Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    David's hair looked messy because they were setting up the scene, not filming it. OMG, he's a bit too staight-arrow for spikes, don't you think?

2. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

awesome interview. finally a regard to the question that i had if there going to "fall in love". Can't wait for the 22nd. im already x'ing the days on the calender. We need a trailer shit !!! . Heroes has numerous trailers for there upcoming season why doesn't miami have any ? when when ? im just anxious :alienblush:

3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

HAHAHA H's hair... I'm going to open it in IE. I was watching it in Firefox, but it cut out in the middle of it and went to another vid. grr..

But what I did see was pretty cute. :)

4. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

I love David's bed hair look! I wish they would keep it like that for Horatio!

Also, when was the scene with Eric with his glasses on from?

I looked like a recent ep, but his head has been shaved for ages! I can't wait to find out what happens with Eric, Cal and Jake! I can't wait to find out!

5. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

tried it with IE as well. No luck.:confused: At least I saw it on tv.

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Episode 7.05 - Shop Till You Drop

The case has to do with the murder over shoplifting. Julia Winston is in the episode, and it looks like she may be missing, and Horatio is after someone for it. ETA: Kyle is also in this episode and he gets in a fight. Tripp calls Horatio, which does not make Kyle happy.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

705- Shop Til You Drop:

Two young girls, Kim and Amy are trying on clothes in an expensive upper class store when a small bomb inside a piece of clothing goes off killing Kim and injuring Amy.

As the team investigates they find that Amy and Kim liked to steal from the stores where they shopped. Amy claims she did it for fun but the teams finds over a grand in cash in Kim's room and she too had on many layers of stolen clothes. As it turns out Amy isn't as innocent as she claims and quickly becomes a suspect.

Also going on in the ep is Julia and Kyles neighbor whom Kyle gets into a fight with b/c he was stealing from them is murdered with Julia's car. The team can't find any evidence to exonorate them nor can they find Julia!

Obviously Julia is in the ep as is Kyle. Valera is also in the ep.

There is a NEW A.V. Tech. Her name is Sally Thorpe and she is in her 20's.

8. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Cool-rich people shopping/stealing-very Miami. No really, am glad to see some home life going on for Kyle and Julia (maybe H will get custody after all if Kyle can't stay out of trouble with Julia-he needs a firmer hand obviously). Wonder what the neighbors think of Julia anyway if Bill Winston was the preferred homeowner than some con artist and a son from jail. Happy for more Horatio home life drama though-I know some people don't but I do. Seems Kyle still has some anger management issues stewing around.

9. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Wow, thanks Vegaslights and Delkolover. I'm so glad to hear that Kyle is in an episode. But I'm disappointed he's still living with Julia! Hmm, Kyle getting into a fight...somehow I knew TPTB were going to keep playing the "rough teenager" card. I don't mind really, but it is kind of cheesy.

10. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Proof that Kyle needs to live with Horatio-pronto. Or risk going back to detention. Maybe a good military school or catholic private school. Besides Horatio is outstanding in 'father' mode-it's his strong suit.

11. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

7.05 Wow, another epi about the rich folk. Maybe I misunderstood; is Miami just Beverly Hills, but further east, and only the rich are allowed to live within the city limits? Once again, TGTB seem to believe only the rich and famous can lead interesting lives. Stories back in the first three seasons seemed a little more evenly distributed along Miami's population demographic lines. What happened to Cuban refugees with wet foot/dry foot issues and dockworkers smuggling stuff?

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

*sigh* Rich people, Julia and Kyle drama...come on TPTB!!!! At least Valera's in the episode.

Maybe they'll never find Julia...

muhahaha

13. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Julia may be missing? I wonder if this means that H's curse has hit.

14. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

:lol: Maybe it has.

Can't tptb come up with new ideas? Julia and Kyle keep getting in trouble and H keeps bailing them out..... Kyle really needs to live with H now, his mother's obviously a bad influence.

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yeah, I don't mind a little Horatio/ Kyle storyline, as long as it doesn't become too cheesy, and they don't play it out forever.
    Watching Miami, you wouldn't think there were any poor people living in Miami!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.