylines were fun, whodunit type mysteries, somewhat predictable but highly watchable. :lol: :D

I have a slightly harsher review for Eddie's performance on Law and Order: SVU. I love SVU, but I can't say that I loved Eddie in it. His performance was OK, but the emotional scenes that he did weren't so great (in my opinion). His acting has definitely improved since then.

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I would love to get my hands on that! Too bad it's not available in the US! Which is really odd!

I haven't seen this yet. I would like to see it just to see it. Maybe I'll catch it one day!

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

It's been about five days since my last post and even though it was the most recent post on this thread it is ok for me to post again now right? I hope so!

Anyways, I found some photos of Eddie I wanted to share. You might have seen them. First is his picture from his senior year in high school:
    [​IMG]
    Did this man always look so hot?! I mean even back then!

Then there's this picture taken from Law & Order: SVU. Now if you forget about the hair (cause really, what a mess!) and the blood you do get to see Eddie shirtless. Who doesn't like that? We need to see him shirtless on CSI: NY when they aren't acting like he's dying. Turn up the heat a notch! :lol:

[​IMG]

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^The hair is bad, but he's shirtless so I'm not complaining!:devil:

Hehe, I was watching The Ride In the other day and I love Flack referring to Noah's 'Ark' as 'The Good Ship Loony Tunes'. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    I love how Flack brings some humour to the show, Eddie Cahill does those snarky one-liners so well. But I'm also really happy that since s3 they've given him more than just the 'cop'/'funny guy'/'Danny's buddy' role by giving him his own mini-storylines like in Consequences (his conflict with Mac and the Truby thing) and his flirty relationship with Angell. What he needs now is a good, meaty storyline of his own, even if it's just one or two eps. All of the other main characters have had several (except for Hawkes) and it's time to give Eddie something. From reading certain things about s5, I'm hopeful we'll get that this September.

Oh, and one last point, out of all the CSI franchise's 'cops' - Brass, Tripp and Flack, Flack is BY FAR the hottest!

13. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

^^ I do like Tripp though. But, obviously Flack is WAY better.

I just wanted to share how excited I am- I'm going to TIFF, the Toronto International Film Festival and I'm gonna see Eddie's new movie The Narrows. :) I'm pretty psyched. I dont think he'll be there... it's a later in the week showing, and not the first one, so... or even if he is, I doubt I'll ever see him, but, still- It's exciting!

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

How exciting! I want to see it so bad! Let us know how it is! Would be cool if you saw Eddie there!

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Ooh, I'm a little bit jealous. I hope you have a lovely time. And do let us know what you think of the movie. :)

So, last week I ordered the Glory Days DVD collection from Amazon in Germany. I think it's probably the only release that has all 9 episodes on it. I don't speak or read German, so ordering it was a little tricky, and I was just hoping that the DVD would have an English language option. :lol: Luckily it did. I've now watched all 9 episodes, and I have to say I still think it's pretty good, and I love Eddie's character in it. Yeah, it's not great but it was nice, cute and funny. And it only took 6 episodes for MrElsie to admit that he was enjoying it. ;) :lol: Although that may have been more for Poppy Montgomery than Eddie Cahill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.