• Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.. Seriously, i won't complain too if it was Mac and Stella In the bed.. I would just repeat the episode everyday. :guffaw:What an introduction..
Asprine, you're not the only one that's gonna repeat that eppy everyday:lol:
And Jordan... come on, she isn't that bad... I mean not that bad as Quinn
Quinn isn't a threat 'cause Mac have already rejected her, but Jordan is the biggest threat 'cause she looks like she's someone to fight for that she wants but Stella also fight for what she want:D
Remember the scene when someone hit her in the head and stole the body? Can you imagine Stella in her shoes then? She would make a meatball from the guy who wanted to steal the body! :lol: she is one and only for Mac!
i would feel sorry for the poor guy if Stella were in 'Hers' shoes in that scene:lol: seriously Stella would kick his a$$:lol: and yeah Stella is the only one that fits Mac perfectly:D;)
That's the one I choose. Mac loves :luvlove: to look at her. All the vids and the hand-caught-in-the-cookiejar look :lol: say so. :D
every time Mac and Stella have the hand-caught-in-the-cookie-jar look that's kinda cute:D i really mean it they look soo cute:D
Plus, Stella is a take charge kind of woman. She would have no problem sitting in or on Mac's desk.
you're soo right hhunter, Stell have no problem sitting on Mac's desk:D

Question: Anything and everything on CSI: NY would be greatly appreciated. -- Lilly B
Ausiello:
If it's true that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, then Alan Ball is going to be doing cartwheels when he hears this: CSI's Big Apple offshoot is looking for an actress to play a "Claire Fisher" type for a three-episode arc.

Does any one know who he is talking about?

Lori--> thank you for bringing this piece of news here!!!!!!Oh God! I have nightmares again. We had two Claires in the show: Claire Conrad Taylor, who is dead as far we understand and Claire Forlani who portrayed the most annoying character on Earth:angryrazz:

Please tell me she won't have any connection to Mac:scream:

Jenn--> dear, how were your examns? I hope you have done great!!!!!!:bolian:

Lilou--> I'm convinced it was in your fanclip i saw the sitting scene. But id love to know which one:lol:

I must say i really liked both titles you suggested "Because he loves...." and "Because she is worried sick about her man"

Maybe #1 but i like both of them!!!!!!!!!:bolian:

Just a crazy idea: we were talking for days we didn't know about new actors to portray Mac and Stella's new love interest. Do you think it's casual we have a NAME of someone new? I don't think so. I think they read us:wtf:

Debbie (Suspicious)

Thanks for the info Lori, Hmm... I'm not really sure what he's talking about... I think he is purposely trying to confuse us... As to this Claire woman being a love intrest... Well I'm not so sure, a love intrest isn't exactly something that can be done in 3 episodes... Well it could be done, but not well or fully... Well that's just what I feel anyway...

-Because he loves when she's on his desk.
-Because she's worried sick.
Aww Lilou, I love them both, they're so cute... Hmm... I'm not very creative, but I'll try and think of something... Not promising it will be good though. :p

It's not really going to be Claire...The character is going to be based on a character that was named Claire in another show. Ausiello is once again being his usual vague self and not given us any definite answers. :rolleyes:

Love all the pictures and manips!

Steph, i was reading the profile of that character Ausiello mentioned and i can't connect it to any love interest but CSI are crazy guys, who knows? :D

Besides previous spoilers when it was mentioned Mac's new love interest not mention at all it was going to be serious. Only related to Stella they mentioned a serious relationship.
we can see this new love interest for Mac...which it will be a short-live relationship, a couple of dates nothing else. Something like Rose was to Mac before.

Now the intrigue is killing me :D

Debbie :D

Thanks for the info Lori, Hmm... I'm not really sure what he's talking about... I think he is purposely trying to confuse us... As to this Claire woman being a love intrest... Well I'm not so sure, a love intrest isn't exactly something that can be done in 3 episodes... Well it could be done, but not well or fully... Well that's just what I feel anyway...
Yes i think the same. A new love interest for 3 episode...it's the true love:guffaw:.

There will have no interet.

Well If I have well understand the personnage will same a six feet under caracter. A girl who live in morgue. Her father died, she has problem with alcool and drogue. And she has boyfriend and a lesbien experiance at the same time.... It's not really Mac's woman style. May be she will play a don's sister friends. Or victim or witness for a long inquiry.

Besides previous spoilers when it was mentioned Mac's new love interest not mention at all it was going to be serious. Only related to Stella they mentioned a serious relationship.
we can see this new love interest for Mac...which it will be a short-live relationship, a couple of dates nothing else. Something like Rose was to Mac before.

We didn't know for rose. It's may be her who take Mac at the roller game.
And for the new love interest he doesn't give more details because all people would understand that they talk about Mac and Stella for Sella and Mac....

-Because he loves when she's on his desk.
-Because she's worried sick.
Aww Lilou, I love them both, they're so cute... Hmm... I'm not very creative, but I'll try and think of something... Not promising it will be good though. :p[/quote]

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Steph, i was reading the profile of that character Ausiello mentioned and i can't connect it to any love interest but CSI are crazy guys, who knows? :D

Now the intrigue is killing me :D
Oh now, they can't give Stella a serious love intrest... Unless of course it's Mac, that, I would be all for... :lol: I hope you're right about this Claire woman not being a love intrest for anyone, from what I've heard about her, if she was a love intrest, I'd loose faith in the writers... :lol: But like you Debbie, the intrigue is killing me...

