Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

hm... nick and saras profession IF they werent CSIs. Well, i dunno. I can only picture Nick being in law. lawyer, police.. something like that. just kinda in his nature. of course, i could also see him being a sexy male model but... we'll keep it simple ;) lmao! aand, i COULD see Sara as like, a teacher. a Science teacher or something. i 'm not sure.. really hard question there :p.

[​IMG]
    Sara: You'd look even sexier with that jumpsuit off! :devil:

[​IMG]
    AHHA! when nick asks sara if she wants a ride.
    SAVE A HORSE, RIDE A COWBOY!! :)

[​IMG]
    Sara: I'm cold.
    Nick: I'll warm you up. :)

and YEES!! i LOOOVE LOOOVE LOOVE those PICTURES!! ooh man, so hoot ;) lol !

sorry i havent been around as often. i'll be on ALOT more, no worries. ;)

because.... THE PREMIERE IS COMING UP!! it's getting so close, i'm so excited! eee!

SNICKERS FOREVER YOU GUYS!

2. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

Nick as a lawyer? Wow! That would be so awesome! Hahaha, I guess it's only me who thinks that's awesome since I belong to that profession. Nick in a suit? Hot! Yummy! But then we'd never see him in jeans. His ass looks great in jeans! :lol: :devil:

As for Sara...I can't quite see her as a high school science teacher. Maybe a physics professor, yes, but definitely not a high school teacher. Maybe because high school students are harder to handle than college kids. You need more patience with high school kids. Well, that's just me. :lol:

I can actually picture Nick and Sara as doctors, though. They'd look so sexy in scrubs! :lol: :p

Great captions Em! Nick and Sara stripping off their jumpsuits? :devil: Too hot! :lol:

3. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Hmm, so quiet in here. Where the people go? I am claiming this thread, then. (just kidding ladies :lol:)
    Well if you are good and ready, feel free to drop by, ok?

Meanwhile, i'll leave you with some caps.

'S/N, what you lookin' at?

And this one from YGM:
    [​IMG]
    NICK: Hey, Sara ...
    (she stops and turns around again.) ... you gotta get out more
    (SARA stares at him. NICK slowly backs away from SARA till he leaves the hallway. SARA turns back and continues down the hallway.)

;):cool::)

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yeah, it's pretty much been quiet in here lately. You've said it. Claiming the thread? Are ya going for world domination as well? :lol: Kidding! :lol:

Ooohhh, screen caps! :lol:

Hahaha, from this angle, it looks like Nick's admiring Sara's behind. What do you ladies say Nick's thinking? :lol:

Here's a screen cap from me as well...

[​IMG]

Remember this scene from Pledging Mr. Johnson? Of course y'all do. :adore: Sara openly flirting with Nick even in the presence of Warrick was just too cute for words. I love the fact that Sara wasn't too shy about ogling Nick's fiiiine body! ;) I mean, if we were in her place, I'm sure we'll all do it as well. :guffaw:

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

ahha!! love those pictures.

yes, it is pretty quiet. BUUT... i'm SO excited for the new season. I just saw the new promo. it looks amazing. ... dont see any signs of Snickers but right now it's definatly okay. all about WARRICK. :)

ya, ... a college professor would be alot better for sara. i just thought something alont the lines of teaching.

YOU'RE A LAWYER?! ... wow, very nice ;). yum... nicky in a suit! but yes, i do love my texan in jeans! lol.

[​IMG]
    Nick: *is carving in NS + SS = <3*
    Sara: Aw! aren't you a cutie :)

[​IMG]
    a George and Jorja SHOT!

keep the faith you guys! its not over yet ! :thumbsup:

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yeah, the extended promo was almost all about Warrick. But they got some footages from episodes two and three as well in it.

Definitely something along the lines of teaching. Being a college professor is definitely a better fit for Sara. Maybe because I can see her going crazy over the antics of high school students. :lol: I know if she ever taught my class in high school, we'd have driven her mad. :lol:

Yup, I am!! Hahaha, I know that lawyers are usually the first characters that get killed in movies! :guffaw: Yes, I quite agree that I do like our Texan in jeans. :adore: Maybe the firm that he works in has a casual Friday where people dress down. That's why I love Fridays, when we get to trade in our suits for jeans. :thumbsup:

Oh that is so cute and so high school. :lol:

Ha, it's so sweet that he always kisses her when they're out at an event. :)

Oh we'll do. Oh definitely, it's not over.

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

ya AALLLMOST. i think we are all thinking of the same scene that they should of taken out... grr.

lol, it's true! Sara, i guess... doesnt have the best patience. but ya.. i could see her in that kinda of field of work too.

