The Fort for Nick/Greg slash fans #20

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I think it's really interesting how the love is the biggest slash ship around. Our guys obviously attract more people than other slash ships. I know that the Love is the first slash ship I've actively shipped, femslash before, but Nick/Greg are the first slash ship I've actively shipped, and it's because of the chemistry that's there. It's obvious and sweet, and Nick and Greg are just meant to be together. Added to that their totally different backgrounds and personalities, and it makes a real interesting ship, one that we all love, and obviously many more do to.

i love those caps. I mean, look at Greg's eyes looking down to Nicky's hand. It's like a total loved up look.

And LOL at Nick getting stuck in the closet, and not coming out! I love the Greg to Sara thing Sara's_girl, that did make me giggle :D

2. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Thanks to everyone who answered my questions! I'm going to have to watch Mea Culpa and the episode right after it sometime soon. xD
    love_fan--awesome screen caps! I can never get enough of Love moments for our boys. And Greg is totally blushing ... and that smile. *melts*
    I absolutely LOVE the scream in Strip Strangler. I have it on my iPod, and if I need a laugh I'll just go watch it.
    Sara's Girl--that's actually a pretty cute scenario. I'd love it if someone wrote that as a fanfic. I wonder what Sara would say to help get Nicky out of the closet? Hmmm. Oh, and I love me new avatar, too. I found it one day and I thought, "Oh em gee ... must snag it!" and I did. xD

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Oh yes, that is a classic episode of South Park! :thumbsup:

And I loved the closet scene too, Nick was so scared but he tried to cover it up and seem more manly by denying he was scared.

"You didn't scare me." Yeah sure Nicky, your shaky voice and girlie scream said otherwise.

4. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

Aww poor Nicky, im sure that the lady really scared him- Did that happen after Stalker? OR before? Nick Stokes has been through quiet an ordel.
    I mean he's sleped with a woman, and if your gay thats really hard. He's been frightened by the lady in the closet... Been Stalked and Kidnapped. Oh and he's had two guns put at his face.

Kinda lot for a man to take.

Greg's also been through a lot as well- he's had his lab exploded. Been beaten up- nearly didnt make it. Then he had the ordel of going to court- (and bad under sherriff stating "If only you was black!"). Then the same nasty man nearly suspended Greg- why? Cause he was only doing his job... Then he decideds to save the man who threatened him in the car park... What is so wrong with that?

Both men have been through enough, they need to consoldate each other...:drool:

You think that TPTB did that on purpose? I mean Nicky and the closet woman? The whole idea- still makes me laugh. He shouts at the woman to get out of the closet. LOL

:guffaw: Just soo funny!

Anyways, you all know that Nick has this way with his voice- when he's mad etc he puts on his accent more... Well did anyone notice that in season seven when he calls Greg a cassinova he used it when he said "Lovers lane rapist!" Why is that.

Oh and i cant rememeber which episode it was- Greg helped Nick and hmmm Sara- with them islands. "the make out ones" Did you all notice as well that Greg asked if they was a man and a woman?

Maybe Greg's been to both parts of the island?

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think Nick was not saying Casanova in regards to Greg the second time. He was referring to the basketball player and that is when he used the "Lovers Lane rapist" comment too.

I remember that scene I just because he asked if it was a boy/girl thing it made me wonder too why he specified that if he had not been there himself but not necessarily with a girl.

6. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh, that was definately interesting, I mean why not just say girl?

And I'm still laughing about Nicky and the closet. tehe, got to have been done on purpose, surely? ;)

And of course, the fact that they've both been through so much makes them understand each other so much better, and so they can comfort each other more, perfect :D

7. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

SEE!!!

That makes sense, ahh but you know the whole "doll" was imprompted by George..:devil:

That is really weird if you think about it... Why say male or female in the first place. Thats cause he's been to the right of the island, and the left- but Greg Sanders likes it in the middle of the island.

How many other episodes has Nick really given the game away? Archie he soo knows that Nick is gay- cause nearly every six months or so he says "get a girlfriend" Didn't another character say that, hm, maybe Warrick.

There was of course the "you love me" from Warrick. Ahh, such fine words said by so few.

Going back to the discussion that i started about people who would like to join them- how about Warrick?

8. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Oh, agree with you ladies. They just perfect together and can truly comfort each other:D

I love this though that was George's idea... Really cute:devil:

I love it, love it, love it! And totally agree.

Candygirl, don't tease me with threesomes!:lol::devil::evil:

9. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Mr. Sanders definately likes the middle of the island ;) otherwise why would he say that? I think Archie definately knows, what was the ep that Greg and Nick were talking and Archie said something about getting a girlfriend?

