Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 11, 2008.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jul 16, 2008.
  1. Mac/Stella #11 - Caution: Too Hot for the Penguins

6 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Mac/Stella #11 - 'Cause He Has An Extra Room

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Mac/Stella #11 - The Reason For Global Warming

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Lori.K --->
    I will definitely be in the new thread don't worry. I enjoy sharing my icons and videos with all of you. This thread won't last long. As long as i'm here. I'll reply everyday. What i mean is i love this thread and i never stop checking on it. Yes this is just like my second life too. I came back from school and starts to online. Last time i play games. Now i play forums. :guffaw:.
    Lori K --->
    Thank you. You've watched my latest video? Cool. I'm looking forward to the comment that you all giving me too. Trying to improve :)
    --->Karu Mila
    Thank you.. I didn't do that. I just edited it. Its from my friend in TV.com. Its not hers too. Its just some editor who is really good in editing. *Bows to the editor who made that picture of Mac and Stella kiss on the lips.* *Wishes that it was true*:drool: Well I just think that its not necessary for that to happen in the coming episodes but a kiss on the cheek and a "couple" hug is enough for me. That.. I could make alot of icons.. :guffaw:. Kisses on the lips.. I could wait till the end of season 5. I bet it would be a passionate yet gentle kiss.

Steph --->
    Thank you Steph.. Ah.. I've been doing that video for the whole yesterday afternoon. I can't wait for next season too.:drool: Hope its something that can impress us. :)

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Awwwwwww Lori--> you have been so sweet! :D We need to reach 1000 posts to change our thread. Don't worry. A link will be posted here and you only will need to ckick on it to jump from here to our new home :D (I love the fact we are going to havea new house this summer :D

Lilou-->LOL! I knew it was because of your fanclip i noticed that! BUt how is possible i can't find it now? Probably i got confused and i watched another fanclip of yours!!!!!!!!

Gio-->
    LOL! do you know how could i recognise that eppy? Because of Stella's hair :D There were two thing i didn't like from 3.01: one of them was Stella's hair (her beautiful curls had gone) and the other one was...well...i don't want another migraine with memories of nigtmares :D

Asprine---> I'm enjoying so much your videos, dear! Your latest clip is so so so incredible sweet! Could you tell me what song did you use? I love you used my fav scenes from Things about heroes :D
    Also i find it funny the fact Mac (And Stella!) thought Drew was bugging Stella in 4.09 only because she was part of Mac's team! :D (Did i ever mention he is a little clueless regarding love matters :D ? That's why i love him in first place :D ) After Things about heroes you can notice it's because something more than that! I mean. why would he try to kill Stella? Because that would kill Mac emotionally i mean!!!!!!!!!
    I did a lot when you asked "What if it was really her?" It's so incredible emotional that question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i will forever love the scene at the Jazz club. Stella's face spoke volumes how much she cared for him and his sad face!!!!!!!! awwwwww i was ready to jump into my tv to comfort him :D

Eve--> i know Lorelai posted screen captures i packages in the main CSI NY forum. But i could never download them because my connection :( Look inside any thread which mentions "pictures" or ask one of mods :D

Karu--->
    LOL! they had the same expression when Jordan caught them into Mac's office in the "Sitting scene" Thanks God we are id different seasons and in different situatuions right now :D

Debbie :D (Star suggesting new titles my dear people :D

3. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Thank you Ghawazee.. That song is So Close by Jon Mclaughlin. Hahaha.. I like the "Bang! What if it was her?" Yes he is.. Drew don't know how to love a person. He makes it straight to the point. By just seeing Stella in some antique shop and a food/drink stall i forgot.. after that.. He just straight to the necklace.. He's crazy. :guffaw:. Of course people won't believe him. Ahahaa.. That question. I made some stupid video earlier and i keep thinking and thinking and thinking but i can't think of any good idea. At the end 3p.m i think ..Yesterday, i just got the idea suddenly appeared in my head. I made that video for like 4 hours. i came back from school at 1p.m and 2 p.m trying to do it but i failed because theres no clips that is suitable for the ending.:) Yes.. I do love that scene from the jazz club where both of them have the gaze that speaks volume. I wish i could see how she comforted him. I wish i could see they have more than that.. :lol:. I wish i was the writer who wrote the story. I wish alot of things :guffaw:And now.. I only have one wish which is I wish that theres lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots of SMacked Moments in season 5:).SMacked Relationship makes my day..:drool:

4. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Hey everyone I'm back!

