Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Sakura_Kiss

Sakura_Kiss Hit and Run

what new girl sorry their not showing the new season here yet XD and is she cool enough for greggo.

Anyways it's OBVIOUS that nick and sara belong together

2. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Okay I have a question, do you guys still have that picture of George Eads and Jorja Fox underneath the welcome to fabulous Las Vegas Nevada sign. I was pretty sure I saw it on one of these threads a couple of years ago. I was recently trying to find that pic and I coudn't find it anywhere.

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Crap!! I hate this! I just typed up my post and suddenly I got an error on Firefox and my entire post went poof! I lost the entire thing! Crap indeed. Gaaah.

I’m sure Grissom spending the night over at Lady Heather's will devastate Sara, and who better to comfort her than our favorite Texas charmer. ;)

I love the pattern the show has set with Nick and Sara always working marriage cases together. If that isn’t a hint that they should get together, I don’t what is. :lol: As for the ‘I thought you’d never ask,’ quip, I love Nick’s smile, reserved only for Sara. :D

That fic had me laughing through the entire thing. They were so cute. :lol: And getting superglued sucks. I got it on my fingers once and I had a hard time getting it off. I think there was superglue stuck on my fingers for months. :lol:

I agree that I hope it won’t be all about GSR…I mean, come on, Warrick just died. I just hope Nick and Sara will have enough screen time to grieve together over Warrick and really connect and bond over the similarity of what they’ve been through. This IMO she can only share with Nick. See, Nick and Sara have something together. ;)

I feel the same way. Grissom and Lady Heather have this amazing chemistry that could power the entire Vegas Strip. It comes across the screen as very electric. They spark together. It’s more than I can say for the Grissom/Sara relationship, which I think seems to be too manufactured and just plain unnatural. They have zero romantic chemistry. Heck, even Terri Miller has amazing natural chemistry with Grissom. They spark together. Same goes with Catherine.

As I previously mentioned, who better to comfort Sara than our favorite Southern gentleman, Nick. Hey, it could happen, Nick and Sara falling madly in love with each other. ;)

So freaking true that they belong together and that they should be married by now since they have a very natural chemistry. And that flirty banter? So sexy on them. In other words, they make sense together. ;)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
  4. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Hi!

Here you go (just click on it): [​IMG]

5. galbadia

galbadia Civilian

Hi everyone! :D Hoo boy I haven't been here in ages. I was formerly inmydirection, but got a new name because I couldn't remember the pass for the other, lol.

So how are you all doing? :D

Anybody's hopes flying for next season? I'm really hoping we'll get a moment! I haven't read through this thread or anything, so I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but ... I hope Sara comes back for Warrick and since Nick was his best friend, she may comfort him? Because they're close too, after all. ;)

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hey there, welcome back! ;)

Yeah, everyone in here is hoping that when Sara comes back for Warrick's funeral that she and Nick will have that moment alone to grieve and really talk.

I've got a question...Did anyone notice that in Table Stakes Sara didn't hesistate to go with Nick when he mentioned eating steak at a buffet for a $1.99. Sara wasn't opposed to eating steak and this happened after her experience with the pig experiment with Grissom...So what happened? She suddenly became a vegetarian.

This is off topic, is it just me or has Warrick just suddenly look really worn down the entire eighth season? He looked so washed out IMO.

7. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Hmmm, I think you're right. That experiment happened in episode 1x10 - Sex, Lies and Larvae, and Table Stakes were after that (1x15). And she mentions that in Face Lift (1x17). Maybe she was too tired and didn't think of it when Nick offered. Or she was just looking forward sharing a meal with him. :D

8. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Could be she just really wanted to spend some time with Nick. It doesn't matter what they were doing. :D Well, isn't that just cute and adorable. :lol:

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

ahha! so action here:p

mandy, i HAAATE it when that happens to me! my post gets deleted.. it's the woorst.
    but yes, i agree with EVERYTHING you said!! every.last.detail :).

omgoodnes!! i didn't realize that in Table Stakes. mhm, weell, what i personally think is that Sara couldn't resist herself at jumping at the oppurtunity to go out to (dinner?) with Nicky Stokes! :) but, who could blame her?

