Add a Bit (Horatio and Rick slash)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by HnStetlerfan, Aug 28, 2008.

1. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Hello and welcome to Add a Bit. :) This is going to be like Add a Line Miami Style except you can add a little more than a line if you want to. And it's slash with Horatio and Rick Stetler. :) No bashing please. This is for fans of the two characters only. Here's an example of what Add a Bit means. It can be like this:

Rick rested his head against Horatio's shoulder.

*Or*

Rick rested his head against Horatio's shoulder and said...

*Or*

Rick rested his head against Horatio's shoulder and said, "I love you, you know that don't you?"

"Yes, I do," Horatio said. He reached for a small black box. "I love you, too, and I want to give you something." He placed the box in Rick's hand.

Each line or bit builds the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first story we're doing is carried over from Add a Line Miami Style, Part 3 and it's called "Travels With Horatio and Rick." H and Rick are on vacation and are staying at an Inn owned by Rick's family called the Cobalt Sky Inn. It has some nice creature comforts like a Jacuzzi and hot tub, a kitchen, and each separate unit has its own private pool. The guys have been having quite an exciting time there. :adore:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  2. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Horatio took Rick's hand and pulled him towards the bedroom.

3. ruby&theheadmen

ruby&theheadmen Lab Technician

**** About 2 hours later ****

" Never thought I'd practically learn to do the limbo in THAT FASHION!" Rick smirked from behind the shower door as Horatio stood by the mirror in his bath robe checking to see if he needed to shave. "Rick, do you want me to have a permanent blush on my cheeks?" H began to laugh as he could feel them turn red again all the way to his ears...

4. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

"Yes, I love your blushing, and the way you duck your head to try to hide it," Rick said.

"And I admire how limber you were just a little while ago. I never knew I could feel such rhythm," Horatio said, smiling.

5. ruby&theheadmen

Rick stepped out of the steaming shower with a large towel wrapped around his waist and went over to wrap his arms around his beloved: " We just follow each others' lead... hmmm, by FAR, the best moves in town..." he murmured as he began to put kisses down the redhead's neck, admiring the freshly shaved skin, as H began to coo in response...

6. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

"Yes, we're very good dancers," Rick said against Horatio's skin, enjoying the sounds the redhead was making.

7. ruby&theheadmen

"Wait here, got a little surprise for you..." Rick left quickly and returned with a small surprise, he had in his hand a mini pecan cake.. " They have it special out here only for family and special people..." Rick smiled and said " Open wide, now" as he put the tempting dessert right to Horatio's succulent mouth...

8. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

"And I want a bite, too!" Rick leaned forward and both men started nibbling at the delicious cake, quickly devouring it. They found each others' lips and enjoyed a delicious kiss.

"Pecan always reminds me of you," Horatio said, caressing the side of Rick's face.

9. ruby&theheadmen

Rick simply lowered his head blushing: "I really DO love you, you know. I equally know if I start asking you in what ways do I remind you of pecans, that we will never get outside of this room" he finished his sentence grinning, as well as in response, he began to ruffle Horatio's hair....

10. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Horatio started to laugh. "If you don't stop ruffling my hair like that, we'll never get outside this room!"

Rick playfully ruffled Horatio's hair just a bit more, as if to tempt fate. Then he stopped and asked, "So, what do you want to do today?"

11. ruby&theheadmen

The brunet stepped to one side as he continued caressing the silky copper tresses, only to find that this movement caused his tightly wound towel to slip down to the floor, to which Horatio gave his patented *upward shade glance* sans his shades at the sight. " I HAD to ask, guess I had that coming huh?" Rick laughed as he began the footrace back to the bedroom with his gingerhaired beloved in tow....:)

12. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

They both pounced on the bed, and then on each other.

**Two hours later**

"We've made the bed move away from the wall again." Horatio pointed out.

"You can push it back into place this time," Rick said. "I'm too exhausted to move. I feel like an overcooked piece of spaghetti."

13. ruby&theheadmen

Horatio nodded agreeing likewise. As he pushed the bed back into place, he had to laugh as Rick turned on the stereo and a commercial came on, the announcer saying : * I should have had a V8!!!* Both men laughed at that, all the time knowing that a short nap instead of the said beverage would have them ready for their night out on the town later that night...

14. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

The doorbell rang. Horatio put his robe on and answered it. It was a private courier. He held out a small note to Horatio who took it and started reading.

"Partner, you'll never guess where we're invited tonight," Horatio said as he walked back into the bedroom.

"Tell me!" Rick said. He sat up and watched Horatio, waiting.

15. ruby&theheadmen

"It's a gold foil card with a red heart on it" Horatio said, liking the feel of the paper.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2008