Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WHOA> Alex THANK'S[​IMG] you always stay so far under the radar, but come through when it's pertinent:thumbsup:awesome..[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  2. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

Thank's alex!

WOW!Jorja looks GORGEOUS and Billy looks HOT.:drool::drool::drool:

3. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

Someone scanned the article and posted it on the spoiler pics thread as well ...

Jorja is quoted as saying that after the first episode, all bets will be off and people will be looking at the relationships differently. Could be good or bad for GSR fans, I suppose. At least it sounds like we'll have a clue about the relationship at that point.

Not much longer!

Ali

4. Desertwind

From the EW magazine ~runs out to buy it~article Jorja says, in part about Billy~

It will never be the same again with the loss of Billy. He's the protagonist, he's the eyes of the show, all roads start and end with him" Jorja Fox

She really really really admires him and it shows on the their time together, on CSI:drool:

[​IMG]

5. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

It's funny ...

on the one hand it seems like some of the stuff WP is saying casts doubt on a positive outcome for G/S (the whole "you can't write the story just to cater to what the fans want"), but on the other hand, he talks about the importance of being true to the characters ... and they've spent multiple seasons developing the GSR. I'm kinda bummed that Jorja is claiming to be in the dark, because I'd assumed she knew how things would end and I figured she'd come back for a Sara-positive ending. Now I'm wondering.

Ali

6. Desertwind

NO *spoiler* box this was already posted on our news files and WP says~

"I wouldn't want to say exactly what we're going to do--I want people to watch certainly, Petersen says, "But Sara is involved, it's often darkest before the dawn":thumbsup:

http://www.csifiles.com/news/150708_01.shtml

7. ilovegrissom

ilovegrissom Hit and Run

But the thing is we won't really see the "dawn" just the "darkest" period.

took her quote to mean that we won't know where Grissom and Sara's relationship is headed. She is saying that this is as dark as Sara has been. Maybe Sara is not sure if Grissom really wants her back, i mean, they have a lot of questions for each other. God help me, if Grissom has a romantic situation with LH i don't think i will ever watch CSI again. It would seen to fake. I don't hate LH but the writers can't go against almost 9 years of GSR interaction. What i'm thinking is that the show will end with GSR in the air. Like one of those scene's where every viewer will have a different opinion on if they ended up together or not. They might not give us a straight answer. Considering that Sara is coming back because of tragedy she might not be ready to continue her life with Grissom. Sad but it might be where the show is going. I don't know what JF meant when she said all bet's were off about the characters at the end of the ep. but it isn't summing up nicely for GS fans. Let me go to sleep praying for a happy ending.

Oh, and that promotional pic of JF and WP was really nice. I'm glad to see her in it.

8. ali319

ali319 Prime Suspect

I kinda don't see the point of making a big deal of Sara's return if it ends in angst. I mean, we had that with GBaGL, didn't we? As far as I'm concerned, bringing Sara back just to have more angst is a cheap shot on the part of everyone involved. Been there, done that. I could ramble on, but I'll spare y'all.
    Ali

9. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I've posted the link on my site and I've read the article a few times. They aren't saying NO marriage, they aren't saying much of anything, but I am still postitive. I wouldn't see the point of a GSR reunion if there is no happy ending. Even TPTB aren't that mean.

I am feeling good about it all. There is NOTHING that gives me reason to think our GSR isn't gonna be ok.
    Plus, what an awesome pic of our couple. :drool::drool:

10. Desertwind

I look at it like this, the scenes that CSI has shown us with GSR have always been subtle, and discreet and lasted about 15 to 30 seconds, not to take away from the premise of the entire episode, and this will be no different, it's about WARRICK, and of course it will be thrilling and overwhelming to see her return, I can't wait, but I don't think we'll see anymore than the "hug" when she returns, and the other scene, is possibly not in this particular ep.and to throw a marriage in, not happening at least right now maybe down the line.. my take

Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  11. PiperGrissom

Has anyone checked out that amazing pic? WOW!
    I think that desert has a legit point, it IS about Warrick in "For Warrick", BUT, I don't see the point in bringing back the GSR and Sara to have either a breakup or NOTHING happen. It's a huge part of the show, even for the 5-20 seconds we get. They have been involved since the second eppy of the show and it would be a diservice to the characters, the writing and the fans to change it now.
    Keep the faith, GSRers!
    :thumbsup:

12. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

sorry spoiler-free's, love you! :adore:
    i don't think that the article was referring to Sara as being dark. i think Jorja meant this is the most "Kept in the dark" she has ever been in the show, meaning she has no idea where the relationship is headed exept for the episodes they were filming, so she's finding out about Sara Sidle basically at the same time we are.

13. PiperGrissom

It's not really spoilers, but here I go again:
    I think it's one of those famous TPTB things where they all (Billy is one of TPTB, don't forget) want to get us hot and bothered. Get us talking and worrying. More hits on sites, more letters to editors,etc. GSR will be fine. They are still a couple. They are.
    WE MUST KEEP THE FAITH

14. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

I agree with Piper. The article says NO WEDDING - not NO MARRIAGE. They are correct in that they don't play up the soap opera stuff, but it's not to say they won't show up married in one of the later epi's. They are private people, and I wouldn't be surprised if it they did it "behind the scenes" with just the two of them.

15. Desertwind

Hi, everyone, how many days bengali baby? I can't wait, that "Grey's Antomy" will be aired first GRRR:klingon: and we have to wait til Oct. 9 sucks, but at least it's getting closer, remember when it was still June? I can't wait to see how they look and act together in the new ep.

FEAR CAN STOP LOVE, LOVE CAN STOP FEAR[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.