*SAVE A HORSE, RIDE A COWBOY!!*
    defiantly think that's Sara's favourite saying ;)

and i AM looking forward to the ninth season. not sure if it is actually going to be good for us or not. buut, my Snickery mind is taking me over and i'm getting hope. :thumbsup:

YOu guys, i was just wondering...
    whatever happened to the 'Snickers Senarios' in the FanFic section? i was thinking of getting that back up and running. but, i was wondering iiff i'd be the only one to actually right in there.. or would you guys contribute? please say yes :) cause we all have great ideas aand.. the possibilities are endless when it comes to our special couple ;) .

and welcome back gal/inmydirection!! glad to see you back. there arent alot of spoilers out but if you look a few posts up, i posted one about Grissom and Lady Heather.

nothing really about Nick or Sara.
    buut, after i finish my post i'll go snooping !

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Nick: Okay Sara, buut if we get caught you're explaining everything to Grissom.
    Sara: yes yes, now hurry up and get if off :devil:

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

11. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Wow, this is more like it!

Em, what's this about Snickers Scenarios? I've never heard of it. Nice vids, btw. You and your vids keep the Snickers hope alive for us shippers. ;)

Would you believe I actually still have yet to see Viva Las Vegas? Sad, but true. Like you guys though, Table Stakes and Rashomama are two of my fave Snickery eps. Actually, Rashomama was my first CSI ep ever, and even before I knew the characters, the Snickers chemistry jumped off the screen at me. ;)

I'm hopeful for the Grissom/Lady Heather spoiler too, but you never know; those writers have been awful to us Snickers shippers in the past.

As for Snickers fics, yeah, Super Glued was great. I've always been more drawn to the fun side of Snickers, which I think separates them from my other TV ships. But they can be angsty. I can't think of any fics off the top of my head.....actually, I started reading one of Meg's fics a while ago (where is Meg, anyway?) that was sorta angsty.....although it was more about Sara angst than Snickers angst before I stopped reading. It was called Sara's Secrets. Em, you've read the whole thing, right?

Ah, season 9. Why can't you hurry up and get here?

12. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I just thought I'd move the thread along since we were on the second page already. Can't let that happen. :lol:

Anyway, hey Lib, I can't believe you still haven't seen Viva Las Vegas. You should really see it since it's full of Snickery goodness. :lol: Even those who haven't seen an episode prior to Rashomama will see how amazing the chemistry between Nick and Sara is.

Hey Em, looove the caption. It's so naughty! :guffaw::devil: BTW, is this from the episode with the little people convention?

Yes, season 9 is just around the corner. Before you know it, it's here.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed in here but what do you ladies think Sara thought about Nick's hideous mustache and haircut from season 6? Would she tell him straight to the point that she hates it and that he should get rid of it or what? :lol:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  13. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

csiemily - per the board rules here -
    You can link to fan-made videos from sites such as YouTube but please make sure they are posted in the Fan Made Videos - Shipper Central Style thread pinned at the top of the forum. Please keep all links in this thread instead of the individual shipper threads. This thread is located here. Thanks!

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

... i'm pretty sure i did that?

lol, thanks you guys ! :)

oh ya! Meg's 'Sara's Secrets'! that's an AMAZING! one. :) Meg is an amazing writer. got me hoooked :) and she's writing one right now (which i actualy have to catch up on..) called 'Back To You' which is about when Nick got kidnapped and buried alive and sara and him and a secret relationship before.. and then she's PREGO! lol:p it's amazign.. you have no idea !

glad you liked the picture.
    our snickers are OH-SO-NAUGHTY ;) lol

lmao! oh man... nick's MUSTACHE! ew... all i can say for that IS ew! HAHA
    hm, i think that sara knew it wasn't going to be sticking around too much. because, ... she probably told nick that she didn't like that feeling against her lips ;) lol!
    but, i can see her asking 'why do you have a mustache' but... i dot think she'd come right out and say, 'it looks horrible!'

15. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

*shivers* the mustache....why.....why?! Was that George's idea? I wouldn't be surprised if it was the writers or whoever is in charge of that because they are really bad at makeup (no offense)

I miss my snickers a lot! Those pictures are really helping me get through the day because they are so hot! :lol: