Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

For real. It would be nice to have a character besides Alexx to be more "domesticated." Oh wait, I think Frank has kids.... but still, it's more realistic when a character has a family.

2. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:scream::guffaw::scream:
    I'm sorry Johnny's pilot wasn't picked up, but I'm glad and hope he sticks around CSI Miami. He provides a much needed element with the cast. He's almost beyond snarky. I, for one, love it.

We can only hope Berkley is consumed with The "L" Word role; however, I hope to see quite a lot of Yelina this coming season.

3. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I think they would only use Berkley as Julia for bits and pieces so that can't conflict with L Word. As for Evan E. I hope he stays on CSIM for YEARS-the possibilities are endless with him. But whatever pilot he's got working on he should be able to do 'both' I mean it's not like he has to be on EVERY episode- just show up once in awhile or mention his name. David C I understand has to show up each time-he's the major s/l guy but Julia, Kyle and even Yelina can pop in once in awhile and keep fans super happy. I"d be content to know what happened to Madison and Suzie-did they get the 411 about Ray Caine dying in Brazil? How involved IS Horatio with Madison anyway? visits once a month or what...Family life for H is a great way for his character to evolve.

4. Mrs. Darcy1234

Mrs. Darcy1234 Hit and Run

Totally agree with you, I just want to see Yelina and Ray Jr. And Kyle needs to stay until the series ends... I love him:thumbsup:

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I agree. H is more human when he has his family around him. They should try and incorporate Yelina and Ray Jr into his life a little. And a mention of Susie and Madison would be nice- but continuity has never been Miami's strong point, has it?

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Wow, this Mega Scoop thing over at TV Guide has to be the lamest spoiler thing ever now. It's always something we already know. :rolleyes:

Any CSI: Miami fodder on the budding romance between Eric and Calleigh? – Jackie
    Matt:
    Happy fodder day! In one of the new season's early episodes, after Delko's therapist is murdered, Calleigh learns some of her coworker's deepest secrets. (Sounds like someone peruses the deceased's files. Bad!)

7. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Gha maybe something will happen between those two!

8. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

though that'll be a stroy, cal taking a look in the files and eric getting mad about that or embarrassed

9. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

It reminds me of the whole Ross loving Rachel thing from Season 1 of Friends!
    I can totally imagine it playing out in a similar way too!

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

To be honest when I asked the question I thought we would learn something that we didn't already know....I should work for TV Guide!! :lol:

Although, I do wonder what kind of secrets she will learn ;)

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yeah the what kind of secrets part sounds interesting :D. Not only what she learns, but also her reaction to it. I know it was written somewhere on the thread that they looked into some of the patients files, I just can't imagine how Cal actually ends up looking at Eric's cause I don't think he would want her reading some of his confessions ;). This is all really interesting :).

12. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Poor Eric, next time only confess to a priest? Hope he didn't spill any stuff that happened in Brazil with Antonio Riaz stabbing. Now that would get H in big trouble although he already got extradited that doesn't mean it wouldn't all bite him here. Give Stetler more ammo against H I guess....as for Cal, I hope she would stop reading but then again she's confessed in the past to loving reading all those gossip mags so maybe she won't be able to help herself. Then again, what does she write about Eric in her little diary or personal blog at home,hmmmm.....now that's a loaded question.

13. ceci12788

ceci12788 Victim

holy crab cakes...the hallow gets release (lol srry)...but ahhh i can't wait.:D...i do in some ways see him getting upset ... ahh wut the heck i cnt wait....waitin 4 the 22nd is aganizin pain:scream::brickwall:

14. Mrs. Darcy1234

Mrs. Darcy1234 Hit and Run

Couldn't have said it best

15. Megamel

Megamel Victim

I thought she already knew she was pregnant when she left and that was why she left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.