Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

Sorry Kat, it wont happen again.

lol, love the pictures. and Mandy, that caps adorable! lol

hm, ya... the Table Stakes.. and Sara with steak. that's weird. i think she'd just give anything to go out to dinner with Nicky ;) lol. i know I would! haha

sorry... busy the last few nights! :) i'm back .. no worries. not going ANYWHERE!!

I love in Stalker that Sara has NO argument about staying. like , Grissom didn't even really ask her... it was just a given that she stays. Warrick wanted to go but Grisosm said no. Sara wanted to stay! and then she pushes him!! aww :) :) what a cutie! See, they're always there for each other. uugh... if only i was a writer!! man oooh man! lol :p

[​IMG]
    Sara: Nick, stop playing footsies with me... this case is pissing me off.
    Nick: Sorry... I'll save it for the bedroom :devil:

[​IMG]
    Nick: *thinks* Not even my dreams can capture your true beauty.

[​IMG]
    This picture looks like they're about to KISS! :)

i'm having a mind blank. well, i thought of a couple for this but i'm pretty sure you guys can do better :)..

anyone got something?

2. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Dinner with Nick, huh? Who wouldn't anyway? Most girls here would probably give an arm and a leg just to go to dinner with him. Now, dinner with Nick and Sara...I'd love to be a witness to that. :lol:

Yeah, real life can pretty much take over. :lol:

Don't we all? :p
    Hahaha!! Funny that it's Nick and not Sara playing footsie!! :guffaw: :guffaw:
    Let's see....Hmmmm....Here goes...

Sara: "Just finish flossing already, Nick!"
    Nick: "What's the hurry, Sunshine?"
    Sara: "I wanna kiss you so badly before the gang gets here!"
    Nick: "Oh!"

I can't think of anything. I'm tapped out at the moment. :lol:

3. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Another from 4x08 episode,

Nick-Sara team up case.

I do not have captions to go with it, but i have a greeting to Mandy though.
    H A P P Y B I R H T D A Y girl. :beer:
    One more time.

Well, you can say, para sa 'yo yan 'neng. :thumbsup: Enjoy!

:):cool:;)

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lol, that's very true! i'd do almost anything to go to dinner with NICK STOKES. ooh ya... Sara and Nick out to dinner. were do you think he would take her? like, fancy resturant or somewhere casual?

Nick and Sara ALWAYS play footsies but.. since they don't do a below the table shot.. you can never see it. :) that's what i think! lol

lol!! that's a good one MANDY!! i love that picture of them together becaue it looks like they're about to kiss or something! hahaha

ooh i love that cap x3nity! that's so cool. and that last picture. on of my personal favourites! :)

MANDY!! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ... did i miss it ?!?!

WEELL... HAAAAPPY BIIIRTHDAY!!! :) hope you're having a good day! :)

[​IMG]
    Holding Hands!... okay, almost :)

[​IMG]
    and almost again! :)

5. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Oh emily you know they are just resisting gravity...right after that shot, they are grabbing each others hands! :D

Happy birthday mandy! Have a snickers on me ;)

I think Nick would want to impress Sara and take her to a fancy restuarant, only to find out Sara is all right with anything as long as Nick is there with her. *cue in aawww's*

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!! :D Em, nope you didn't miss it. It's still my birthday!! Thanks for the lovely pictures. And Megan, thanks for the Snickers. ;) x3, I see you've been practicing your mad screencapping skills. :) I like the second screencap you posted. Look at Nick's eyes....looking intensely at Sara's mouth. :lol: Perhaps, ready to give her a passionate kiss she'll never forget! :lol: :devil:

As for where Nick will take Sara for dinner...I think Sara would enjoy a cozy restaurant. Maybe somewhere where the ambiance is really romantic. Perhaps, where the lighting is very soft and dark. Haha, dinner by candlelight. Lovely, but sometimes it's hard to see what you're putting into your mouth. I wonder how Sara and Nick would do in that particular instance. Maybe they'll have a good laugh while trying to steal a kiss from each other, what with all the darkness. :lol:

Ah, Nick and Sara holding hands. So sweet! :D I think they're the type who'll be holding hands even through their old age. I know Sara's not the touchy-feely type, not very demonstrative of her feelings, but there's just something about Nick that brings out the romantic in her. What do you guys think?

