Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** - Gimme More, Gimme Gimme More!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

The cannibal thing will be interesting, but I'm sick of the organized crime! It turns into a season-long thing and gets really old.... I wish they could do more random crimes.
    lol that could sound weird when taken out of context.

Edit :

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
  2. Corpuschristie

Corpuschristie Victim

Yeah, they have had that many, it's getting a bit silly. It does not make any sense that all these people would hate him so much. I am just hoping that they will move away from this sort of thing for the new season, but I'm not holding my breath. :)

3. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

Maybe they all hate H because his lab keeps catching bad guys- didn't the mala noche guy Antonio Riaz say that Miami Crime lab was getting too good so they want to bring down the lab. Anybody could have hired the PI in season 6 to find dirt on each CSI esp. H to get them fired. So now the criminals all know who specifically (Horatio Caine) to put all their hate on...he's the bad guys public enemy #1...

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Oh man, I completely forgot about that episode with the PI...and how he had those files on everybody! I hope TPTB don't drop it! That could get interesting.

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I like the PI twist, I hope they don't drop it either. I've wondered if Eric's therapist's daughter will have anything to do with how the PI got ahold of Eric's session. It'll suck if all that goes into the continuity archives.

6. Megamel

Megamel Victim

I believe Julia said she didn't want to burden him with a child. H told Yelina that one day Julia just disappeared.

7. mitzi

mitzi Prime Suspect

I think it was more a case of him going back to being Horatio and then her ALSO not wanting to even tell JW about the kid, never mind look for him.

8. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:confused::thumbsup::wtf:
    Though we've seen precious little about the first episode, "Resurrection", does anyone know if Julia leaves or is killed off? I know Elizabeth Berkley has been cast in the final year of The "L" Word, so assume she won't be around as Julia any longer (can I say 'good riddance'?). I also heard Evan Ellingson has been signed as a semi-regular so, assuming again, Kyle will become a fixture of sorts. Jake's (Johnny Whitworth) continuing past episode one is another question. I know he shot a recent pilot. If that's picked up, he'll be gone; if not, will he be back? And, last but certainly not least, will we see anything of Yelina (Sofia Milos) in Season 7?

Have I missed further information?

9. Mrs. Darcy1234

Mrs. Darcy1234 Hit and Run

Yeah I hope Yelina and maybe Ray Jr, come back for this season. I wouldn't mind if it's only for an esipode, I just want to see them. And I'm happy they added Evan as a Semi-Regular, Horatio needs some sort of happiness in his life. Also there is alot of possiable story-lines for that realtionship. I just can't wait for sept22 to get here. I kinda don't want to read spoilers, I want to be surprised.

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I miss Yelina. *sadness*

I wouldn't mind Julia so much if she wasn't an idiot and would cover herself up a bit.
    Lately all the chicks on this show have been hanging out of their tops. :rolleyes: I hope they fix that!

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Johnny's pilot "Ny-lon" was not picked up. So, he's available. :)

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

**sneaks in shyly**
    Um, can I vote for her to fall off the face of Miami? Stick her in a box & ship her off to Madagascar or something?!? :alienblush:

13. Mrs. Darcy1234

Mrs. Darcy1234 Hit and Run

Hey she needs to be sent to a more remote Island, so remote it doesn't even have a name... So remote it's not even on the map!!!!!!! She needs to get away from Horatio, because she's getting on my nerves!!!!

14. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

So do I! :(

It's still possible for an actor/actress to be cast as a regular on another show and still have guest appearances in another. The two sides just need to work out a timing that the actor/actress is available to shoot for Miami. But that is provided, Elizabeth wants to continue to be a part of the show.

It was mentioned in another thread that she said she would be in episodes in the new season. How many and when is unknown.

15. togofan444

togofan444 Prime Suspect

I'm excited for Yelina's appearance in season 7. However, I'm not too excited to see Julia again. I hope she disappears soon and Kyle comes to live with Horatio. That would be great :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.