Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Is there a specific video you have in mind or is it just something you'd like to see? I haven't seen anything like that yet...

I wish this thread were more active too, but it's 'cause the writers aren't giving us anything, so there's nothing to gush about. Stupid writers!

Okay, so if Sara and Nick were to get married (as if we'd be so lucky), how would you see it done? Big fancy church wedding or small outdoor affair?

2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

no, i dont have anything i mind.. i was just wondering if there is one yet because i really wanna see one :p.

i know, i've very VERY true. the connection and everything is there.. all we need are the SCENES.

... mhm, i think it'd proobably take place at nick's home on the ranch:) right beside a big pond or something. at first sara wouldn't be to fond of that because... never really thought of it. but, as soon as she sees nick's big ranch and him in his element... she's spell bond ;). aand then, they ride away into the sunset on HORSEBACK! aww!! . lol :p that's how i would see it.

what about you guys?

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

ps: does anyone know what happend to the Snickers website?! i wanted to go there and get some snickers videos but it's not there anymore! what happened :( . ... and does anyone know where i can get those videos beeecause i looked on purejorja and omaetoy and those specific clips arent there. :)

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

5. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Hey! I am so sorry I haven't posted in a long time, lack of spoilers and good news does that for me :(

csiemily I FREAKING love your video! good choice with the song! :D It is rather quiet in here...where is the snickers love???

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aww, why thank you STAR :)
    we'll get this up and going again! ... just gotta get some... topics going.
    i've been having some fun on picnik aand... i got some snickery pictures for you guys ;)

here we go:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

there's a few! :)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks for the welcome, Lib! ;)

Man, I haven't been in here in a month. I'm glad that Sara is coming back although the circumstances aren't just ideal, what with Warrick getting killed, but I'll take it all the same. As for William Petersen leaving the show and hearing that Grissom's leaving the Lab and Sara being involved in it, it gives me this empty feeling in the pit of my stomach. It makes me sad for this 'ship, so I try to block it off, (don't we all?). :lol: Don't get me wrong, I like Grissom, just not for Sara. :p

I would so love to see Sara comfort Nick too. That would really make my little shipper heart all aflutter. :lol: The fact that Nick and Sara have gone through such very similar traumatic experiences in their careers, well, only Sara can perhaps provide the comfort and assurance that Nick will need. It's like a little club that only have two members: our very own favorite couple.

I really love this 'ship. I think Nick and Sara have such a natural chemistry unlike that of GSR, where I think it's just a little bit too forced for my liking. Plus, the flirting over the years? I loved those...And I still do.

As for the wedding question, I actually envision them having a really intimate wedding, maybe by the shores of Lake Mead, away from all the glittering lights of Vegas. I can't really see them having a big Texas wedding. Maybe because Sara's the type who would want something low-key but elegant all the same.

Anyway, I checked out those videos of yours Emily, and BTW, I loved them. Of course, you've added clips of some of my favorite Snicker moments...Plus, I love those pics as well. :D

Speaking of favorite Snicker moments, I know I'm the rookie in here but to keep the thread going, what are your favorite Snicker eps? (I'm not sure if this has been asked in here before)

To answer my own question, here's my top 6 (not in any particular order):

1. Table Stakes
    2. Rashomama
    3. Last Laugh
    4. Gum Drops
    5. Viva Las Vegas
    6. Bully For You

Okay, I will leave it at that, seeing that this post is sooo long already. :lol:

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

well... welcome BACK! :p

i really hope she comforts him!! like, first of all she left without saying goodbye, and now with the circomstances.. warrick dying and nick, honestly, being the closest to him, it's really gonna hurt. :( i just want that little 1 minute talk. cause, ... sara doesnt even no that NICK was the one that saved her. mind you, i dunno if nick actually know that sara was the one to save him. but, i think that's alot different because... nick did EVERYTHING to find sara.
    -he didnt give up when looking in natalie's apartment.
    -remembering back to his and sara's moment, he kept the strength going.
    -he FOUND the address, or whatever, to where the effing car was!
    -he made it first to the car ;)
    -he knew ACTUALLY what road to go on to find her.
    -seeing that light, and we dont even NO how he knew that was sara... their chemistry i'm TELLING you!
    -ordering sofia where to go.
    -HE EFFING GOT TO HER AND PUT THE WATER OVER TOP OF HER! tell her, it's nick.
    -he held up the water bag thing high over his head for sara when they brought her to the helicopter.

