You Know You Watch Too Much CSI:Miami When...Part 2!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by WolfeWhistle, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

When you're watching swimming competition and all you can think of is Eric's body :devil:

2. togo_girl21

togo_girl21 Prime Suspect

When you walk around pretending to be Horatio Caine:guffaw:

3. panther18

panther18 Rookie

ditto all of the U.S. mens swimming is driving me crazy especially Michael Phelps :devil:

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I prefer Cuban, but I understand what you're saying :devil:

5. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

When you see a Hummer (which I did today) and you look inside to see if theres a David Caruso lookalike driving it! (It was actually a blonde woman who could have been Emily!)

6. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

Now, that's funny!! I have seen the same Hummer in the same color and did a double take! Yup, looked for a redhead!!

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Every time I see a Hummer, regardless of color (or model) I scream, HORATIO!

People who ride with me expect it. :)

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

You know you watch too much CSI: Miami when...

You're putting in coke cola codes and part of the code is T060 (which looks like Togo) and you can't help but grin... (and then of course you laugh at yourself for being so silly :lol: ) The funny thing is, after the T060, there's a J. Hehe. Oh, I've had codes that had RV as part of the code and I instantly think of Ryan/Valera. :lol: I'm obsessed. :lol:

9. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

I know, I always do it! I always look to see if it has Police lights or the CSI decals on the side!

Theres a Hummer showroom near where I live and I always walk past just to look at them! I asked the guy once if you could buy one with the CSI decals on it and he just looked at me confused! I bet he was thinking 'Nooo, why would anyone want that?' I just walked off! :)

I have a Horatio street near me too, which I go past on the bus sometimes! It always makes me smile! Now, if there was a Hummer parked on that street I would probably explode!

10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Same here. I can't see a Hummer without thinking of Miami. It always makes me want to go home and watch my box sets!

11. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

When you have such a thing about the sunglasses and think that H looks so cool in them that you start collecting them. I have at least 12 pairs now. My latest purchase was yesterday when I found the coolest pair so far--a pair of cobalt blue ones. God, I couldn't believe it when I spotted them. I just had to try them on immediately, and when I did, I noticed this man, another customer, was watching me and smiling. He liked them too! And I knew that if I didn't buy them right away, he would. So, I bought them, and when I was slowly walking out of the store, that man went right over to where I had found the cobalt blue sunnies, and started to look through all the sunglasses there. I know he was trying to find a cobalt blue pair for himself! Oh, well, I'm sure he can order a pair! :lol:

12. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

You spend your time looking for Hummers hoping to see Horatio and his crew...:cool:

13. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

When you find this parody on youtube funny and can't stop listening to it 'cause it's by Jonathan Togo and his best friend Justin Long and some other guys. Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfr5nARcG_M

14. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

You automatically think of CSI Miami when you see 'Caruso - Josh Groban' in your iTunes library!

It's the same when my friend was talking about 'Hamlet' and the character Horatio

When you imagine what a spoof futuristic CSI Miami episode with Horatio wearing Kanye West 'shutter shades'!

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

When you see the name of a company is Cain, even if it's missing the 'e', you still giggle. While people in other cars stare at you.

Whenever you see 'to go' anywhere (esp at work) you try to supress your giggle.

You laugh bc 90% of this stuff is true about you!