Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I'm so excited for Alexx's guest appearances!!!!!!!!!! I cried (yes, I'm pathetic) during that episode she left. Miami's just...weird without her.

2. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yay! Yelina is back in the season premiere. That's 3 season premieres (plus season 7) in a row that Yelina has been (will be) in. Great that tptb don't break tradition. And even better that she's in on helping H stage his death. Let's hope she's not just gonna appear for a couple of minutes like in 'Ambush'.

3. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Yeah, for Yelina as well but was wondering if they 'aged' Alexx's kids then how old is Yelina's son Ray Jr by now? College? Will they write him in as close to Kyle's age so they might have some screen time together? Epi titled "Caine Boys Rule- Next Generation" haha...Really glad to see Yelina working detective stuff; she's the most likely choice for H to trust, she didn't spill any gossip to Julia when she was nosying around last season...And anyway, Yelina's known H for like 20 years right? She IS family first for H; not Julia.

4. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I keep imagining Ray Jr. as being around Kyle's age. Maybe a little older. I guess it depends on how long ago the trip to Rio was.

I can't wait for Yelina. She's so sweet but tough also. She and Horatio have amazing chemistry.

5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I agree 100%! She is the only woman that doesn't make H look like a creep for always dating younger women...

6. ceci12788

ceci12788 Victim

:eek:quick ?... is tru that alex is coming back? (well be a guest this season)...plzzzzz let it b tru im going nuts:wtf:

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, it's only been said that she MIGHT come back. Nothing definitive yet. :) I hope she comes back and is helping H stage his "death". That would be awesome!

8. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

So, after reading the spoilers on the main page...

I've heard a little about these before. It should be interesting for Eric to try to explain to people that he knew the victim. I imagine that might be difficult for him.

As for the victim, I can't help but notice that she's 16. Then they talk about a friend at her school. Sounds like the perfect oppurtunity to have a little "Kyle scene."

9. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Ray Jr is supposed to be 15. If a season represents a year. It would be kinda cool if Kyle and Ray Jr got to know each other, and there's some storylines centered around them. Both boys seem to have a knack for getting into trouble.

10. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

MaddyAnn, I think it said Eric was surprised he didn't know the victim because her Mom was his shrink. And, after his gunshot wound to the head, it would be normal to go to a psychiatrist; I wonder if the child died accidentally, when the Doc was the intended victim and it's tied to Eric's visits. Or, as is more usual in Miami, it was all a coincidence and had nothing to do with the Mom, just kids being evil to one another.
    Hrockz, I think it would be really cool (or really scary, depending upon why they become friends) if Kyle and Ray, Jr got to be best buds. They both have criminal pasts, given Ray did smuggle drugs, even if he felt it was for honorable reasons (heck they both felt they were acting honorably, if you stretch it), so I can see them thinking other teens wouldn't understand them, but they could identify with one another. I wonder if TPTB planned this all along? Naw, that's giving them too much credit for imagination. Given the way they've treated H/Y to date, I somehow doubt it. But they could make up for a lot of failure in our eyes, if...oops, I better keep this stuff at shipper central (lol).

Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
  11. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Oh I meant to say that he knew the victim's mother. My bad. I don't think it's weird that he went to a shrink, but I think it might be strange for him to tell his colleagues that he is connected to the case. Eric's never been one for sharing personal things with his office-mates.;)

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

We need to stop all this teen on teen violence!!!
    Heehee But this episode sounds pretty interesting. The thing I'm hoping they won't do (like they did with season 6) is relate almost every case to a character. I like the random crimes a little more.

13. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

That's one thing I like about him--he doesn't advertise his life to everyone. It's a shame it always ends up coming out in the wash anyway. :p What with concerned colleagues up in his grill and protocol-ish things.

It seems like an interesting episode and *gasp* it has nothing to do with gangs and illegal aliens...at least as far as I've seen.

Agreed. It's gotten to be a bit er..much, despite how interesting the latest one looks.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm actually hoping that the victim's friend will turn out to be Ryan's niece. It would be an excellent oppurtunity to bring her into the storyline other than Calleigh mentioning that she bought an Ipod for her that Ryan paid her back for. :lol: I mean, we've gotten to see Calleigh's dad, Eric's sis, Horatio's bro, son, niece, nephew, Nat's sis, Speed's parents (at his funeral)... but we've never seen anyone in Ryan's family... only heard mention of a niece and an uncle. It would be interesting if Ryan's niece could give them something that would help crack the case.

15. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

That actually would be kind of cool. I wonder how Ryan acts with his family? Though I might point out we actually did meet his uncle in the episode "Crime Wave," right at the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.