Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah, you are because as far as writers like David "I only write GSR and that's all" Rambo are concerned this has become the GSR show.

I'll watch, but I have lost faith in the writers-especially David "GSR is my world, I cannot write anything beyond that because I'm so obsessed" Rambo.

Oh and to the poster stating that Grissom stood there and watched other reacts and now this his time-this has BEEN HIS SHOW...the 90/10 rule applies.

Oh well, it will tide me over until Flash Point comes on-real team drama-GSR free!! And good looking men.

*waits for the mods to smack me

2. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

That is a really positive way to look at it! Cheers to you for being optimistic! You're right. Even if Nick isnt the one to find Warrick, his whole "Seeing Warrick's Ghost" scenario will give us some good ole GE angst acting.

And that whole emmy thing is a possibility. I mean the "lead" actor on the show is leaving, why not try everything in your power to get him emmy...

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

As for Billy getting an Emmy, it's not going to happen because those don't give Emmys to procedural shows. Well Emmys for acting, that is. So no matter how good his acting is, it's not going to happen.

And that source have better be wrong, because if it is Grissom that finds Warrick, then I will be sending emails to the producers, including Billy, about how wrong that was. I'd really like to see how they explain Billy still being there with Nick still in the diner. If they were going to do that, then Nick should've left and they should've left Grissom there.

And yes, if Nick isn't the one to find Warrick that will give him lots to work with after the fact, but the fact is, it will be a more powerful scene with Nick finding Warrick and not Grissom. It would've been a more powerful scene with Catherine find him. Oh, I don't know, tptb are going to :scream:(put your own word here) me off.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Perhaps they filmed several different scenarios of who finds Warrick. Hopefully if that's the case then they will do the smart and logical thing and let Nick find Warrick. However in all fairness, Nick found Sara when it should have been Grissom (or Greg given the fact that he and Sara are best friends). Wasn't Sara the first one to get to Greg after he got beat up?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Good thinking, they most likely have done different scenerios, and does it really matter who finds him? they're all going to rally around their fallen friend at this crucial awful episode, and will all be there to comfort and hold each other up during this tragic time. And I think they all deserve Emmys':thumbsup: and he's [WP] a humble guy and probably could give a ratts..a.. if he wins one or not. He's looking towards his future and what his career holds for him, and his work in the theater, and possibly movies!

6. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Have they ever changed the episode that the TV critics watched???? Because if not then we have it in stone...Grissom stops for a newspaper, starts reading a traveler magazine, hears it called by McKeen... officer down, he responds, finds Warrick and ta da...We have Grissom back at the restaurant, Nick still inside and Grissom getting the best scene ever on CSI.... A LETDOWN FOR ME OF COURSE but for those who love GSR...it will be a picnic.

Then right after that scene we cut to credits...then come back for more Grissom and more and more and more! The show should have been For Grissom......Okay now I'm waiting for the ball to drop on my head but I seriously am disappointed.

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

If that is all true, Nicksfriend, then I am disappointed too. It is not the Grissom show and really it never has been, but they seem to have forgotten that. I mean yes, he is the lead but still it is supposed to be an ensemble show and people who are fans of the others on the show get disappointed when there is so much focus on one character.

It is a bummer that Nick is not the one to find him. :(

8. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

If that was how the epsiode went, I don't know whether I'd laugh or scream.

I did chuckle while I read what you said, though. "For Grissom". :lol:

I'm one of the people that would be extremely annoyed if Nick didn't find Warrick, but when have TPTB ever been sensible? Why keep Nick back at the diner if you aren't going to use him? :rolleyes:

I'm still holding out hope that Nick finds Warrick, seeing as how the promo couldn't show us everything (except a heck load of GSR, but that's just to get the GSR people back and happy again, I guess), and hopefully the promo isn't the way it's going to happen.

I agree that it looks almost like a dream when Grissom finds Warrick, so maybe it is.

9. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

But I am going with a spoiler from someone who has actually seen the demo tape that was distributed to the TV critics...it is for real and that is why I am sooooooo bummed!!!!

It is just wrong! It was Nick's moment and I doubt so seriously any of the other spoilers are correct either! No Ghosts of Warrick, etc.... it is all just them leading us on...I feel used.And sad!

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I think I'm lost because it still doesn't make sense to me. :confused:

The CBS CSI message board has a link to the csiwikki that has the actual spoiler and from what I read: Grissom hears the officer down call while at the news stand and recognizes the address and goes back there. Nick comes out after hearing gunshots. How does Grissom still beat Nick to Warrick? :confused: Did McKeene call in officer down before he even shot Warrick? That's the only way I can come up with that Grissom would beat Nick out there.

Susan

11. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

^^ Maybe they are just messing with us die-hard CSI fans? I dunno. I reallly hope it isn't true, though.

Gah. And if it is, well, what can we do? Kind of annoying, seeing as how TPTB seem to have absolutely no clue what the audience wants.

Nick and Warrick are best friends. Warrick was there for Nick during GD (well, after), and Nick's been there for Warrick through the whole drug thing. Sort of. And Nick stayed at the diner to what? To go outside and find Warrick dead in Gris' arms? Please. Makes absolutely no sense.

Glad TPTB know what they're doing these days. [/sarcasm]

EDIT about Grissom beating Nick there: I wouldn't put it past McKeene to do that, actually. But wouldn't that risk maybe having an officer there before Warrick was actually shot? As in maybe the officer showed up as McKeene was about to shoot Warrick?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  12. Gravity

Gravity Witness

Some people here take things way too seriously. In a way I can understand if some of you are a bit upset with the fact that apparently Grissom is the one who finds Warrick but people, it's a show...I am sure that the writers, producers and all the other people invloved with CSI have done a great job with the season premiere so lets just wait for the premiere and who knows, you'll be surprised :)

One other thing I'd like to say is: some people here say things as in, "they (=TPTB) don't do what the audience want" but you represent a group of people who'd like to see Nick finding Warrick, others don't mind if Grissom does so in order to say that TPTB doens't do what the audience want is a bit..well, you understand what I mean ;) Some people love Nick, others are pro Catherine, some love GSR, others hate it...we here on this forum represent all groups :)

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I agreee wholeheartdly Gravity I am in awe and total admiration of all of them, and their probably the best, and the cream of the crop, and work long hours to deliver this fabulous show, and I like a positive attitude rather than a negative one, sunshine over darkness works best for me.. and TPTB certainly know what their doing, we've go a ways to go, till this is aired and my new best friend David Rambo said "it's a fantastic espisode & I"m sure many surprises we don't expect, that will please the fans!

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I don't understand why Mckean would call it in in the first place, wouldn't he want Warrick to die, that is why he shot him. Makes little sense to me.

15. ilovegrissom

ilovegrissom Hit and Run

AMEN. thanks for that. I haven't been able to post a lot for a few months but i've been reading and sometimes people need to take a step back and realize that it's just a show, a great one, but still a show. I don't really care who finds Warrick, they all love him and he loved all of them. I this season might be the best yet! Does anyone know which episode they are filming now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.