Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Asprine, you're not the only one that's gonna repeat that eppy everyday:lol:
    Quinn isn't a threat 'cause Mac have already rejected her, but Jordan is the biggest threat 'cause she looks like she's someone to fight for that she wants but Stella also fight for what she want:D
    i would feel sorry for the poor guy if Stella were in 'Hers' shoes in that scene:lol: seriously Stella would kick his a$$:lol: and yeah Stella is the only one that fits Mac perfectly:D;)
    every time Mac and Stella have the hand-caught-in-the-cookie-jar look that's kinda cute:D i really mean it they look soo cute:D
    you're soo right hhunter, Stell have no problem sitting on Mac's desk:D

2. Eve

Eve Pathologist

oh yes :D and I'm pretty sure that Mac would be running even faster downstairs if it would be Stella :D

btw, you should check my post here http://talk.csifiles.com/showpost.php?p=772208&postcount=150 for some smacked wallie ;)

3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

oh yeah he would be running pretty fast downstairs to ''his'' Stella:D he was jogging when ''she'' got ''hurted'';):D:lol:
    :eek::eek: Great walls you've made Eve, they are soo beautiful:bolian: great work on them:D

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Question: Anything and everything on CSI: NY would be greatly appreciated. -- Lilly B
    Ausiello:
    If it's true that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, then Alan Ball is going to be doing cartwheels when he hears this: CSI's Big Apple offshoot is looking for an actress to play a "Claire Fisher" type for a three-episode arc.

Does any one know who he is talking about?

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori--> thank you for bringing this piece of news here!!!!!!Oh God! I have nightmares again. We had two Claires in the show: Claire Conrad Taylor, who is dead as far we understand and Claire Forlani who portrayed the most annoying character on Earth:angryrazz:

Please tell me she won't have any connection to Mac:scream:

Jenn--> dear, how were your examns? I hope you have done great!!!!!!:bolian:

Lilou--> I'm convinced it was in your fanclip i saw the sitting scene. But id love to know which one:lol:

I must say i really liked both titles you suggested "Because he loves...." and "Because she is worried sick about her man"

Maybe #1 but i like both of them!!!!!!!!!:bolian:

Just a crazy idea: we were talking for days we didn't know about new actors to portray Mac and Stella's new love interest. Do you think it's casual we have a NAME of someone new? I don't think so. I think they read us:wtf:

Debbie (Suspicious)

6. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thanks for the info Lori, Hmm... I'm not really sure what he's talking about... I think he is purposely trying to confuse us... As to this Claire woman being a love intrest... Well I'm not so sure, a love intrest isn't exactly something that can be done in 3 episodes... Well it could be done, but not well or fully... Well that's just what I feel anyway...

Aww Lilou, I love them both, they're so cute... Hmm... I'm not very creative, but I'll try and think of something... Not promising it will be good though. :p

7. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

It's not really going to be Claire...The character is going to be based on a character that was named Claire in another show. Ausiello is once again being his usual vague self and not given us any definite answers. :rolleyes:

Love all the pictures and manips!

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Steph, i was reading the profile of that character Ausiello mentioned and i can't connect it to any love interest but CSI are crazy guys, who knows? :D

Besides previous spoilers when it was mentioned Mac's new love interest not mention at all it was going to be serious. Only related to Stella they mentioned a serious relationship.
    we can see this new love interest for Mac...which it will be a short-live relationship, a couple of dates nothing else. Something like Rose was to Mac before.

Now the intrigue is killing me :D

Debbie :D

9. lilou

lilou Rookie

Yes i think the same. A new love interest for 3 episode...it's the true love:guffaw:.

There will have no interet.

Well If I have well understand the personnage will same a six feet under caracter. A girl who live in morgue. Her father died, she has problem with alcool and drogue. And she has boyfriend and a lesbien experiance at the same time.... It's not really Mac's woman style. May be she will play a don's sister friends. Or victim or witness for a long inquiry.

We didn't know for rose. It's may be her who take Mac at the roller game.
    And for the new love interest he doesn't give more details because all people would understand that they talk about Mac and Stella for Sella and Mac....

Aww Lilou, I love them both, they're so cute... Hmm... I'm not very creative, but I'll try and think of something... Not promising it will be good though. :p[/quote]

Thank you very much.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  10. Stepherweps

Oh now, they can't give Stella a serious love intrest... Unless of course it's Mac, that, I would be all for... :lol: I hope you're right about this Claire woman not being a love intrest for anyone, from what I've heard about her, if she was a love intrest, I'd loose faith in the writers... :lol: But like you Debbie, the intrigue is killing me...

Ok there is no way they can give Mac a love intest like that... If they do, I will seriously loose faith in the writers... I'm hoping that she's going to play a suspect or something... Don's sister has already been cast... So it's not going to be her...

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Mac would definitely get a dog... remember the episode where he and Stella went to the dog show? I think Stella would probably like one too. What kind of dog do you think they'd get? Personally, I'd like a Labrador puppy for them... Stella would so dote on it and Mac would teach it tricks.

Ooh, how 'bout...

- Office Sex Just Waiting to Happen!
    - 'Cause His Desk is Reserved for Her

???

They're not my best, but let me know what you think!

Hmm... if they do, we could use it to our advantage. *hint, hint*

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

*Wonders how they met for the first time* Is it Stella sitting on Mac's chair? :guffaw:. I don't know
    --->Adorable
    Aw.. Me too. I will completely loose faith in the writers. They gave us hints and we hope for it. But later they destroyed it. :guffaw:. Ah.. I'm starting to think negative.. "I wish next season is ours but who is that "Claire Fisher" and who is Mac and Stella's new love interest?" Maybe shes some unique girl or whatever! :lol:.

If Stella were in "her" shoes, I'm also sorry for that guy. Stella would kick him in his balls! :guffaw:. I'll make more icons when i came back from school..
    Ghawazee ---
    What do you mean by they read us? They read our thread here or they read our mind? :guffaw:

I have no idea what that Ausiello is writing about. He loves putting ******! Why not don't tell.. :guffaw:

13. Stepherweps

Oh my word, I love them both... The first one made me laugh. :D They are so cute. :D Hmm... Let's give it a go...

- 'Cause they're always there for eachother

It sucks, but I can't really think of anything else right now... :lol: Like I said before, I'm not very creative with these things, you girls are much better at it than me... :lol:

I agree, the writers are so mean to us, they give us all of these hints that something is changing between Mac and Stella and then there is talk of love intrests for them both... Well I'm going to try and stay positive and hope the love intrests are eachother seeing as we haven't heard otherwise... :lol: I'm still thinking that season 5 will be our season. *Fingers crossed*

Yay Asprine, I'm looking forward to more icons. :D

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Its not sucks.. Its nice. Its true what.. They are there for each other. I'm not that good in thinking titles :guffaw:. But i'll just try. I'm only good in thinking my icons and videos :guffaw:.

Wow..Office sex. If that happens, they will have to put rating R for CSI NY.. Adult Contents. :guffaw:Well, i would still love to see that..:lol:.I'm curious!

Yes they are mean!!! Do they read our thread here? hopefully yes!! it shows how much we love and hate them!!! LOL! Uh! Mac and Stella..They are driving me crazy!!! Is it September 24th yet? i'm crazy soon! Kidding.. Thank you Adorable.. I hope too.

15. lilou

lilou Rookie

I know. I talk about a possibility friends of Don sister. Don's sister (samantha) will have alcool problem and writer love the actress and want have more episode with her. So maybe the girl will be one of her friends. When you know about Samantha's alcool problem and the personality of this girls. It's possible. So any links with Mac and Stella.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.