CSI: Miami Icons #6 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
made new icons :)
h1.png
eric6.jpg

dongpeiyen1000: I love all of your icons but I think I like the second Ryan and Jake icons the most.

CSISneaky: Nice Jake icons! I love them! The Calleigh and Ryan ones are awesome too.

nattybatty55: Those are really good, I like the Jake icon the most.

Yoshi: I love your cropping on the Ryan ones, nice job!

MacsLovlyAngl: Nice icons. Love the Alexx one.

GNRF: Those are awesome. The second one is my favourite out of both, and I really like the ones you did for the Natalia request.

Miss Undercover: Those are all lovely! I love all of the 100x100 ones, nice colouring.

CSI Stokes Girl: I love the Ryan one and I loled at Calleigh's. :lol:

Shazza: I really like those ones you posted! I'll comment at your LJ on the rest.

dopebabygirl: Those are really nice. I really like the Eric one.

I did some text icons for Miami. They're my first ever, just some random quotes. They're pretty easy to do so there'll probably be more.

http://wolfeismylover.livejournal.com/9376.html Oh how I wish I could change my username.

Very nice icons, everyone! :)

I really like the quote icons. Very creative!

dopebabygirl, love the Cake icon. :) The Ryan one is very good too.

Last edited:
i kinda understand why you wanna change your name :D

icons here.
Wait, I wanna change my LJ username. xD I'm planning on making a new one with luf100 as my username.

I loooove those!!! They're awesome. Even if I don't ship Cake.

GNRF: I'm not sure if you were talking to me or not, but you said "quote icons" so I thought you were. :confused:

GNRF: I'm not sure if you were talking to me or not, but you said "quote icons" so I thought you were. :confused:

Yeah, I was. Sorry, I saw the "thanks fo_poozle" thing under your sig and then I got distracted by a phone call or something and didn't pay attention to what I was doing. Sorry about that. :lol:

dopebabygirl, love your H icons. the caption on the first one is something I'd pay to hear Horatio say on the show. :D

dongpeiyen1000, love your icon. I loved that scene in that ep. It's one of my favorite "team" scenes.

Yeah, I was. Sorry, I saw the "thanks fo_poozle" thing under your sig and then I got distracted by a phone call or something and didn't pay attention to what I was doing. Sorry about that. :lol:
Oh okay. :lol: Thanks then! :)

dopebabygirl: Whoaaa I looove those! I'm gonna snag the second one if that's ok? :D

dongpeiyen1000: I love that. Awesome saying, awesome pic. :thumbsup:

Wow im so behind with all of these icons!

all of them are so amazing....

dongpeiyen1000 - the one from you on this page just above me is probably by far my favourite from you so far!!!

dopebabygirl, I really like the second of your icons! I like them all, of course, but that one works really well. I like how you superimposed the pictures and linked them together.

dongpeiyen, that icon is great! I love that pic and it's so hard to get them all on one icon. I had to cut bits out and jiggle it around when I used it. Your way there of duplicating the pic works brilliantly!

Here are a few of mine.
White3.png
845.png
White2.png

I posted a whole bunch on my lj - here's the link. http://alligator138.livejournal.com/86847.html#cutid1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back