Well If I have well understand the personnage will same a six feet under caracter. A girl who live in morgue. Her father died, she has problem with alcool and drogue. And she has boyfriend and a lesbien experiance at the same time.... It's not really Mac's woman style. May be she will play a don's sister friends. Or victim or witness for a long inquiry.
Ok there is no way they can give Mac a love intest like that... If they do, I will seriously loose faith in the writers... I'm hoping that she's going to play a suspect or something... Don's sister has already been cast... So it's not going to be her...

Anyway. Ooo! What do you think Stella and Mac would get as a pet if they ever moved in together or what do you think they would get individually? (If they were allowed to have pets?):p

Mac would definitely get a dog... remember the episode where he and Stella went to the dog show? I think Stella would probably like one too. What kind of dog do you think they'd get? Personally, I'd like a Labrador puppy for them... Stella would so dote on it and Mac would teach it tricks.

ANEW NAME FOR THE NEXT THREAD? ALREADY! WOW. *thinks reeeeaaaally hard* I'll get back to you on that.:)

Ooh, how 'bout...

- Office Sex Just Waiting to Happen!
- 'Cause His Desk is Reserved for Her

???

They're not my best, but let me know what you think!

I think they read us:wtf:

Hmm... if they do, we could use it to our advantage. *hint, hint*

Plus, Stella is a take charge kind of woman. She would have no problem sitting in or on Mac's desk.

*Wonders how they met for the first time* Is it Stella sitting on Mac's chair? :guffaw:. I don't know
--->Adorable
Oh now, they can't give Stella a serious love intrest... Unless of course it's Mac, that, I would be all for... :lol: I hope you're right about this Claire woman not being a love intrest for anyone, from what I've heard about her, if she was a love intrest, I'd loose faith in the writers... :lol: But like you Debbie, the intrigue is killing me...

Aw.. Me too. I will completely loose faith in the writers. They gave us hints and we hope for it. But later they destroyed it. :guffaw:. Ah.. I'm starting to think negative.. "I wish next season is ours but who is that "Claire Fisher" and who is Mac and Stella's new love interest?" Maybe shes some unique girl or whatever! :lol:.

If Stella were in "her" shoes, I'm also sorry for that guy. Stella would kick him in his balls! :guffaw:. I'll make more icons when i came back from school..
Ghawazee ---
I think they read us:wtf:

What do you mean by they read us? They read our thread here or they read our mind? :guffaw:

I have no idea what that Ausiello is writing about. He loves putting ******! Why not don't tell.. :guffaw:

ANEW NAME FOR THE NEXT THREAD? ALREADY! WOW. *thinks reeeeaaaally hard* I'll get back to you on that.:)

Ooh, how 'bout...

- Office Sex Just Waiting to Happen!
- 'Cause His Desk is Reserved for Her
Oh my word, I love them both... The first one made me laugh. :D They are so cute. :D Hmm... Let's give it a go...

- 'Cause they're always there for eachother

It sucks, but I can't really think of anything else right now... :lol: Like I said before, I'm not very creative with these things, you girls are much better at it than me... :lol:

--->Adorable

Aw.. Me too. I will completely loose faith in the writers. They gave us hints and we hope for it. But later they destroyed it. :guffaw:. Ah.. I'm starting to think negative.. "I wish next season is ours but who is that "Claire Fisher" and who is Mac and Stella's new love interest?" Maybe shes some unique girl or whatever! :lol:.

If Stella were in "her" shoes, I'm also sorry for that guy. Stella would kick him in his balls! :guffaw:. I'll make more icons when i came back from school..
I agree, the writers are so mean to us, they give us all of these hints that something is changing between Mac and Stella and then there is talk of love intrests for them both... Well I'm going to try and stay positive and hope the love intrests are eachother seeing as we haven't heard otherwise... :lol: I'm still thinking that season 5 will be our season. *Fingers crossed*

Yay Asprine, I'm looking forward to more icons. :D

It sucks, but I can't really think of anything else right now... :lol: Like I said before, I'm not very creative with these things, you girls are much better at it than me... :lol:
Its not sucks.. Its nice. Its true what.. They are there for each other. I'm not that good in thinking titles :guffaw:. But i'll just try. I'm only good in thinking my icons and videos :guffaw:.

Wow..Office sex. If that happens, they will have to put rating R for CSI NY.. Adult Contents. :guffaw:Well, i would still love to see that..:lol:.I'm curious!

I agree, the writers are so mean to us, they give us all of these hints that something is changing between Mac and Stella and then there is talk of love intrests for them both... Well I'm going to try and stay positive and hope the love intrests are eachother seeing as we haven't heard otherwise... :lol: I'm still thinking that season 5 will be our season. *Fingers crossed*

Yay Asprine, I'm looking forward to more icons. :D

Yes they are mean!!! Do they read our thread here? hopefully yes!! it shows how much we love and hate them!!! LOL! Uh! Mac and Stella..They are driving me crazy!!! Is it September 24th yet? i'm crazy soon! Kidding.. Thank you Adorable.. I hope too.

Don's sister has already been cast... So it's not going to be her...

I know. I talk about a possibility friends of Don sister. Don's sister (samantha) will have alcool problem and writer love the actress and want have more episode with her. So maybe the girl will be one of her friends. When you know about Samantha's alcool problem and the personality of this girls. It's possible. So any links with Mac and Stella.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back