WOW, ... if nick wasnt there or they didnt have the chemistry they did... sara would be DEAD right now. i dont think the writers, or even GSRer for that matter realize that. if grissom wasnt there, she still wouldnt lived.

NICK SAVED SARA!! :)

aw, thank you mandy. i'm glad you liked them! :)

aand.. my favourite Snickers episode?
    okay..

not in any specific order because, i can never choose which one i like best.
    so..
    -Gum Drops
    -Empty Eyes
    -Table Stakes
    -Viva Las Vegas
    -... gotta say... Dead Doll. :p.
    -Last Laugh.

okay, there are so many more but.. i just forget them right now:p

as for the wedding, ya.. i could see your way too mandy. that's why i said, 'sara wouldnt really like it at first'.

OMGOODNESS! i just got an idea..
    what.if... they got married at... THE ALIEN/ELVIS GUY'S PLACE!! you know.. in Viva Las Vegas?! in the scene, you see them go back there and Nick hands that crazy guy the pamphlet that he gave him and nick smiles and he puts his arm around sara and pulls him in closeing saying, 'She got me. :)'

EEE! :) lol:p

9. eveninstarz14

Gum Drops by far is my favorite Snickers episode. The care and concern Sara had for Nick was just pure wonderfulness for me. Showed to me how much they really cared for each other! Dead Doll was great because like you said emily, Nick saved her! They save each other :D

I haven't seen Table Stakes or Empty Eyes so I shall definitely check them out!

Oh I would love to see Sara and Nick getting married at the chapel! It would be priceless :lol:

Nice pictures too :thumbsup:

10. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Now that's what I call true devotion!! ;) See, Nick really has a connection with Sara, a really strong bond, you could say.

You're welcome! ;)

Haha, I quite forgot about Empty Eyes. I agree that there are sooo many more Nick/Sara moments that I can't remember them all at the top of my head. :lol:

Hahaha!! I love that wedding idea. So cute.

Again, see how much devotion they have for each other. :D

I just sooo love this 'ship.

Anyone would like to recommend a really good angsty Snickers fic?

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

it IS true devotion!
    NICK LOOVES SARA!! :)

there are so many cute snickers episodes.. hard to keep track ;) theres not alot LATELY though. uugh,
    but.. the ones i have gotten have been AMAZING. ooh and i also liked Rashomama because.. at the beginning of the episode Sara wasnt really into the idea of marriage buuut, nick changed her mind! wwhaaaat cuties! i love them:p

yaa, a chapel would be cute too! lol.
    buut, how adorabel would that alien thing be? becaus then it shows that nick SAVED the pamphlet all these years because he knew that he would need it evenuatlly! lol:p

some snickers fanfics? weell, i no there are a bunch on fanfiction.net. but, i havent been there in a while so, i dunno. maybe i'll read some tonight ! :)

hm, you guys want me pictures? i do! :)

[​IMG]
    my favourite picture of GEORGE AND JORJA!! :)

[​IMG]
    Sara: ... and last but not least. 7 Snickers bars ;).
    Nick: Kinky!

12. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I looove Rashomama since it was such a light-hearted episode. I love the flirty banter between Nick and Sara. It's so funny that Sara was cynical while Nick seems to be the type to see the good and beauty in things. Plus, I love the part about Sara saying she needed Nick's hands while holding the negligee. That was so priceless. I love it. :lol: Yes, they certainly are such cuties.

About Viva Las Vegas, that's really a good insight about Nick saving the pamphlet all these years, having Sara in mind all this time. If that isn't devotion, then I don't know what is. :lol: What do you think Sara would say to that? Hmmm...I wonder. :D

I've seen some really good fics over at ff.net but then there are some really badly written ones. I read the really good ones to help me through the drought, since Sara has been gone and we no longer get to see them interact. I just wish we get to see them together once Sara returns for Warrick's funeral. I just hope it's really good and really heartfelt on both their ends.

