Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

Hey Pinays in the house! :lol:

Hahaha, I guess I go into, as you've put it, that 'sexy thingy' direction, naturally. Yes, we just wrote what you think we've written. Ha, I've got my mind perpetually stuck in the gutter. Can you blame anyone if Nick and Sara look really hot together? :lol: :devil: :drool: They've got such amazing, sizzling chemistry. :devil: :devil: They're so cute together that I can't even stay away from here even if I'm down with the flu! :p

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

woooow loving the action we're getting in here!

lmao I LOVE THE PICTURES YOU GUYS!! all the Snickery, Sara and Nick banter is AMAZING! you guys capture it peeerfectly ;).

aand, how can you NOT go into a ... sexy... mind when you think of Sara and Nick together in the same room ;). lmao. But, i do looove my cute 'aw' moments. theey are so perfect together!

aand i was wondering exactly what x3nity was thinking... WHERE DID BUTTERTHATTOAST GO?!?!?!?!! I wanted to go on there a few days ago aand.. IT'S GONE?! :(:(:(:(

[​IMG]
    Nick: Found it!
    Sara: Good! Grissom wouldn't be too happy finding that in his office :devil:

[​IMG]
    Nick: Ya Doc?
    Doc R: I found this on my aptopsy table.
    Sara & Nick: *smiles*
    Sara: Sorry... *embarrassed*
    Doc R: Don't let it happen again.

[​IMG]
    Nick: still tired?
    Sara: Well.. YOU KEPT ME UP ALL NIGHT!! ;)

3. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Aww...Nicky keeping his sunshine up all night?? :devil::lol:

I have to say Snickers keeps my mind in a permanent gutter mode and I love it! I am so greedy for more pictures and you guys provide so many! YAY!

I am seriously hoping for some good ole Snickers moment in the season premiere and I think for once the writers will listen to us! Sara KNOWS how close Nick was to Warrick and I think she is the only one that will be able to comfort him. Wow this is the most I have had to say about Snickers in a very long time! ;)

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

MEEE TOO!! i think we've said this a NUMBER of times but... sara and nick have gone through almost the exact same thing aaand they would understand each other the most. i'm still waiting on that Moment that we deserved after the season 8 premiere! lol :p

[​IMG]
    Nick: We're not gonna fit in there.
    Sara: Well we're gonna try.
    Nick: You and your weird fantasies :rolleyes: :devil:

LMAO!

[​IMG]
    Nick: Got out with Me.
    Sara: Ugh.
    Nick: One date; Go out with Me.
    Sara: Nick..
    Nick: Go out with Me.
    Sara: Fine.
    Nick: Go ou... Yes?!
    Sara: Yes.
    Nick: YEEES!!!

5. eveninstarz14

More pictures!!! Yipee!! Seriously you would think that with Nick being the one to find Sara, we would get SOMETHING? Apparently that is too much to ask for now with GSR being together :(

I have a question, which episode was it where Nick hears Sara singing and then tells her that she has a pretty good singing voice? That happens to be one of my favorite moments overall on the show :D

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

uugh i know. it's like, since sara's with grissom she's off limits. NO ONE else can talk or interact with her. it's like she's grissom's little puppy. uuugh. her and nick had a better relationship with her and grissom. Nick and her have an AMAZING friendship and her and grissom have always been that stupid student teacher lovers thing.

nick+sara=TRUE LOVE! :) :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure that scene is from To Tough To Die . when a woman is raped and left to die and sara is determined to find her ... attacker.

[​IMG]
    Nick: I love you!
    Sara: I love you more!
    Nick: I'll miss you!
    Sara: I'll miss you more!
    Nick: I need you!
    Sara: I need you more!
    Nick: I want you!
    Sara: I want you more!
    Warrick: *clears his throat* I'm still standing here.

7. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

there use to be a site called butterthattoast when i check it before i post it already not active it showed error.

Yup, Makati. PM me for a chat if you like. Nice meeting you. Salamat.[/quote]

walang ano man. yeah i love to chat with you.

was that too much :eek: most of the time where on gutterville specially if you met heart she's the queen with it comes to this kind of stuff and when you read her fanfic is so great. so dont tell ;)

yes hi you, so which part of the island are you from? glad to see lot's of Pinay's love snickers most of the ship others...

[​IMG]

nick: are you ready for my surprise :devil:
    sara: bring it on :devil: :drool:

emily love that caption specially warrick looking uncomfortable :guffaw:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2008
  8. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

He calls her 'sunshine', what did she calls him back? Or you girls only he calls her what you want him to call her. You are so lovely here, ladies... :)
    Nick called Warrick buttercup, didn't he?

^excuse my asking again. Where/who heart? gutterville?
    ---------------
    Here more..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy! :):cool:;)

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Man! It's so hard keeping with you ladies in here!! Although I'm not really complaining since we've got activity here!! Keep it up guys!

What is butterthattoast? I know it's a site devoted to our favorite couple since the name's such a dead giveaway. Please let me know when it's back up again.

Ooohhh naughty, naughty Em! I particularly love the last shot from Table Stakes. :devil: Perfectly captioned. Sara's insatiable!

Megan!! That's so cute about Nick keeping up his Sunshine all night! :lol:

Hahaha, yup! Nick and Sara together sends my mind straight to the gutter! I really hope we get some great Snickers scenes during the season premiere.

Sh*t! Em, you really crack me up!! So wicked!! Weird fantasies huh? Although I really hate Nick's hair here! Eeewww!

Haha, Nick finally convincing Sara to go out with him!! She's being so coy, playing hard to get! :lol: So funny! He finally charmed his way into her heart.

All of a sudden Sara's Grissom's property? I really hope not. Nick and Sara have this special bond more than that with GSR. GSR to me seems so forced. I repeat, I like Gris, just not for Nick's Sunshine. :p

Here, here!

I agree!! That's from Too Tough To Die. The song she was singing was Blondie's One Way Or Another. I've got that song on my Snickers playlist on my iPod. :p

Man! Just too freakin' hilarious!! Sara and Nick so in love that they're oblivious to Warrick's presence!! That's what I call true love! :lol: They are so nauseatingly cute!

I grew up in MM. Still based here. I work in Makati. I'm a city girl through and through. ;)

Hey, I love this pic although I can't remember from what eppy it's from? Hah, I wonder what Nick's surprise is? :devil:

Nick called Sara 'Sunshine' in Table Stakes. He also teasingly called her 'Chicken Scratch' in the same eppy when he referred to her handwriting. I don't remember Warrick calling her Buttercup but that's sweet. It would even be sweeter if Nick called her that. That's even cuter when we all know that Buttercup in the film The Princess Bride was so devoted to her true love Wesley the Farm Boy.

Hey do you ladies like Sara with lighter hair or her original brunette locks? I like her with lighter hair since it makes her look younger and less problematic.

Ooooh intense stare Nick!! His lips look so luscious and kissable!! I bet Sara's having a hard time keeping herself from jumping him! :devil:

This looks like Sara's so lost in thought. She looks like she's imagining stripping Nick! I know! Kinky!

The way I see things, Nick and Sara have this unspoken bond. It really shows especially when they're working together seamlessly! It's as if they're on the same wavelength. They really, really make sense together.

Gotta stop now since this is sooo long already! :p

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2008
  10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

Ya, Nick called Sara 'Sunshine' In Table Stakes. She was angry because she had a day off but they had to call her in. Nick and her walk into Greg's lab and Greg starts talking and sees Sara's crusty. He then looks at Nick and Nicks says: "Don't look at me. I got Sunshine all night." And then he looks at sara and they share this smile :

[​IMG]

and here's the actual clip: Sunshine Clip

To me.. this doesn't look like a typical 'sexy' sara and nick moment. Nick looks really.. sad for her. I wonder how hard i was for him not to pull her into his hug and stroke her back... telling her everything's alright! :(

Nick: Sara, it's not like I don't want to do that. It's just... a crime scene isn't exactly the perfect place.
    Sara: Ugh.

Sara: No one's here Nic...
    Nick: No.

Sara's determind! lol.

Yees.. i like Grissom ALOT. he's an amazing character. BUUUT, i DO NOT like him AT ALL with Sara. She's Nick's! But, i just seems to me that ever since Sara and him got together... She's not really 'Sara Sidle', the independant, loving Sara Sidle anymore. She's 'Gil Grissom's girlfriend.' and that annoys me.

11. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

sara just call him once tricky nick and just mostly nick. and us ladies made her call him cowboy ;)

she use to be one of us who keep the thread alive she also is has a great collection of snicker's fic which are really are smut. and gutterville is just an expression when you made sara and nick have a devillish talk.

ooh really you are you are probably near me, cause i'm on the boudary of mandaluyong and manila.

and great pictures and caption.

i like the natural brunette long and wavvy curls.

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

well, i'm pretty sure she calls Nicky some other names... but that's a little rated R for CSI. LMAO!! :p

Hm, iii think i like her best with the natural brown. layers and wavy. She looks really good with that. :)

aand ... how do you guys like nicky the best? ii LOOOVE his natural and regular short cut. not the boy shag/mushroom head or the buzz or anything in between. I love his hair in Season 4. he looks so fine there! okay.. he always looks fine ;)

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t207/ew_26/pca2004_p25_001.jpg
    aa little Jorja/George loovin' ;) i'm always good for that too. !!

13. eveninstarz14

Agh!!! I love that last picture! :devil: Shows how hawt their chemistry is off the show!

As for the hair, I prefer first season for both Sara and Nick. Although George does the buzz cut pretty well ;). The lighter hair did do a whole lot to Jorja as well. She did look much younger and carefree.

Btw where do you guys get these caps? I've been looking everywhere so I can also provide pictures of snickers.

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i know!!! ugh. If sara and nick never get together.. i'd be COMPLETLEY satisfied if George and Jorja got together. shove that in GSR's face :p. 'your couple's fake... OURS IS REAL!' lol. i ship booth SNickers aand Jorja/George. wait.. is there a name for Jorja/George?

i do LOOVE sara's hair in the first few episodes. the little curls and stuff. it's so adorable. i think know matter what they both always look good. man, i'm completely jealous :p

i did get all mine from Beyond Imagination but.. like all the other CSI websites.. it got shut down. i Think you can find a little from this website :

http://csi-caps.com/
    and there's usally always something at
    http://www.purejorja.net/cpg133/index.php?cat=3<that goes directly to CSI screencaps. the ones there have Sara in them... and if Nick is with her then you should find somethere.

[​IMG]
    Sara: Try it on :devil: ;)
    Nick: Sar...
    Sara: For me :)
    Nick: *grabs the outfit* For you.

15. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i like all the hair cut he has especially the the shaggy one he looks quite innocent. and for sara yes i agree she looks so tender on the first couple of eppie when she had that short curly hair.
    and you guys update soo fast.

emily love all the pics especially the one with she almost devour nick ;)