That's so cool you're a lawyer!! i was thinking of getting into something like that.. buuut, i'm not all the good at politics. lol. LMAO!! the first to get killed! :p! Fridays are always the best.. no matter what job you're in... cause then it's the weekend! lol .

They are so cute together :) i LOOOVE them. i'm working on another video. it's going slow because my window's movie maker is working slow. so, hopefully it'll be done sooonish :)

[​IMG]
    Hodges: It's positive.
    Sara & Nick smile at each other
    Nick: We're gonna be parents :)

8. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hahaha, I can just imagine her being driven up the wall by high school students. :lol: I remember telling my HS classmate recently that I wouldn't want to be a high school teacher, especially if I ever teach a class like mine. I'd probably be convicted of homicide! :lol: Probably Sara should stay away from teaching high school students for the same reason. :lol:

Actually, you don't really have to be good at politics if you want to pursue law. When people ask my opinion if they should go into law school, I actually discourage them from attending. You have to be ready for all the hard work. There are tons and tons of cases and laws to read. It'll make your head spin. :lol: Half-way through law school, I wanted to bail and become a chef but I couldn't leave since I don't do things half-baked. Haha, pun intended. :lol: But I'm just glad that law school's finished and I'm now in the real world. However, I haven't thrown away the dream of pursuing a cooking course in Italy in the near future.

Oh definitely! Fridays are awesome! :D

Ha, I can't wait to see what you've come up with! ;)

Haha, Nick and Sara as parents? Who do you think will freak out more when they find out they've got a bun in the oven? Nick or Sara?

Eeeep! Nick's hair looks awful! :lol: Gah! I really hate that haircut on him! :lol: Thank goodness he got rid of it!:guffaw:

9. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

hey girls love all the pictures and caption. wow you cook up a very nice career for nick if he is not a csi, and i think he is a material for law but for me i'm thinking his a doctor probably a heart surgeon and for sara i can see as a part time professor in physics and she run her own company as a scientist specially about quantum physics or something to that effect.
    this made me sigh! i wish this is true.

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

LMAO!! ya, that's VERY true! Sara commiting murder.. now that's a completely different thought! lol :p but ya... sara's not all that social and to be a good high school teacher you have to really connect with your students.

Really? not alot of politics? i thought that was dead in the center of it all. a chef eh? now that wouldn't be all that bad of a job either! but ya... law seems really hard. well, that's good you didnt give up! Id love to be a lawyer! now i know who to call next time i kill someone ;) JOOKING! i dont break the law. haha!

Well, i hope you'll like it. it's about Grave Danger/ Dead Doll and Sara and Nick ... obviously :) lol!

Hm.. i definatly think that Sara would be the one to freak out. Nick would be head-over-heels excited and.. he's probably.. seeing as he's old fashion.. want to get married :) which, you know.. i wouldn't against! haha. But ya... I think Sara would start freaking out because she has NO idea how to be a mother seeing as she never really had one. And Nick would be on cloud nine. he'd have to help her through it !

AGREED!! i DID NOT like his hair like that AT ALL!! groos :p

[​IMG]
    okay, they just both look hot here ;)

[​IMG]
    Sara: Is that yours?
    Nick: My what?
    Sara: Your foot moving up my leg.
    Nick: Maybe... :)

11. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Agreed. Yes, Sara isn't very social. But I'd like to think that being with Nick will help her come out of her shell a bit more. Nick, you could say, is her human credential. David Duchovny used that term in reference to Scully being Mulder's human credential. It goes the same for Sara. Nick is the complete opposite of Sara that they just complement each other. They fit perfectly well like a jigsaw puzzle. They really do make sense together.

Well, it depends...there are a lot of sub-fields in the practice of law. Not everything has to do with politics. There's corporate practice, taxation, criminal law, environmental law, intellectual property, and what have you. I went with corporate practice since less emotions are involved. The work doesn't consume you as much as criminal law, which is really good. Hahaha, I'd really get a good criminal defense attorney if I were you. Crim law is just not my specialty. :lol:

I'm looking forward to it. ;)

Yeah, I pretty much see Sara freaking out over a positive pregnancy test and Nick having to calm her down. I can also see him as being over the moon about the pregnancy. Nick seems to be great with children and I think he'd help Sara become a great mother. She'd probably be surprised that she can be nurturing.

Hahaha, they're at it again!! Playing footsie! :lol: Why can't it be Sara's foot moving up Nick's leg? :p

So it's September 16th...It's Sara's birthday. What do you think Nick would get her for her birthday if they only had a platonic relationship? What would he get her if they were in a romantic relationship or if they were married? And how would they celebrate her big day?

12. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

if they are in a relationship i think nick will take her out in a very nice restuarant and probably go dancing as well. ;) :devil:

out in sunny

nick: hey no one's looking
    sara: so
    nick: ooh come on babe!
    sara: does nick baby need a kiss? cooing
    nick: mmm
    then they smooch :devil:

13. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

ya! thats what i've always though. you know when people say, 'my better half...' well, if you're the exact same wouldn't you be the same half? Nick makes up for the things sara lacks and sara makes up with the things nick lacks. that's the way it works.... taht's how you fit together. so... like some other relationships when the two are exactly the same.. father and daughter if i can put it like that (LMAO!) it just doesnt work because they are so much alike!

WOW! so many fields! that's crazy! well, glad you're enjoying it! :)

Ya, exactly. Sara would be freaked out of her pants through out the whole pregency, calling Nick every time something little happened and Nick would rush over after hearing sara freak out over the phone, sounding likes she's dieing. he gets there just to find out that her stomach isn't fighting with the baby, but instead the baby's kicking for the first time :):):):) yes, there's how i see it. They'd make such good parents!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!

so, for just like a friendly gift he'd probably get her something that brings up an old personal joke. maaybe a lacey teddy... just playful flirtying ;). if not, then he'd get her something that would get her out of the house because nick's always said that she should get out of the house and he could use the present to do that very thing.

and if they were in a SERIOUS relationship ... hm. yes, they'd go to dinner.. and we've already talked where ;) and then when they get back he has the whole apartment lite with candels and wine bottles on the coffee table and the gift beside it. but... hm, what is the gift? nick would proably get something adorable and meaning ful. what about a CD of him singing all Their songs to her and playing guitar! now III would LOOOVE that!

okay.. what if sara's leg was going up nick's? let me try it again.. :)

[​IMG]

Nick: oooh..
    Sara: You like that Nicky? :devil:
    Nick: You are so mean. :(

LOL! :lol::drool:

14. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hahaha, now that you've pointed that out, that's so true. Sara would probably refer to herself jokingly as the 'bitter half.' See, she can be self-deprecating if she wants to be. I actually miss this Sara from earlier seasons before the lab explosion and Hank happened. Sara has this heavy aura around her. I think Nick brings out in her the lighter side to her personality, which is really good for her. I guess Nick and Sara have similar traits but nothing like being cut from the same cloth. That's what I like about them, they have their similarities but differences as well. It makes for a perfect relationship where they complement each other. ;)

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

Yeah, I could totally see her going all panicky. Nick will be so reassuring, saying that what she's experiencing is normal and wonderful at the same time. Nick and Sara would be in awe when they feel the baby kick for the first time. They'd be a great team.

:beer: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA! :beer:

I like that idea of an inside joke. ;) Lace teddy? Too cute and hot!! Sara would probably turn beet red from embarrassment but she'll just laugh it off and joke about it, saying, "Nick, are you coming on to me?" And Nick will answer, "What if I am?" Then Sara would just get all flustered and will give off a nervous laugh. And then Nick would respond, "No seriously. I am interested in you!" Sara would probably be speechless at first and then she'll say, "You are? Wow!!"

As a gift, yeah, I agree about taking Sara out. How about tickets to a concert? Or a Cirque show. For the concert, I'm thinking about one by the Dave Matthews Band.

I agree with this...Now Nick would probably have Catherine help him out in setting up the house with the candles, wine bottles, etc. Now as for the gift for the birthday girl, how about Nick getting Sara a locket from Tiffany's and having their names and the date they got married/got together engraved on it and a picture of the both of them inside.

Hahaha, I would so love to see Nick getting all flustered and red-faced but then he'll love it so much that Sara's taking the initiative and he'd have to drag Sara to a supply closet and have his wicked way with her! :lol: :devil: :devil: :lol:

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

ya! that's exactly what i mean. Nick and Sara are the same in alot of ways, but also a lot different which is good. Cause, ... how boring would it be to be in a relationship when you're the exact same. personly.. i'd get PRETTy annoyed! Sara and Nick would work perfectly together. like a puzzle. the sides have to be different to get put together and you can't force them or else it'll break.

wow, that's pretty deep of me :p

I KNOW! sara and nick would make an AMAZING team... AMAZING partners... AMAZIGN couple ;) and their child would be SO cute! :) hm... what names do you think they would give them for a guy or girl? ....

Nick would probably want to name one after his dad. what's his dad's name again?...

LMAO! i love you're little skit. it's so cute! cause, i can actually see that happening! :)

and ya, that'd be cute Catherine having to help. and ya! some jewlery! you dont see sara wearing much and like... A PROMISE RING OR A PROMISE NECKLACE! oooh man! now that would be good too!

lol, those two can't contain themselves ;) haha, i'd love to see Nick get all worried and hot and red on a job because of somethign sara is doing! ahahahhaha