Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

So the latest spoiler on CSI Magazine hints that "Resurrection" is taking place 3 MONTHS after that last scene-so maybe the first part is immediately following then after a commercial break the show will pick up months later..So I guess when I asked earlier about it being about a month later and everybody picked it apart I might have been onto something, eh? Seriously, it makes sense if he's willing to fake his death than at least get the goods on EVERYBODY who's been dealing those alloy bullets and bring them all to justice....

2. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^ We didn't pick it apart, it just didn't make sense at the time. Where did you find this spoiler? Is that a website or an actual magazine?

Anyway, that sounds totally wild...So I guess they are going to fake his death and that's why Ryan and the ME were zipping up the body bag..

LOL what will the opening one-liner be? "Mr..*cough* Wolfe..I can't..breathe.. in this bag.." YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

LOL...so that should be pretty interesting then. So I guess in the pictures Ryan was telling Calleigh and Eric that Horatio was dead. They're gonna be pissed when they find out he really isn't dead 3 months later!!!

3. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Printed in a magazine with DC's picture about the season 7 premiere...not being touchy it's just that I actually like some time passing-really get to see if H's undercover stint pays off grand. I mean if you fake a lietenant's death/murder than he'd have to at least go u/c for awhile and get some real dirt on the bad guys..Again, I wonder who knew what and how much of a funeral, obit did they do this...maybe Stetler is in on it and he does 'take over' H's post for a bit-that would truly annoy some people...

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

lol a Stetler takeover would be hilarious!

It'll be interesting if they show a 3 months later thing, but I'll feel like we missed out on a bunch of stuff.

5. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Here is the story about the 3 month rumor.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I like the idea of Stetler taking over H's job temporarily. And if that's the case then he would almost have to be in on the staging of H's "death". It would be kind of funny if when H returned, Stetler was like, "You can have this job. Boy am I glad I didn't get it after all. Your team drives me nuts!" :lol:

7. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Wow, thanks CSI_Kat. That's very telling.

So, everyone thinks he's dead, but he's not. I wonder if that means Julia and Kyle? Ryan's got to be in on it, but I bet the rest of the team isn't.

This scenario would make more sense with the "Horatio was actually shot" theory. The spoiler pics with him pointing his gun would make more sense. I think 3 months would be long enough, don't you?

I kind of like the idea of 3 months passing. But there is one question floating out there...why is the team in the same clothes as the finale?

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Flashback scenes probably. Maybe Calleigh or Eric is flashing back to when Ryan told them of H's "death"?

9. Megamel

Megamel Victim

I think it's Ryan saying the "wild west" line.

10. luf100

luf100 Coroner

:guffaw::guffaw: I loled at your opening one liner.

Anyways, the 3 months later thing is interesting. 15? More days. :confused:

11. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Thanks Kat.

I'm wondering if, because he'll be undercover for three months, they have some new CSI... or if maybe Cal or Eric kind of took over. Or what Stetler's gonna say when H shows up again.

:wtf: <-- Stetler's face.

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

UGH! This is worse than waiting for my birthday when I was kid!!!! GOSH! I only started watching the show this year, I haven't been through a summer grind like this before!

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Exactly the same for me. I only started watching near the end of season 5. Season 6 was my first full time watched season. I've never had to wait like this before! :scream:

So, the whole promo video and all of the pics are showing everyone in the same clothes. I bet the whole promo video is from scenes in the first 3 minutes before the YEAAAAAAAH, and the rest is three months later. Gaah. Proves how decieving the promo things can be.

14. Mrs. Darcy1234

Mrs. Darcy1234 Hit and Run

I think it was Ron, because it sounded like Ron and he was like,"Horatio Caine died, it's going to be like the Wild Wild West, it would be him to say it and not Ryan.

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I really don't know what to think about the three months later thing. It would be a lot more interesting that they would do it like that, cause I was having a hard time thinking that Horatio would appear in the first 15 minutes of the show :rolleyes:. However, like someone mentioned, I'll also feel like I've missed a whole bunch of stuff. I guess it all depends on how they do it. At least now it's only two weeks away and not two months :bolian:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.