The doll comment was definately one for me, also, Nick explaining to Greg that their 'relationship' was different to Archie and his, i.e. he needed Archie for the techy stuff...

Erm... Just the way he seems to try and talk about women sometimes, and it just sounds forced somehow.

10. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

bubbles Mr.Sanders in the middle of the island makes me laugh. Oh how true it is. The boys have been through so hard times but the LOVE will always prevail. I think the whole closet thing was after Stalker. So I guess its understandable that he would react like that. But still makes me giggle.

The get a girlfriend thing, Nicky used to sat it all the time to everyone. I think once Archie said something back to him like, why don't you or something along those lines. Threesomes with the boys make me giggle. I don't think Warrick would be a part of that though, for some reason I just don't see it. He belongs with Cath anyway. But I could totally see Hodges or Archie in threesome with Nicky and Greggo.

Found a random picture of George and Eric at a award show. I love how George can't keep his hands off of Eric. Hence the whole doll thing. Its too big to post here but heres some linkage.
    Nummy

11. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

No wonder we get so much Greg/Nick touching ;) Eric and George must be Love shippers too. Definately.

Talking of threesomes, I can't see Warrick being part of it either to be fair, although Cath belongs with Sara in my eyes ;) But we can agree we don't see Warrick in the threesome:lol:

the thought of hodges with anyone, nevermind Nick and Greg just makes me feel ill...

Archie is interesting though. I always thought little Archie could be gay, and maybe had a little thing for Nick. And of course, in the lab, Greg and archie would have talked... hmm. The most disgusting thought of Grissom came into my head, but I quickly discarded it before it made me throw up. ;)

Bad thoughts to have about Grissom and Hodges with our boys just before bed. Ergh. Please wash thoughts away. Think Nick and Greg, happy thoughts...

12. my_last_chance

my_last_chance Police Officer

Errr ... threesomes ... bad thoughts come to mind. When my friends and I were hanging out, Greggo_Obsessed and I were discussing Nick/Greg, and then my other friend started singing The Picard Song and ... well, thus Picard/Nick/Greg was born.
    Oh God, it burns!!!!
    *ahem*
    MsCatherineBrown--I LOVE the picture. I've never seen that one before. George and Eric must be extremely close friends, just look at Eric's smile! =D He has such a bright smile.
    I, too, think that Eric/George know about The Love. Those moments ... those looks ... the boy-touching. You can't script that kind of chemistry.
    The whole "Get outta the closet!" thing makes me wonder if TPTB maybe had plans for The Love to go canon in the beginning. In the beginning Nick and Greg definitely joked around more, and generally playfully flirted a lot. And then it kind of ... died down slightly. Maybe TPTB dropped the idea, and the actors carried it on anyways? Who knows.

13. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Sorry for the long post, but I just had to get caught up and you all had so much to say! lol. So, here goes nothin':

My Last Chance - First of all... I LOVE your avatar! It just totally made me laugh and I’m having a bad day, so that was awesome. Also, I agree about staying on your side of the fence. While I do sometimes listen to the platonic rambles of some people, I just don’t see it. Straight guys just don’t do those things to each other. At all. I’m sticking with you on your side. And with the rest of us here too, I doubt you’ll be lonely. However, those on the other side of the fence... when the truth comes out, the truth that only we know... lol.

Nat- I’ll be looking for that PM... can’t wait for your updates and new stories! *squeeeeeeee* lol.

Nicky Sanders - WELCOME! And I do like the way you think! Of course that’s exactly what Greg meant. Unless they wanted to out themselves at work, he wouldn’t have been able to say “our child”. And who knows, maybe he’s hopefully they’ll have kids someday, or at least that they’ll be together long enough to have them, since that was in an early season. He’s putting on the doe eyes and working to convince Nick... “Nicky, darling, you know I’d totally have your kid if I could... but I can’t... so I found this really pretty girl...” lol. And to make things seem real, like they are friends and can have conversations about things other than work at work, they bring this up, but not in the sense of “we” or “our” which would out them. Make sense? I hope so. Lol.

Twins - Welcome back! And I agree with you about loving and hating the show because of it’s lack of personal information on the characters. I want more, but at the same time I don’t. I mean, it’s hard to please everyone. For those who don’t see The Love, there’s Sandle or whatever else your little heart desires. And I’m certainly not saying those are good choices, cause of course I’m loyal to my ship, as my siggie says, but everyone is different and likes different things, kind of like mattresses, not everyone likes them rock hard or ultra soft, so this lets everyone choose. (I know, I just went mattress shopping on Monday, so that’s how that came up. Lol.) But if you give too much background info, then you could be cutting some people off. Not to say their imaginations wouldn’t keep on working, lord knows it does for Sandle fans and Snickers, but still.

The toe thing? Probably sandles. And I don’t mean that with a capital ‘S’! Lol. I’ve only got a slight foot fetish with my own feet. No one else’s. At least, no one that I’ve met yet. Hehe... just give me a moment alone with Eric’s bare feet and lets see how it changes things.

I always thought the group sex scene was in a later episode, the one where all the rich couples got together and swapped partners for the night. Oh well. But about that... with the dialog (Thanks Nat!) It sounds more like he’s been to them, but maybe not participated. Anyone else feel that way?

Btw, in Mig Middle Greg comments on his being “open minded” while he’s checking out a magazine with heavy girls, so sexuality is a lot more than just gay, bi, or lesbian, if you look at it this way. He could like all types, guys and girls, skinny, fat, muscled, non-muscled, um.... yeah, the list goes on. Who knows. Imagine a scene where Nick finds out Greg’s gay because his boyfriend shows up at the lab to pick him up from work, cause say, his car’s in the shop. And his boyfriend happens to be practically a carbon copy of himself. That would be weird. And I don’t mean that they would look like twins, but they’d have similar styles of clothing and tastes in music and hair, and so on and so forth. It would be weird. Who knows?
    Ugh... no offense... but threesomes again? Didn’t we just talk about this like... last week? Lol. Sorry, I just don’t see it happening. At all. Ewww.

So, on to better thoughts right before bed... wow... what a picture. Nummy doesn’t begin to cover it. *sigh* and Eric’s got that megawatt smile I love so much. I love the idea that they had plans for the love and maybe let them slide. That means they could decide to pick them up again sometime in the future... but that again goes along with the above thought with personal lives.

And... just to note... it seems like everyone’s been over to Greg’s apartment, including Sophia when she was new to the show. She was the one who comments on how much girls would be turned off once they got out of Greg’s Bentley and saw his apartment. Sara’s like “You’ve seen his apartment?” “Who hasn’t?” Sophia comments back. So... what do we make of that? It appears they weren’t there together(not insinuating a threesome without Nick or even a foursome... but the idea of a group xmas party or some such idea.) Sophia makes Greg seem like a player, but he doesn’t strike me as that type no matter how “open minded” he is. Unless he’s inviting people over for breakfast after shift in a friendly manner. Perhaps he’s a mean omelet cook, and happens to be finishing up work with someone and asks them over for breakfast just cause, just for company. It’s a thought. Anyone else have any?

And with all of that said, I’m gonna go to bed. With so much to read about the boys, I thank you guys for making my day end a little happier than it would have without you! Ttyl!

14. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

^^ Nay Greggo's no player. I think hes just a friendly guy who like to have friends over. I do agree that I bet he cooks a mean omelet. I mean who would turn him down if they where asked to. I know I would go over just to watch he walk around his apartment. Greggo's just a friendly kinda guy, he likes everyone in the lab. Cause in season five he was nice to Sophia even though she kinda got snubbed by the others. Its just who he is. So therefore why not invite Nicky over for breakfast. I bet he would enjoy watching Greggo cook. Hmmm do you think Greggo or Nicky is a better cook. I mean its hard to say. What do you guys think?

Still love the idea of threesomes and foursomes with the boys included. Now that I think of it Nicky, Greggo, Hodges and Archie would be very sexy. Now that I think on it Archie and Hodges as a couple would be awesome. Hmmm now thats got me thinking. :lol:

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Ok, I'm totally 100% angry because I just typed out a really nice long thorough reply that had everything i wanted in it, i click post, and I get database error, and my post has vanished.

I'm totally not writing it all out again.

So, in a nutshell, I was going to say:

MCB, I'm totally disagreeing on the threesome foursome thing. Especially when Hodges is involved ;) ergh ;)

QOTU, I can totally see Greg cooking for Nick whilst he's sitting at the table watching him, it'd be really cute, but I don't think he's a player or anything. I agree with MsCB that he's just a friendly guy, enjoys other's company.

MLC, I think it's interesting that maybe TPTB had thought about Nick/Greg being canon, because there was definately more flirting/touching in the earlier seasons. It'd give us more hope. but I can't see them have being that brave to have thought it.

And abotu the platonic side. Some scenes I think we may over analyse, being shippers :D so I can see where people can think it's platonic, about 5% of the time. The other 95% there is nothing platonic about the boys behaviour towards each other.

OK I'm sorry, I retyped this missing probably my best points and expanding, because I'm not spending another 20 minutes typing out what i lost. Grrrrrr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.