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  7. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

happy birthday mandy.

love all those pictures and caps girls keep it coming.

8. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks cocoa for the birthday wishes! :D My day has been great so far. I'll be having dinner with family. Now, a Sara (my sis) will be attending my birthday get-together but not the Sara I want to be there! Not Sara Sidle! :lol: Ha, I'm just kidding! It would be such a dream if Nick and Sara could come to my birthday dinner. :lol: Now that would be sooo totally awesome! I'd probably be speechless at first and then I'd turn into a babbling idiot, gushing over Nick and Sara, plying them with too much food and booze! :lol:

9. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

Yeah,sss made the first two, and mine was the photo album. I also remember her making me to do a photo manip of Sara & Nick having a child. :D hahahaha

I didn't know butter that toast was down. I think mariel was a admin there...

Here are some of my old manips and comics for those who haven't had the chance to see them. (click for a bigger view)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And mandy, happy B-day!!!!!!!! And everyone, great job with the pics.

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

OH MY GOODNESS!! i love those pictures Misery! gotta love manips eh? lol.
    i especially like that comic strip. it's SO cute! LOL!

i'm glad you had a good day Mandy! and happy i didn't miss it! lol :p and yes, sara and nick showing up would be an amazing birthday present. and then announcing that they're MARRIED! ahhahahah :p

What do you think they'd get each other for their birthday? i'm pretty sure i know what Sara would get him....

Sara1
    Sara2

And... hmm.... where would Nick take Sara. i'm actually not really sure. Nick, i think, would want to take her somewhere fancy because.. that's just Nick. and he know that's she's worth it. but, then i think he'd relaize that Sara doesn't really care about that. i think he'd probably end up asking her where she'd want to go (on their first date..) because she likes being independant and having her own oppion and options. :)

11. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hey great work with the manipulations Misery!! Love those. I'd love to see the one with Nick and Sara with a child. :D Please? BTW, thanks for the birthday shoutout! :D

Em, hahaha. Cute about Nick and Sara appearing at my birthday and announcing that they're hitched? What a fabulous birthday present for me! :lol:

Nick should get Sara some lingerie from Victoria's Secret! :devil: As for what Sara could get Nick? I'm not really sure about this one but I'll plug away...How about a weekend trip to Lake Mead. They can soak up the sun and have fun at night, if you know what I mean!! :lol: :devil:

I love those pictures of Sara holding up the lingerie. Funny how she did both of those for Nick. Come to think of it, doesn't that say how much she likes Nick? If that isn't love, I don't know what is. :lol:

I think Sara's the low-maintenance type of girlfriend but knowing Nick, he'll treat her like a queen and so much more. She'd never felt so much love until Nick wormed his way into her heart.

12. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Sure. :D
    Here they are:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And another comic, a sequel, sort of:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hmmm, what would they do for their birthdays... I think that Sara would buy Nick something fitting to his personality, and vice versa. They just seem like they know exactly what the other one likes, in that pretty personal way. :)

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hahaha, thanks Mis for posting the manipulations! Great job! OMG! Looking at Sara just dressed up in Snickers wrappers made me think of Nick looking at her in that dress and ripping up the foil wrappers off of her hungrily! :lol: :devil: IDK, it just made think that. And Sara, of course, will be obliging. :lol:

I quite agree with you that Nick and Sara seem to know what the other likes. It's pretty much that they read each other like a book. :p That's why they're so great together. ;)

14. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

Misery nice to see ya back in the thread. Are still making manip?

I miss this pictures and the comic strip is so great to read.

Mandy glad that you have great day on your birthday.

i love the taught that sara will take nick in a very secluded beach :devil:

and that two picture of sara holding a very sexy teddy is very suggestive and nick is thinking is way around :devil:

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks cocoa!!

I was just thinking...I'm just not sure if this has been asked in here before. A hypothetical question. Okay, fine. Most of the questions thrown around here are hypothetical anyway! :lol: So anyway...In an alternate universe/reality, what occupation would Nick and Sara have? How do you think they'd meet and how would they hook up. Just a food for thought...I know you ladies have lots of ideas running in your head. I'm sure most of them's naughty when thinking of Nick and Sara together. :lol: