Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

erm...that's why I posted that, to get back on topic...not to be sarcastic or anything....

So to make this one on topic, I can't wait to see the new ME. I'm sad Alexx is gone, but hopefully this one will be lovable. :) Good thing they decided to make her a regular. It would seem like she was detached or something of she didn't show up every episode.

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I can't wait to see her too also because she looks adorable;).
    I think they're gonna use her for just few episodes, although I think it would be better to use her a little bit more since she's an ME.
    Anyway we'll just have to wait till Monday when, I'm sure, they're gonna air the promo & we can start w/ our mess & confusion because of it:lol:

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Isn't the new M.E. supposed to show up in 7.02?

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yep that should be her first episode &, honestly, I can't wait for it.... only for her introduction. And, obviously, I can't wait for Calleigh's car crash in the same episode :lol: .

5. Marija_Magdalena

I totally forgot about Calleigh's (new) car crash...

I think there are spoilers for 6 episodes, and I can't find them all, so if someone has them all in one place, it would be nice to write them all in one post, so that we can go back to discussing them. It's hard doing that when you don't remember the spoilers :p I can't wait the season to start... The episode I'm most interested in is the one with Eric's shrink... I think it will be interesting.

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

You're in luck. :D (hopefully :p)

I just compiled an updated list of what we've recieved so far and have posted it in the first page of this thread. It's a spoiler reference section and you can find it near the bottom. It probably could use some fine-tuning but for now, it might be nice for those looking for an easy check.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  7. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Thanks for putting all of the spoilers on one place. It makes for easy access when one wants to remind themselves of what we have to look forward to.
    :)

8. Marija_Magdalena

Thank you, you're very kind.;)

9. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

HA! I was hoping someone would do that! Thanks sooooooooo much!!

I apparently missed the "Calleigh has a car crash." *sigh....* not surprised.

I forgot who said they thought the ME wasn't a regular, but there was an article on this site not too long ago that said TPTB decided to make her a regular. :) I've only seen the first episode of that 4400 show like 15 times (I never ended up seeing any more!).

10. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I don't mind the new ME being a regular. She doesn't necessarily have to have as big a role as Alexx did. Grant it, we're use to seeing the ME a couple times an episode, but if the fans don't like her I don't think it would be a big deal just to have her on the show less. Though that would be a bit unkind to the actress. :confused:

11. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Geni, you are, like, God. Or Horatio. OR HIS SUNGLASSES. Thank you!

*bows at feet and gives cookies*

That makes it so much easier to find spoilers than sorting through everything. And I have a question for someone who might be kind enough to answer. I know I've asked it many times but I'm still unsure.

Does Horatio stage the entire shooting, or when he's shot, does he recover and pretend he's been killed?

12. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

We haven't actually confirmed it either way. All we know for sure is that he doesn't die. I'm inclined to believe he was actually shot, but that's just my speculation. :shifty:

13. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Thanks. I hope so too. It's just too ridiculous for a cop to go completely undercover by faking his death, and deceive all his friends and colleagues.

Then again, I'd like to think Speed did it. :p

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

thank you so much speedcochrane for that post:thumbsup:.
    Horatio, now, is normal human being compared to you:lol:

Anyway that was very useful to catch everything :D

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thanks for the list, much clearer now. So we are getting a new trace and a new av tech? Do we know anything more about them? That last av girl (was it Samantha?) didnt last long, I wonder how long these people will last. Apart from Valera lab techs in Miami seem to have a short life span!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.