Lovely pictures btw. :D From what eppy is the last one though? I can't seem to remember.

13. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

OMGOODNESS! OMGOODNESS!!! OMGOODNESSS!!!! :):):):)

grissom...and LADY HEATHER!! :) omgoodnes, i'm so happy!!! According to Ausiello, when Lady Heather (Melinda Clarke) returns to CSI: Crime Scene Investigation in season nine, she and Gil Grissom (William Petersen) will be very close. "This will be the most intimate that we have seen them," said executive producer Naren Shankar. Shankar's fellow executive producer Carol Mendelsohn elaborated. "Grissom will go to bed at Lady Heather's," she explained. "Whether he will go to bed with Lady Heather remains to be seen. But Grissom will spend most of that episode at Lady Heather's."TV Guide's Matt Roush got a sneak peek at the upcoming premiere for CSI's ninth season. While Roush didn't give details about the premiere, he did give his opinion on the episode and the show's lead actor. "I was more than satisfied and even more impressed than usual by Petersen's performance and by the way the script and the show deals with the fallout of what happens to Warrick Brown," Roush said"
    "It's pretty intense," Roush continued, "and the return of Sara Sidle (Jorja Fox) adds even more emotional weight to the episode." Roush also commented on the premiere regarding the upcoming reduction of Petersen's role on the show. " can't say how far they'll continue to explore Grissom's psyche in his remaining episodes as a series regular, but they're off to a promising start," he said. ||||okay.. okay... OKAY!! uumm.. if grissom goes with lady heather and SEES him WITH LADY HEATHER. she's going to feel CRUSHED because she 'loved' grissom and grissom moved on that quickly (oor.. i duno.. was that quick?) but ya... then sara's going to be all depressed and then nick swooops in and shows her that HE LOOVES HER!! :):):):)

yes yes, rashomama is a good episode too :) i love the 'i need your hands.' 'i thought you'd never ask.' and you know what's so funny... nick and sara are always working on marriage cases together ! i LOOOVE it ! :)

eehee, that's what i thought to! like, how completely adorable would THAT be! because, he know she was gonna get him ;)

yes, i've read ALOT of good snickers fanfics. one that i really liked was Super Glued. :) that one made me smile the whole way through! lol. i really hope that when sara comes back.. it wont be all GSR GSR GSR. and her and nick will actually TALK!! :)

aand, i duno where that picutres from. i thnk it's somewhere in season 4 cause of sara's straight hair. maaybe Fur and Loathing oor Invisible Evidence? :thumbsup:

aand.. come on people!! the premiere is gettinng close and snickers keeps getting CLOSER AND CLOSER!!

14. eveninstarz14

So sorry! I am so busy but I am trying to make an effort to be here! I need to watch season one again...:D

When does CSI premiere again?? I heard it was much later this season due to the presidential election...gosh I need snickers now!

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lol, it's okay.
    buuut... i REALLY have a feeling snickers MIGHT actually happen!!!
    baased on that spoiler... COME ON!!
    that new girl is coming right? and she's young, outgoing, peppy and happy and stuff.. the peerfect girl i imagin for GREG. and then Grissom is going to go with Lady Heather which i'm REALLY happy about. 'I' always thought they had an amazing chemistry.. along side two other people i love ;) aand then, when Sara sees Grissom with HER, ... she's going to find comfort in Nick. not gonna say Snickers is going to happen right then and there BUUT, they're gonna start seeing each other alot more. Sara and Nick keep calling each other and going out to dinner 'as friends'. and then, ... all the sudden they find themselves falling maddly in love with each other.

THEY BELONG TOGEHTER!! if CSI was real... THEY WOULD BE MARRIED BY NOW! :) coome on! and after Nick finds Warrick dead aand he's going to realize that that's a sign that this waitress red hear girl isn't right ;)

lol, stretching.. i know. buut, I JUST LOVE SNICKERS THAT MUCH! :)