How are we all? Any news on the smacked front? I missed you guys! xxx

5. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hello Shopping_Luva91.. I'm new here.I'm Asprine. Welcome back :).

6. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Hey Asprine! Nice to meet you! I think I just watched one of your videos on youtube - it was wonderful! xx

7. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Aw.. Thank you. I hope you watched all of them. I bet you will like it. :). Nice to meet you too.:guffaw:

8. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

*grabs Aspirine and they do happy SMacked dance* Don't worry. We do these a lot over at TV.com.:lol:

*mom lets dogs in* AH! I'm being attacked by smelly wet pooches!!!!!! Jeez.:rolleyes:

Anyway. Ooo! What do you think Stella and Mac would get as a pet if they ever moved in together or what do you think they would get individually? (If they were allowed to have pets?):p

ANEW NAME FOR THE NEXT THREAD? ALREADY! WOW. *thinks reeeeaaaally hard* I'll get back to you on that.:)

9. lilou

lilou Rookie

-Because he loves when she's on his desk.
    -Because she's worried sick.

10. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Asprine, great video soo sweet and the song:D liked it :D
    they do got that look:devil: and i say ''they haven't done anything'':D
    soo right, and if Jordan hadn't walked in maybe something else would have happend:D:devil:
    well what can i say Debbie, i recognised the eppy 'cause the dead guy had that liberty stauet in his chest:D but i DID NOT like the begining, seriously how can they start a season finale like that, i wouldn't complain if it had been Mac and Stella in the bed:D
    lol maybe they can get a penguin??:D:lol: i just had to say it:D

11. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Thanks Gio.. I never thought that you all will like it. :)

Aww..A penguin in a house? that cool.. :guffaw:. I would like them to have killer shark. LOL. Kidding.. I would like them to have rabbits maybe? I don't know.

Eww.. That women.. Always ruin the moment.

LOL.. Seriously, i won't complain too if it was Mac and Stella In the bed.. I would just repeat the episode everyday. :guffaw:What an introduction..

*Joins VaveAma do happy SMacked Dance* :guffaw:

I'm trying to think of some unique ones.. but i still can't think of any. Maybe the title i will just leave it to all of you. I'm in charge of making icons and videos. :guffaw::lol: Kidding. I mean i love to make them. I'll still try and think.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  12. Eve

Eve Pathologist

oh my! this works for me :D so sweet and naughty idea :devil:

And Jordan... come on, she isn't that bad... I mean not that bad as Quinn, but she is like 'omg, I'm going to die right here, right now' :wtf: I mean, look at her, lady has a look like she is going to start crying! and Mac doesn't need sissys! he needs a women who will be his partner, not the kid to take care about 24/7. For me even Peyton was too cute and helpless in some way. Remember the scene when someone hit her in the head and stole the body? Can you imagine Stella in her shoes then? She would make a meatball from the guy who wanted to steal the body! :lol: she is one and only for Mac!

damn! I have such a nice idea for a vid :( to the perfect song and yet I have learn some shit called penal procedure :scream: life is unfair!

13. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Yes.. She isn't that bad as Quinn. But I just don't want anyone to spoil SMacked moments :guffaw:..

I know that scene. I was like GOD!! What is she doing!!! That was when i hoped that "she" was killed.

Aw.. I wished i could see it.. :)

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

That's the one I choose. Mac loves :luvlove: to look at her. All the vids and the hand-caught-in-the-cookiejar look :lol: say so. :D

Plus, Stella is a take charge kind of woman. She would have no problem sitting in or on Mac's desk.

OOO I just had an *idea* for a fic... ;) Stella stilling on Mac's desk and how it leads to something else :devil:

Anyone want to run with that one? ;)

15. lilou

lilou Rookie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.