Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Absolutely it would be nice for Nick to figure out it is the Undersheriff, maybe by allowing Grissom his moment to find Warrick, possibly Catherine in the capture of Pritchard and then Nick in figuring out that the undersheriff is the mole.....well I would be happy....remember when George was in Monte Carlo and he talked about shooting the scene with helicopters over his head and they were pointing a gun at someone's head, I think he was referring to Pritchard.

Wasn't it also Nick who first suggested that hte miniature killer could be someone within the lab???? Yep, it was!!!!

Now why is the date so late??? Politics!

2. ebuzz55

ebuzz55 Pathologist

ROTFL. Please don't stray too far from here, we need you to referee.

3. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Yeah I've heard so many reasons as to why it's so late. Politics, the RNC is on that week I believe. Someone even said the Olympics pushed it back some too. All I know is its 43 DAYS til the season starts :(. 43 more reasons to smack my head against the wall!:brickwall:

4. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Glad some of you like my ideas hahah, though looking back at what I said. Next time I'll try not to write so late in the night and speak only in Cody tongue, or use word grammar. I swore I me can speak me english! ;)

csinut you mentioned about Grissom losing it and going off the deep end after Warrick's death. It's funny you mention that because, right after I got off I started thinking. If George ever wanted to leave, (heaven forbid without our concent) that would be a good way to show him off. Bottled everything up and just something happens and he loses it, I think of all characters he's truly the only one that would be a true case of a mental breakdown.

I will take Nick getting the evil man, but there better be some drama along the way because that man ain't going quietly we know that! So they could still slip in those handcuffs some where...

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Didn't I read somewhere that Nicky does have a breakdown? Or at least some irratic behavior? I thought it was supposed to be in episode 5? I could be wrong. These spoilers change so much that I guess we will have to wait unitl the episode airs. :rolleyes:

6. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

It was supposed to be in eppy five, but then it got changed to a Grissom/Lady Heather love fest..

I'm still all for the alley cat finding Warrick and the men in white coming for George Ea....no sorry..Nick..although either would be quite funny..

7. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Would someone please PM me and catch me up on CSI Spoilers Thus Far? I have avoided them and now I want to know... I only know a few small details.

You'll be saving me a lot of reading!

Thanks. I'll even join the discussion once I'm caught up. I know it's a lot of work for someone, but I'd appreciates it.

Especially anything involving Catherine. :) Thanks loves.

-LLK

8. Nicksfriend

I thought so too but after reading the piece of script from that episode it sounds like it will focus on Grissom and Lady Heather....also I see quiet a bit of Brass in it too and a little bit of a fiesty Nick with one of the women of the house. If there is a ghost of Warrick in this episode he'll have to be visiting a brothel...I don't think that's allowed after you die! I don't think....

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey, I'm all for the Grissom/Lady Heather interaction. It's about time IMHO. :D

Well since there is the on-going bebate over who finds Warrick, I really like the idea of Nicky bottling all his emotions up. And Grissom loosing it. Again, it's about time. :D

And as a result, Nicky begins to see Warrick everywhere. That would be a good storyline for Nicky.

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I thought Lady Heather got out of that business (The Good, The Bad, and the Dominatrix) so she could see her granddaughter. And quite frankly since they rarely show Nick in a relationship having Nick get fiesty with one of the ladies of the house is strange behavior for him. ;)

Susan

11. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^^I totally agree about the Nick thing. It'll be kind of weird seeing him get "fiesty" with anyone, actually. Especially in the episode where Warrick's ghost is supposed to appear. Hmm ...

12. Nicksfriend

Well, maybe fiesty is not the word then...he wants her to open her mouth for a DNA swab, she refuses, so he has the cop do it rather against her will, she then asks Nick if he enjoyed (not the right words but use your imagination)it and then he remarks something to the flavor of 'In Texas we know the difference between fighting and well'...the script had another word so I can only guess at what word they will use...to me Fiesty Nicky!!!!!

You need to read the script to get the real flavor of this episode.

13. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^^ Ooohhh! Okay, that makes a lot more sense. I thought you meant fiesty as in flirty with the woman or something. Glad that isn't the way it was meant to be.

14. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

OOOO! Fiesty Nick. I like! But, never the less this episode sounds pretty interesting, like most of CSI's episodes of course. I'm just anxious to see how they pull the whole Nick seeing Warrick's ghost situation. Unless, of course that spoiler has changed too.

15. csinut

csinut Lab Technician

Damn politics! I need some fresh CSI! :scream:

cca, if any of them had any reason to go nuts, it would be Nick. With having a gun pulled on you, being stalked by the cable guy, being buried alive and coming thisclose to killing himself, it think that's enough to push anybody over the edge. As Warrick is/was his (best?) friend, possibly at first he'd be in shock, that as days/weeks went by, he'd feel the impact of it. Grissom might blame himself b/c he's the supervisor/friend and thinks he should have realized that there was a mole in the department....???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.